1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by christsr
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 38 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

128x16 (resized).png
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG
    loco.jpg
    rt1020 (resized).png
    Ani (resized).png
    holomod (resized).png
    ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg
    bshtzfih (resized).png
    f5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg
    ScreenHunter_008.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003bis.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    estafador_face.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    scammer.jpg
    760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg

There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

third German is dedicated to paint the games, to attract the victims.
    [quoted image]

Do I need to type in smaller words so you understand?

I am not German.
    I am not affiliated with Pin2DMD.
    I am not affiliated with German Gaming Supplies.
    You copied my colorization work.

#102 8 months ago
    Quoted from Malenko:

Do I need to type in smaller words so you understand?
    I am not German.
    I am not affiliated with Pin2DMD.
    I am not affiliated with German Gaming Supplies.
    You copied my colorization work.

Not sure what you're going on about? He didn't mention you. I'm fairly sure he's referring to steve45 ... though his work was primarily coding, and unlike lucky1, didn't defend rappelbox forever, and didn't refer lots of customers to him, and from what I know, there is no reason to question his honesty.

I am not affiliated with German Gaming Supplies -- Also, that's not strictly true. You said Rappelbox paid you to colour some games. Albeit I know he then tried to stiff you re: screen orders (as with so many others) ...

#103 8 months ago
    Quoted from jorro:

To help fellow pinsiders, i will make a topic with a better findable topic title.
    I will put up a link to this topic.
    Hope nobody gets scammed or screwed.

It will be interesting, here you have a link to the official German forum, the lair of this gang of criminals. There you have tons of claims, from people who have also been scammed, you can see that the story is always the same, even to give fake DHL tracking numbers.

https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/german-gaming-supplies.212115/
    https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/german-gaming-supplies-keine-antwort-auf-mails-pm.190017/

If you search more online, you will find the same type of complaints in other forums, including in another of their official forums:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3574-an-order-to-german-gaming-supplies/?tab=comments#comment-39260

What I can assure you is that the THREE Germans are involved:
    1.- The band boss, the one who copies, plagiarizes, STEALS SOURCE CODE and hacks competitors' hardware.
    2.- The one who SCAMS people by keeping their money and sending nothing,
    3.- And the one who paints games to attract victims.

PS: steve45 has nothing to do with this gang of criminals. He always seemed like a good person, although he shouldn't have the friendships he has, because he lends himself to being related to criminal activities as well.

#104 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

It will be interesting, here you have a link to the official German forum, the lair of this gang of criminals. There you have tons of claims, from people who have also been scammed, you can see that the story is always the same, even to give fake DHL tracking numbers.
    https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/german-gaming-supplies.212115/

If you search more online, you will find the same type of complaints in other forums, including in another of their official forums:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3574-an-order-to-german-gaming-supplies/?tab=comments#comment-39260

1.- The band boss, the one who copies, plagiarizes, steals source code and hacks competitors' hardware.

PS: steve45 has nothing to do with this gang of criminals. He always seemed like a good person, although he shouldn't have the friendships he has, because he lends himself to being related to criminal activities as well.

Then who the hell is 3?

#105 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

1.- The band boss, the one who copies, plagiarizes, STEALS SOURCE CODE and hacks competitors' hardware.

That seems to be me, although I never copied or plagiarized anything commercially. It is obvious that it was pinballSP that used and still uses my published pin2dmd schematics under a different brand name (DMDST32) without given permission. About the stolen source code accusations, I gave my statement above. To develop opensource code further is not stealing, it is the nature of opensource. About hacking competitors hardware you seem to refer to my pin2dmd port to your dmdmk66 hardware which is in fact a rgb.dmd plagiat (https://github.com/ecurtz/RGB_DMD) . The only thing you changed in the rgb.dmd firmware was the boot splash saying DMDMK66 instead of RGB.DMD to call it your own development. Not more and not less. You did the same with my very early opensource version (see pictures).

Quoted from rubberducks:

Then who the hell is 3?

That seems to be Malenko, who is a member of the community like Netzwerg, Slippifishi, CB3 and many others which colorized games using the pin2dmd editor from Steve45. Malenko caught Luis taking his colorization work to promote his "Magic Editor" which is not of any use given the fact that there is no full color firmware.

Blaming others for mistakes you made yourself and spreading conspiracy theories are typical for a dissociative identity disorder. This is a serious thing and maybe Luis should consider consulting a psychiatrist.
    bshtzfih (resized).pngf5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg

#107 8 months ago

Holey fuck, pinballsp troll radar must be going mental we are all in this thread

#108 8 months ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Holey fuck, pinballsp troll radar must be going mental we are all in this thread

I hope he wears his happy socks

#109 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/german-gaming-supplies-keine-antwort-auf-mails-pm.190017/

You’re wasting so much time searching for evidence and content and shady practices and other bullshit... wouldn’t it be more effective to concentrate on programming and finishing your own products?

#110 8 months ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Then who the hell is 3?

He's called me a German troll in the past, that's why I know he is implying me again. Back when I released the files for SFII and Lethal Weapon 3 Rappel had a group buy in my colorization threads. That seems to be why PinSP keeps thinking I'm German. That or he thinks the DE in Wilmington DE stands for Deutschland instead of Delaware.

I don't care where end users get their pin2dmds , I don't make any money on the sale of the hardware. I do ask for donations for my colorizations BUT I release them publicly *including* the source code so people can learn and customize. For me its been worth it because I think it helpped scottyc slippifishi and others learn how to color games on their own.

I would totally color games for ColorDMD but they haven't hired me for any so this is the only way I can color games, plus they looks neat on my vpin.

Quoted from rubberducks:

I am not affiliated with German Gaming Supplies -- Also, that's not strictly true. You said Rappelbox paid you to colour some games. Albeit I know he then tried to stiff you re: screen orders (as with so many others) ...

Rappel did hire me to color Godzilla so that he could sell displays for Godzilla users. I don't feel that makes me an affiliate of GGS. I was merely contracted out to color a game.

I feel like an affiliate is some who either works there or makes money from either hardware sales and/or referrals; and I did neither.

The only real difference between Godzilla and any other colorization is that I was paid upfront to do it by a particular end user ; and I left it up to him to release the source. The end user in this case ended up being the owner of GGS. If you wanted to hire me to color a game and pay me in advance, I'd do it and I'd let you decide to release the source as well. I wouldnt consider myself an affiliate of you either.

#111 8 months ago
    Quoted from lucky1:

That seems to be me, although I never copied or plagiarized anything commercially. It is obvious that it was pinballSP that used and still uses my published pin2dmd schematics under a different brand name (DMDST32) without given permission. About the stolen source code accusations, I gave my statement above. To develop opensource code further is not stealing, it is the nature of opensource. About hacking competitors hardware you seem to refer to my pin2dmd port to your dmdmk66 hardware which is in fact a rgb.dmd plagiat (https://github.com/ecurtz/RGB_DMD) . The only thing you changed in the rgb.dmd firmware was the boot splash saying DMDMK66 instead of RGB.DMD to call it your own development. Not more and not less. You did the same with my very early opensource version (see pictures).

That seems to be Malenko, who is a member of the community like Netzwerg, Slippifishi, CB3 and many others which colorized games using the pin2dmd editor from Steve45. Malenko caught Luis taking his colorization work to promote his "Magic Editor" which is not of any use given the fact that there is no full color firmware.
    Blaming others for mistakes you made yourself and spreading conspiracy theories are typical for a dissociative identity disorder. This is a serious thing and maybe Luis should consider consulting a psychiatrist.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

I don't think you have much room to cast aspersions on others, given your continued defence of, excuses and referrals for Rappelbox, long after the writing was on the wall.

Remember you continued defending him long after the farce with the CftBL LCD holo mod .... for those that need a reminder, he announced he'd have full kits shipping in a month, and design and prototypes were complete, he just needed to finish off art and animations, and he was opening pre-orders to pay for a professional to do that. A month later, after dozens of people had paid several hundred €s .... nothing. He then disappears for months (whilst still checking pinside and flippermarkt every day), and after questioning admits that there basically is no project, and it was a 'mistake' because he hadn't been well. Says he'll refund people. A couple of people get refunds, he then disappears again, and it takes some people nearly a year to get refunds, or in some cases have the balance transferred to DMDs (some of which are in a less than acceptable state). N.B. He announced that con immediately after Luis said he'd begun work on his own holomod, which there have been no pre-orders for, and has clearly involved a huge amount of work - over 2 years.

Anyway, hopefully you really have cut all ties now.

#112 8 months ago
    Quoted from Malenko:

He's called me a German troll in the past, that's why I know he is implying me again. Back when I released the files for SFII and Lethal Weapon 3 Rappel had a group buy in my colorization threads. That seems to be why PinSP keeps thinking I'm German. That or he thinks the DE in Wilmington DE stands for Deutschland instead of Delaware.
    I don't care where end users get their pin2dmds , I don't make any money on the sale of the hardware. I do ask for donations for my colorizations BUT I release them publicly *including* the source code so people can learn and customize. For me its been worth it because I think it helpped scottyc slippifishi and others learn how to color games on their own.
    I would totally color games for ColorDMD but they haven't hired me for any so this is the only way I can color games, plus they looks neat on my vpin.

Rappel did hire me to color Godzilla so that he could sell displays for Godzilla users. I don't feel that makes me an affiliate of GGS. I was merely contracted out to color a game.
    I feel like an affiliate is some who either works there or makes money from either hardware sales and/or referrals; and I did neither.
    The only real difference between Godzilla and any other colorization is that I was paid upfront to do it by a particular end user ; and I left it up to him to release the source. The end user in this case ended up being the owner of GGS. If you wanted to hire me to color a game and pay me in advance, I'd do it and I'd let you decide to release the source as well. I wouldnt consider myself an affiliate of you either.

Did you actually ever get the DMD(s) you were owed?

pinballsp I think you're barking up the wrong tree re: malenko. He uses steve's software and the pin2dmd hardware because there is no other option. Despite now having a good software package, you haven't yet released the enabling firmware. FAST seem to have abandoned their project, and ColorDMD are highly unlikely to release their editors publicly, at least until competition is more fierce.

Also, however unpleasant you feel the pin2dmd guys have been to you, as someone selling hardware, you'd be far better off just ignoring it and concentrating on your business.

#113 8 months ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Did you actually ever get the DMD(s) you were owed?

I got them, yes. He hasn't done any group buys in my threads in a long time either.

#114 8 months ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

I don't think you have much room to cast aspersions on others, given your continued defence of, excuses and referrals for Rappelbox, long after the writing was on the wall.

Do you have any proof for these accusations ? As far as I remember I only reported my own experience with him.
    What I really don´t like is people bashing others just for the fun of it, without beeing directly affected, which I think is what you did and do again. Maybe that is what you misinterpreted as defending him.

#115 8 months ago
    Quoted from lucky1:

Do you have any proof for these accusations ? As far as I remember I only reported my own experience with him.
    What I really don´t like is people bashing others just for the fun of it, without beeing directly affected, which I think is what you did and do again. Maybe that is what you misinterpreted as defending him.

Yes, I do, your own posting history.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pin2dmd-color-rgb-controller-from-pinballspcom?tq=&tu=lucky1

Your own posts confirm that the PIN2DMD 192x64 (after the CftBL farce had broken - and work taking place during the time he was hiding), and 128x16 (2 years later) were developed using his board designs. Claiming that he was not part of PIN2DMD, or that you did not collaborate, or you didn't stop working with him after his appalling 'business practices' came to light is a joke.

You also continued to mention his sales of PIN2DMD compatible hardware to potential customers for years, despite knowing full well what he was doing. No caveats. No warnings. Don't you think you had some kind of moral obligation to warn people?

You may not have been scheming with him to rip people off, as Luis claims, but your blasé attitude has enabled him.

#116 8 months ago
    Quoted from lucky1:

stop defending yourself, there's no reason and if there was they woulnd't understand or want to hear it.

i find it embarrassing that the loudest monkeys are those personally not involved.

but lets see the other side... aren't those guys the ones being directly hit by sales and the pin2dmd project?
    isn't pinballsp the one who ripped everything off he could get in his hands?
    rgb.dmd
    propietary rgb dmd panel solution by run-dmd clock creators (have a look at his early fb postings)
    pin2dmd when it was opensource and replacing it with his own brand

isn't it even more a evidence of greed and envy to promise and promote a product within a few weeks without any particular knowledge how the product will actually work? how does it come there's no single evidence of the holo mod in working or at least in testing state?
    didn't he ship 2 units to friends?
    let's ask orlando from str pinball if he ever received a unit and how progress is?
    wasn't he promoting himself as the big guy just laughing at the kids playing business?
    wouldn't it be interesting to check his alter ego planeta9999 searching various forums for developers for both holo-mod and his, oh so mighty, dmdmk66 which lacks some essential hardware features according to lucky1?

wouldn't YOU not feel more ripped off by a fast shipping product that will at the end off the day NEVER EVER see the promised state of development and support?
    this has been not only been the case once (dmdmk66) or twice( holo-mod)but at least 3 times!
    check his fb page for other of his own "developments" and google them

I have seen such behavior only once at GGS, which was later publicly acknowledged and apologetically commented.

anyways, the more often you keep this thread on top, post in this derogatory manner, full of greed and envy
    the more sympathy, traffic and, in the end SALES, you'll generate.

#117 8 months ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Yes, I do, your own posting history.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pin2dmd-color-rgb-controller-from-pinballspcom?tq=&tu=lucky1
    Your own posts confirm that the PIN2DMD 192x64 (after the CftBL farce had broken - and work taking place during the time he was hiding), and 128x16 (2 years later) were developed using his board designs. Claiming that he was not part of PIN2DMD, or that you did not collaborate, or you didn't stop working with him after his appalling 'business practices' came to light is a joke.
    You also continued to mention his sales of PIN2DMD compatible hardware to potential customers for years, despite knowing full well what he was doing. No caveats. No warnings. Don't you think you had some kind of moral obligation to warn people?
    You may not have been scheming with him to rip people off, as Luis claims, but your blasé attitude has enabled him.

Really ? And that is the proof for your accusations ?

I´m guilty because I took the eagle files of his custom stm32f4 controller board he sent me by e-mail and partly used them to develop the EVO boards ?

I´m guilty because I collaborated with him, just like with everybody in the community who helped to push pin2dmd further and add new features or pinball machines ?

Maybe you don´t know PIN2DMD is a community project and without the help of the members of the community it would not be as far as it is now because I simply don´t own every pinball machine type it supports. And yes Rappelbox helped me to develop PIN2DMD 192x64 by organizing a test machine and making logic recordings.

Is every member of that community guilty now ? - I don´t think so

Is it my job to watch the activities of every member of the PIN2DMD community ? - I don´t think so

Is it my job to discuss idiotic theories and accusations - Definitely not !

#118 8 months ago

DMD wars!

who new the after market dmd business was so cut throat.

WOW

#119 8 months ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

You said Rappelbox paid you to colour some games. Albeit I know he then tried to stiff you re: screen orders (as with so many others) ...

Interesting, that data I did not have and is IMPORTANT ENOUGH to understand the plot of this organized gang, dedicated to scamming people.

1.- So, this guy (Malenko) gets money from the scammer (Rappelbox), to paint games for him?
    2.- And why does the scammer want someone to paint games for him, if he receives DMD orders, keeps the money and sends nothing?

You still don't realize, that the THREE are involved in the SCAM?

1.- The THIEF (lucky1) who steals SOURCE CODE to create an ILLEGAL product (pin2dmd) as I have shown with the EVIDENCE I provided. He has always defended and supported his partner and friend, the scammer (Rappelbox)
    2.- The SCAMMER (Rappelbox, sicko_fual, Raaalph) who receives orders for products that NEVER send and keeps the money.
    3.- The ACCOMPLICE (Malenko) who gets money from the scammer, to paint games with which to attract more victims to the scammer. The scammer pays the painter with the money that scams his victims, it is a perfect loop, in which both benefit in an illicit way. The painter know perfectly about the illegal activities of Rappelbox, exactly like lucky1, the three involved in this plot, without a doubt.

And to top off the cake, the typical and traditional modus operandi of an organized gang, try to discredit with lies those who discover them and make it public to prevent them from continuing to scam more people. Now they will fill the forum with lies, to try to discredit those who accuse them of this scam and their criminal behaviors, lacking in all ethics and morals, they have already begun to do so in my threads. If they think that with these mafia tactics they will get something, they are wrong.

Then there are the IMMORAL attitudes of these undesirable characters. How to accuse someone who collaborates with them selflessly and without any economic benefit, of unethical acts. To show the proof I attached, and there are many more. This is how the head of the gang (lucky1) treats his collaborators, accusing to UncleSash of staying money from supposed donations for charities, charities that NO ONE has ever seen.

By the way UncleSash is German, but of the good, great person, it doesn't surprise me that he finally decided to stop collaborating with these guys.

ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg

#120 8 months ago

Mate, get a doctor... maybe a very good one... whats wrong with you???
    Concentrate on your own stuff and your own lies... as shown by twister in your own thread.

#121 8 months ago

About telling lies ...
    PinballSP told his customers that all the soft and hardware needed for your Creature Holo Mod is already done and fully working 2 years ago here

Quoted from pinballsp:

Now I'm testing the trigger software of the videos, and work fine. I have also completely modified the hardware design, after long time thinking and changing, finally this is the hardware.

But why does he seek a professional programmer to do it just recently here ?

https://www.workana.com/job/reproductor-de-videos-interactivo-segun-senales-leidas-de-expansor-de-puertos-mcp23s17
    holomod (resized).png

#122 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

1.- So, this guy (Malenko) gets money from the scammer (Rappelbox), to paint games for him?
    ]

No, Rappel hired me to color A game. I never hid that I was hired to do it, or who hired me.
    You are implying that he has repeatedly hired me to color games for the purpose of selling displays and that's overtly untrue.

Quoted from pinballsp:

3.- The ACCOMPLICE (Malenko) who gets money from the scammer, to paint games with which to attract more victims to the scammer. The scammer pays the painter with the money that scams his victims, it is a perfect loop, in which both benefit in an illicit way. The painter know perfectly about the illegal activities of Rappelbox, exactly like lucky1, the three involved in this plot, without a doubt.

I release the colorizations that can be used on any pin2dmd device. The colorizations are not locked into devices sold by GGS. In addition to that I release all the source material so that other people can edit and learn from them,again you must be aware of the source releases because you've reused them to sell your product. At least you arent saying I'm German anymore.

#123 8 months ago

The architecture of that holo project makes NO SENSE the raspberry pi can do everything its a very powerful bit of kit (inc scanning the switch matrix with ease when programed correctly. Why he's got this other MASSIVE micro doing that work just does not make sense it just makes the project more expensive and more complicated.

I can't help but laugh at the whole thing.

also $250 for some one to basically write the core component of your project that you will onto probably sell for 300euro a kit is a bit cheap??? LOL, hope the artist is getting paid more for his work!

#124 8 months ago
    Quoted from russdx:

LOL, hope the artist is getting paid more for his work!

Nope ! But those guys are easier to find and therefore very cheap. Look at the number of proposals
    https://www.workana.com/job/caricaturas-de-personajes-textos-artisticos-y-animacion-3d-y-2d-no-cut-out
    Ani (resized).png

#125 8 months ago

... to round things up here pinballSP is seeking for help to solve his DMDMK66 problems.

https://www.workana.com/job/portar-codigo-fuente-de-aplicacion-c-en-un-kinetis-mk66-a-microcontrolador-nxp-rt1020
    rt1020 (resized).png

#126 8 months ago

Luis I’m still going to order from you because you make fantastic products. But can we drop the fued and move on please? Just ignore them, I added them to my ignore list a couple of years ago.

#127 8 months ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Luis I’m still going to order from you because you make fantastic products. But can we drop the fued and move on please? Just ignore them, I added them to my ignore list a couple of years ago.

You are right.

It is not worth losing a second with criminals. But it was convenient for some things to be known, to prevent other people from being scammed. It was also convenient for the community to know that products such as pin2dmd are ILLEGAL, having been created with stolen source code, as has been shown with the evidence.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-seller-german-gaming-supplies-beware

And now I return to my usual routine, to post about my products, the progress of what I am doing, what is desirable for everybody.

PS: look how little it has taken one of these MENTALLY ILL, to enter one of my threads to spread shit. Is that normal, or are the effects of having been on an excursion through Chernóbil?

loco.jpg

#128 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

PS: look how little it has taken one of these MENTALLY ILL, to enter one of my threads to spread shit. Is that normal?

Did you look at what I posted? It was on topic and a genuine question.
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG

Why dont you answer instead of accusing me of being mentally ill for some reason?

#129 8 months ago

I love how pinballSP throws around the word ILLEGAL

Lets have a look at what pinballSP has been upto
    - first product is a pin2dmd hardware clone with stolen pin2dmd firmware (sounds a little illegal to me)
    - then goes onto "writing" his "own" firmware but again is just stolen from rgb.dmd project (again illegal)
    - creates some dmd driver board using stolen pal chip code (i think even stolen from lucky1?) (again illegal)
    - starts writing colour firmware (that will never be finished btw but is sold to customers as finished) again using IP/Patent ideas from colorDMD (again very illegal)
    - goes into great detail how he will covert all pin2dmd colour to his own format (but wont convert back) and even describes how hes gonna rip off all the colorDMD colour files and convert to his format (again extremely illegal)
    - steals Malenko artwork for magicColourUnicornShite what ever its called editor demo (again illegal!)
    - almost CERTAIN half his source code / ideas are actually stolen from other people / github / stack overflow and various other forums.

Jeez that's alot of illegal behaviour from some one who likes to accuse others of being illegal lol!! To sum it up pinballSP is the most corrupt illegal and immoral person here!

He only gets support from other members as he dangles carrots they all want in front of them for 2+ years and they all think they are going to get a good product but in reality and one day they will learn this (the hard way) it will probably never come and if it does it will be half finished and just thrown together like all his other work.

Anyway I really enjoy watching these drama shit shows / adding some facts here and there so hopefully some people (willing to listen) don't get completely scammed with half baked products and promises. If not i don't really care its just fun to watch saves me having to watch Eastenders!!!

And for the people who say i should spend my time more positively. I DID 9 YEARS AGO when i created the first pinDMD and activity developed it for years and years which spawned this market sadly it turned into a complete shit show. Walking away from it was the best decision I ever made.

#130 8 months ago

ohh I forgot ! Here he is searching for help to solve his problem with DMDMK66 128x16 which he already announced as final version 2 years ago

Quoted from pinballsp:

And this is the final version on DMDMK66 128x16, compatible Data East Hook, Batman, Star Trek and Teenage Muttant Ninja Turtles.

https://www.workana.com/job/sintetizar-circuito-basado-en-chips-74xx-en-un-solo-cpld-o-epld

128x16 (resized).png
    #131 8 months ago

I love the drama here! I have no skin in this game. I did order and receive a pin2dmd display from GGS years ago. It took forever with many delayed emails and excuses but eventually got it. I would not order from him again. Lucky 1 helped me many times with various stuff and I helped him test when he was trying to figure out Baywatch scenes. Lucky 1 is a good guy.

#133 8 months ago

Update

My dmd arrived today!
    Althoug im not happy with the shops information towards me, im glad its here.

Seems to be soldered pretty nice, mutch better than the pictures i saw online, the packaging could be better, no installation guide but hey ill figure it out
    I asked Lucky1 he was so kind to send a link.
    The software was allready on it but cant seem to find a collored version i asked for on it only rgb mixes.
    Gonna be helping my buddy with his soon. Hope his one is good too.
    Guy should realy emprove the comm.,it could be a great product and shop if he has better service.
    Keep you posted.

#134 8 months ago

Here are some shops also selling pin2dmd hardware if you want a alternative to GGS
    https://pin-display.ch/ (shipping from switzerland and germany)
    https://www.artcab.fr/ (shipping from france)
    https://techizy.fr/index.php (shipping from france)
    https://www.ozstick.com.au/ (shipping from australia)
    https://pirategames.hu (shipping from hungary)

There are also some users of the community who build pin2dmds in their spare time but don´t have a shop e.g
    dpannell in the US or dzorbas in Canada.

2 weeks later
    #135 7 months ago

Beware of this company, i ordered 27th of july and after receiving a fake tracking code on 2nd of october i was not amused. I decided today to call this company every 10 seconds untill they seek contact or refund my payment. if you want to call them about your order, this is the number: 0049 5245 834686 and 0049 5245 834685.

SCAM ALERT!

Added 7 months ago:

At last it arrived and tested, so no SCAM just not so great communication skills...

About the product: great replacement and might be a must have for dmd pinball owners!

2 weeks later
    #136 7 months ago

Very bad experience with GERMAN GAMING SUPPLIES !!!
    I ordered and paid 700 € for many things pin2dmd and.....from GGS about + 3 months now.
    I got no response to my emails for weeks .
    and of course i don't have received my stuff.
    only a fake tr.nr from 17.09.2019 DHL.DE.CA640704891DE

no excuses for him really shameless.
    when you pay you will get your stuff in logical time like all the others
    i run a business too
    Order. Pay .Packing Shipping in 1-2 days ..happy customers.!!.. not in 3 or 4 MONTHS

He keeps your money for months
    .(((Beware of this company)))

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 999.00
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    Boards
    PinSound
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 7.00
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Back Alley Creations
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 179.99
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Loop Combo Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside