(Topic ID: 222242)

Germangamingsupplies - Missing Order, 5+ months, minimal contact

By bimm25i

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

128x16 (resized).png
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG
    loco.jpg
    rt1020 (resized).png
    Ani (resized).png
    holomod (resized).png
    ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg
    bshtzfih (resized).png
    f5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg
    ScreenHunter_008.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003bis.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    estafador_face.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    scammer.jpg
    760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

I have everything in order again and all things are in stock for immediate shipping.
    I caught up with the missing orders and most of them have already shipped. If you still feel like your order is missing, something is wrong or not to your satisfaction feel free to contact me again, wether here or through my shop.

Kind regards,
    Dom

#18 5 years ago

Hello @bimm25i,

I've sent you a replacement yesterday, please check your mail and honestly, i don't use facebook as communication medium, only for advertising. i don't check these messages very often.

@Crash: You still don't get it, right?! I don't have anything to do with Joerg in terms of business relations or whatsoever! I only produce hardware that is compatible to the pin2dmd firmware. Everyone is free to use it's own firmware for stm32f407/stm32 Nucleo 429 Chips.
    DMDMK66 are not nearly as similar, the lack the support for more than 4 colors, no colorizations , no editor, but i like the hardware...

The reason a seller is very active can only mean that he has lot's of time... maybe he should focus completing at least one of his many projects.
    I see a lot of good ideas and attempts but NONE is done!

...and yes, pin2dmd evolves and is far from being DEAD as you like people to tell!

These are already ordered in quantities and will ship activated! This makes it a much more convenient product for customers, with an existing community, colorizations available, colorizations editable, device expandable and widely supported, be it real pins and virtual ones too.
    The have complete install instructions (even if not really neccessary) and customised wiring harness matching your pinball.

Kind regards,
    Dom

IMG_2421.gifIMG_2421.gifIMG_3798.gifIMG_3798.gifIMG_3799.gifIMG_3799.gifIMG_5440.gifIMG_5440.gifIMG_5460.gifIMG_5460.gifIMG_5486.gifIMG_5486.gifIMG_5487.gifIMG_5487.gifIMG_5489.gifIMG_5489.gifIMG_5490.gifIMG_5490.gifIMG_5491.gifIMG_5491.gifIMG_5492.gifIMG_5492.gifIMG_5493.gifIMG_5493.gifpin2dmd-evolution-activated (resized).JPGpin2dmd-evolution-activated (resized).JPGpin2dmd_evolution_unlocked_back (resized).jpgpin2dmd_evolution_unlocked_back (resized).jpgpin2dmd_evolution_unlocked_front (resized).jpgpin2dmd_evolution_unlocked_front (resized).jpg
    #20 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

The things that customers hate most is lack of communication and failure to follow through. Keeping a customer in the dark for 5+ months is unacceptable. Not following through with troubleshooting products (not that this is the case) is unacceptable. If you take money as a seller, we as customers expect a service or product. If a (paying) customer reaches out to you about status, they should expect a response.
    There have been too many sellers not following through. If you want to keep the "negative" feedback to a minimum, then you as a seller must follow through to ensure that doesn't happen. A seller that is active is a seller that cares about following through and keeping customers informed and happy.
    I've not ordered from certain parts suppliers due to lack of communication. I don't want to pay for something to have a 50/50 chance of receiving it. If you (a business) wants my business, then you have to prove that you will follow through and deliver (both literally, and metaphorically). To me, it's a very simple premise.

You are correct, it's not been targeted at my customers, only at people that are NOT willing to stop talking BS talks about pin2dmd, how and who belongs to a group and trashtalking in general because it seems cool. maybe someone.

And finally i'd like to say that i reacted in this thread, reacted to the customer and solved the issue.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam?tu=Rappelbox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.