(Topic ID: 222242)

Germangamingsupplies - Missing Order, 5+ months, minimal contact

By bimm25i

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

128x16 (resized).png
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG
    loco.jpg
    rt1020 (resized).png
    Ani (resized).png
    holomod (resized).png
    ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg
    bshtzfih (resized).png
    f5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg
    ScreenHunter_008.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003bis.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    estafador_face.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    scammer.jpg
    760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

third German is dedicated to paint the games, to attract the victims.
    [quoted image]

Do I need to type in smaller words so you understand?

I am not German.
    I am not affiliated with Pin2DMD.
    I am not affiliated with German Gaming Supplies.
    You copied my colorization work.

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Then who the hell is 3?

He's called me a German troll in the past, that's why I know he is implying me again. Back when I released the files for SFII and Lethal Weapon 3 Rappel had a group buy in my colorization threads. That seems to be why PinSP keeps thinking I'm German. That or he thinks the DE in Wilmington DE stands for Deutschland instead of Delaware.

I don't care where end users get their pin2dmds , I don't make any money on the sale of the hardware. I do ask for donations for my colorizations BUT I release them publicly *including* the source code so people can learn and customize. For me its been worth it because I think it helpped ScottyC slippifishi and others learn how to color games on their own.

I would totally color games for ColorDMD but they haven't hired me for any so this is the only way I can color games, plus they looks neat on my vpin.

Quoted from rubberducks:

I am not affiliated with German Gaming Supplies -- Also, that's not strictly true. You said Rappelbox paid you to colour some games. Albeit I know he then tried to stiff you re: screen orders (as with so many others) ...

Rappel did hire me to color Godzilla so that he could sell displays for Godzilla users. I don't feel that makes me an affiliate of GGS. I was merely contracted out to color a game.

I feel like an affiliate is some who either works there or makes money from either hardware sales and/or referrals; and I did neither.

The only real difference between Godzilla and any other colorization is that I was paid upfront to do it by a particular end user ; and I left it up to him to release the source. The end user in this case ended up being the owner of GGS. If you wanted to hire me to color a game and pay me in advance, I'd do it and I'd let you decide to release the source as well. I wouldnt consider myself an affiliate of you either.

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Did you actually ever get the DMD(s) you were owed?

I got them, yes. He hasn't done any group buys in my threads in a long time either.

#122 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

1.- So, this guy (Malenko) gets money from the scammer (Rappelbox), to paint games for him?
    ]

No, Rappel hired me to color A game. I never hid that I was hired to do it, or who hired me.
    You are implying that he has repeatedly hired me to color games for the purpose of selling displays and that's overtly untrue.

Quoted from pinballsp:

3.- The ACCOMPLICE (Malenko) who gets money from the scammer, to paint games with which to attract more victims to the scammer. The scammer pays the painter with the money that scams his victims, it is a perfect loop, in which both benefit in an illicit way. The painter know perfectly about the illegal activities of Rappelbox, exactly like lucky1, the three involved in this plot, without a doubt.

I release the colorizations that can be used on any pin2dmd device. The colorizations are not locked into devices sold by GGS. In addition to that I release all the source material so that other people can edit and learn from them,again you must be aware of the source releases because you've reused them to sell your product. At least you arent saying I'm German anymore.

#128 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

PS: look how little it has taken one of these MENTALLY ILL, to enter one of my threads to spread shit. Is that normal?

Did you look at what I posted? It was on topic and a genuine question.
    burgleflickle (resized).JPGburgleflickle (resized).JPG

Why dont you answer instead of accusing me of being mentally ill for some reason?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam?tu=Malenko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.