(Topic ID: 222242)

Germangamingsupplies - Missing Order, 5+ months, minimal contact

By bimm25i

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

128x16 (resized).png
    burgleflickle (resized).JPG
    loco.jpg
    rt1020 (resized).png
    Ani (resized).png
    holomod (resized).png
    ScreenHunter_002bisa.jpg
    bshtzfih (resized).png
    f5fdb2b3e9125c88968ba04a38728e3eo (resized).jpg
    ScreenHunter_008.jpg
    ScreenHunter_003bis.jpg
    ScreenHunter_004.jpg
    estafador_face.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    scammer.jpg
    760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg
    There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #52 5 years ago

Well is there anyone in the u.s.that cansell me a plug and playteensy like he offers and led strips and matrix. I haven't attempted the wiring myself like everyone else can dobut I have not seen a clear guide yet as to how to do this. I sent him an email last week with no reply. I don't wish to place an order and then never get a response to anything. He made a Post on the vpforum recently which is how I know about it....also wonder what percentage of virtual cabinet owners have LEDs they wired up and what percentage don't know how and just keep it simple..I can understand not wanting to respond to dumbquestions buy potential new customers like me need reassurance I am buying what I need and I will be able to get it to work.

#53 5 years ago

He did respond today with some answers but doesn't ship to the u.s. at the moment. Hopefully he will let me know if that changes.

#54 5 years ago

Dude just refund my $$. It has been to long!

8 months later
    #55 4 years ago

Dam, wish i read this topic before.

I ordered an just lik you guys
    NO contact
    I e mailed and contacted on the website, but nothing.
    I hope he sends ghe dmd or refunds me.
    I didnt use paypal so i have to trust on his website to deliver, or him being an honest person .... but after reading all this i have my doubts
    I'm sooo fed up with these scamers
    Otherwise only option for me is to track him and ask him for my cash or product i guess

#56 4 years ago

Till now I think everybody did get a product or a refund. Yes, it can take time

Best way to contact him is via Facebook. He posted today a picture of a lot of pin2Dmd’s being prepared for assembly and shipping. So don’t already consider your money lost.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Dam, wish i read this topic before.
    I ordered an just lik you guys
    NO contact
    I e mailed and contacted on the website, but nothing.
    I hope he sends ghe dmd or refunds me.
    I didnt use paypal so i have to trust on his website to deliver, or him being an honest person .... but after reading all this i have my doubts
    I'm sooo fed up with these scamers
    Otherwise only option for me is to track him and ask him for my cash or product i guess

How did you pay? Is doing a credit card chargeback an option?

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

How did you pay? Is doing a credit card chargeback an option?

Onfortunatly no, by bank transfer.
    I thought it was the company of the pin2dmd team and didnt have any doubts with them.
    But after getting no responce on my mails with questions,and a pm to lucky1 i discovered its a different buissines.
    The lack of communication is not company worthy, an after reading a lot of negative about this company, i realy think he should at least hire someone who can awnser mails.
    If he didnt have a shop and was just in it for the hobby, i could understand a little but acting like a real company, he should act like a real company in my eyes.
    For now i will give him e few days and see what happens.

#59 4 years ago

I'm friends with him on Facebook and he gets called out all the time in virtual pin groups for the exact same issues. Just avoid at all costs.

#60 4 years ago

it's far from a real company, just a dude in his spare time building boards but sadly has no bussiness sense

Loves the taking money part, but utterly useless at actually sending out a product.

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

it's far from a real company, just a dude in his spare time building boards but sadly has no bussiness sense
    Loves the taking money part, but utterly useless at actually sending out a product.

I think you’re on the wrong track. The picture on fb shows a completely different situation.
    That amount of devices is far from hobby. I even doubt I have seen this amount anywhere else.

760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg760D8698-1AB6-4D55-8A02-5A1AF1E6ED53 (resized).jpeg
    #62 4 years ago

I sure hope he sends me one in the next few days, or at least contact me or pays me back.
    Judging by some pictures i saw of the product he delivers i hope he s improved his soldering skills.
    Then works on his custommer contact
    Cause i am slightly loosing my cool.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raaalph:

I think you’re on the wrong track. The picture on fb shows a completely different situation.
    That amount of devices is far from hobby. I even doubt I have seen this amount anywhere else.[quoted image]

Nope still very much hobby level, when you see over a 1000 lined up then MAYBE you can call it a commercial operation. Pictures mean nothing, happy customers are what is important and that's something this guy has none of and probably never will the way he runs his "business" there is a very good reason he's banned on most major pinball forums.

Also in that photo there is only 2 actually complete units.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Nope still very much hobby level, when you see over a 1000 lined up then MAYBE you can call it a commercial operation. Pictures mean nothing, happy customers are what is important and that's something this guy has none of and probably never will the way he runs his "business" there is a very good reason he's banned on most major pinball forums.
    Also in that photo there is only 2 actually complete units.

His website doesnt seem like a hobby level thing imo.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

His website doesnt seem like a hobby level thing imo.

It's extreamly easy to make your self look big with a website. But very hard to live upto to it. Like I said before there is a reason this thread exists and he's banned on most pinball forums. Scammers usually have the fanciest web sites its how they draw people in to scam.

Time will tell if he's changed. I'm not holding my breath.

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raaalph:

That amount of devices is far from hobby. I even doubt I have seen this amount anywhere else.[quoted image]

I dont have facebook, can you maybe ask him when he ships these new dmds?

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

I dont have facebook, can you maybe ask him when he ships these new dmds?

Within a very few days and some are already shipped as stated there.

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raaalph:

Within a very few days and some are already shipped as stated there.

Thanks man, i will wait a few days to see what happens.
    But the dude at lsast should realy find a better way to communicate.
    Hope the guy redeems himself an his previous problems.
    Time will tell.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Thanks man, i will wait a few days to see what happens.
    But the dude at lsast should realy find a better way to communicate.
    Hope the guy redeems himself an his previous problems.
    Time will tell.

Jorro be careful, because this guy is cheating you twice.

For your information:

Rappelbox (the owner of German Gaming Supplies) = sicko_fual = Raaalph

Rappelbox: PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum for staying the money of its customers and not sending anything, and for creating fake accounts.

sicko_fual: FAKE account created by Rappelbox, to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. PERMANENTLY BANNED of the forum for being a FAKE account.

Raaalph: FAKE account created by Rappelbox to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. In addition, in several threads he pretends to be another person to speak well of himself.

In short, be very careful with this SCAMMER.

Raaalph, recently created account, full of NEGATIVE votes, and whose interventions are mainly to come to my threads to insult, provoke and try to discredit with lies. In addition to the fact that he enters this thread to impersonate another person to speak well of himself.

scammer.jpgscammer.jpg

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

Jorro be careful, because this guy is cheating you twice.

For your information:
    Rappelbox = sicko_fual = Raaalph

Rappelbox: PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum for staying the money of its customers and not sending anything, and for creating fake accounts.
    sicko_fual: FAKE account created by Rappelbox, to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. PERMANENTLY BANNED of the forum for being a FAKE account.
    Raaalph: FAKE account created by Rappelbox to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. In addition, in several threads he pretends to be another person to speak well of himself.

In short, be very careful with this SCAMMER.
    Raaalph, recently created account, full of NEGATIVE votes, and whose interventions are mainly to come to my threads to insult, provoke and try to discredit with lies. In addition to the fact that he enters this thread to impersonate another person to speak well of himself.

[quoted image]

You still don’t get it.

You’d better concentrate on your own stuff instead of telling people such stories.

Addition:

I think you only fear your competition and want to distract people from your own well known problems and your imposibility to finish even one single product.
    Let us see if GGS will come up faster with their holomod than you.
    I heard some rumors that after finsihing open orders it will be the next project.

#71 4 years ago

Well, status update:
    I recieved a mail from german gaming supplies, that he recieved my payment.
    And they will let me know when it ships.

Ultimatly i realy hope i wil get a perfect working, fabricated, programmed ready to go plug and play pin2dmd color display for my JP data east as ordered.

I did ask for my money back in case of no delivery, on whitch came no response .....but i will be happy even more if i get the DMD!

IF Sicko or Raaalph is indeed a member of gaming supplies or even Rappelbox himself ... please improve your customer skills and i hope to recieve a great working product.
    Maybe consider someone to do your sales and marketing?
    Then i will gladly admit people can change and be trusted.
    I understand that changing as a seller can be dificult with negativity surrounding on the interwebs.
    Hope you will improve!
    In my opinion everybody deserves a second chance.
    But understand that anywhitch way, (even if not in harmony)... i will track down, and i always collect! , thats part of my former live. Hope its not necessary.

Hope to see the DMD in my JP (verry) soon, pin2dmd is a great product, i hope german gaming supplies is a great bussiness too!
    Love the pinball comunity but i realy realy hate a$$holes who scam other pinheads for something stupid like greed.
    But hey thats live. I just don't take that kinda crap.

I will keep you all posted on how it evolves.
    And i keep hoping for the best for now.

1 week later
    #72 4 years ago
    Screenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191018-081359 (resized).png
    #73 4 years ago

Jeez seriously its not hard to make 70 of those things in fact its very easy! They don't even write the firmware ffs and just copy pin2dmd hardware. Basically order parts and assemble / test / ship. Its really not that hard!

#74 4 years ago

He shouldn't be taking orders if you can't fulfill them plain and simple.

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Jeez seriously its not hard to make 70 of those things in fact its very easy! They don't even write the firmware ffs and just copy pin2dmd hardware. Basically order parts and assemble / test / ship. Its really not that hard!

Considering pin2dmds you might be right. But the shop offers much more than pin2dmds and it’s almost all handmade stuff.

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raaalph:

Considering pin2dmds you might be right. But the shop offers much more than pin2dmds and it’s almost all handmade stuff.

Yes they sell great stuff, on the other hand if nobody recieves the stuff.....
    Hope they get things sorted.
    For now waiting on being informed on the solution i had to read about in this topic

#77 4 years ago

Well i gues this is going to be the next nothing thread, cause after reading the important notice that in 2 or 3 days there would be detailed info about the delay and an solution i still heard......
    NOTHING!!!

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Well i gues this is going to be the next nothing thread, cause after reading the important notice that in 2 or 3 days there would be detailed info about the delay and an solution i still heard......
    NOTHING!!!

It's taken some people years to get anything, and then often it's broken / cobbled together from parts of old or defunct products / parts missing / has to be resoldered and rebuilt.

This has been going on at least 3 years now.

People are absolutely mad giving him money.

#79 4 years ago

Just file a chargeback with your credit card company and get your money back. It's clearly not worth the time, as all you get is the runaround.

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

It's taken some people years to get anything, and then often it's broken / cobbled together from parts of old or defunct products / parts missing / has to be resoldered and rebuilt.
    This has been going on at least 3 years now.
    People are absolutely mad giving him money.

Didnt read about the troubles until after
    I thought it was connected to pindmd, untill i contacted lucky1.
    I asked for my money back with the form on their website, also no response
    Then a few days later i got the message that he recieved my payment, and shipping will be announced.
    Still NOTHING
    I'm willing to give a man a second chance, but this is rediculous

#81 4 years ago

A fellow pinsider informed me that he is not responding to his facebook messages he send also, has anyone got a way to contact him since the 3 days for update on a solution are past?

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

A fellow pinsider informed me that he is not responding to his facebook messages he send also, has anyone got a way to contact him since the 3 days for update on a solution are past?

I'm pretty sure he's seen your messages or e-mails. It's not that he sits in a Faraday cage or the Bermuda Triangle. It's deliberate.

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

The best way to contact him is to put a complaint in court, by SCAM, you'll see that he soon responds.

Here you have his Cellphone number/Whatsapp, let's see if you have more luck, but I doubt it, this guy NEVER answers anyone.
    +49 1573 2095097

What science will one day study is because, despite the fact that the Internet is full of TONS of claims against this guy (Dominic Dancso. Alias: Rappelbox, sicko_fual, Raaalph ), there are still people who continue to place orders and send money.

And one more thing, for your information, you say that you thought Rappelbox was an official seller of pin2dmd, and that is certainly that it is, you just have to read in this and other forums, as he has the OFFICIAL support of the band boss , Lucky1. So you are NOT wrong when you say you thought you were buying from an authorized and official dealer. In short, those three Germans are nothing more than an organized band. The boss copies, plagiarizes, steals source code and hacks the hardware of the competitors, Rappelbox is responsible for making money scamming and the third German is dedicated to paint the games, to attract the victims.

And what you say that even on his Facebook they claim and the guy does not answer either, true, here is a screenshot of his Facebook with one more of his hundreds or thousands of victims.

estafador_face.jpgestafador_face.jpg

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsp:

as he has the OFFICIAL support of the band boss , Lucky1. So you are NOT wrong when you say you thought you were buying from an authorized and official dealer.

[quoted image]

Are you sure Lucky1 is in on this??
    I had some real nice conversation with him, i think he is just the maker of the software.
    The dominic assco dude orders his stuff from china and buys the software keys from Lucky, atleast thats ath ive been told.

For the part that you say about people keep buying, thats cause people dont know probably.
    At least i never heard of this scam.

I bought a pin2dmd before and had no trouble with it.

I dont think i am gonna sew him in court, i have other methods.
    But thats not for here.

#85 4 years ago

why does lucky1 even give him keys with such a bad rep, makes no sense and gives pin2dmd such a bad name. Does him no favours at all.

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Are you sure Lucky1 is in on this??
    I had some real nice conversation with him, i think he is just the maker of the software.
    The dominic assco dude orders his stuff from china and buys the software keys from Lucky, atleast thats ath ive been told.
    For the part that you say about people keep buying, thats cause people dont know probably.
    At least i never heard of this scam.
    I bought a pin2dmd before and had no trouble with it.
    I dont think i am gonna sew him in court, i have other methods.
    But thats not for here.

The maker of the software "NO", the THIEF of source code "YES".

The pin2dmd product was made with STOLEN source code, to which Joerg Amann (lucky1) changed the name and publicized it as if he had done it. Stealing source code, which is also PATENTED, is a CRIME, and consequently pin2dmd is an ILLEGAL software (capture screens with evidences attached).

The TRUTH is many times, the part of the Iceberg that is hidden, so let's see the reality, I know it. We are going to make the rest of the community know it too, and this is only a small part, a snack.

The luck that Joerg Amann (lucky1) has is that the owner of that source code is in the United States, otherwise the real owner would have already denounced it in court, and the German product would not exist today, because it is ILLEGAL.

ScreenHunter_003bis.jpgScreenHunter_003bis.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpgScreenHunter_004.jpg

#87 4 years ago

Dam, didnt know this.

Well for now the thiefs got my money, and my friends money too.
    It shocks me that Lucky is in on this

#88 4 years ago

I remember someone posted a picture in a Facebook group of a board he sent internationally just loose in the cardboard box no padding or electrostatic bag or anything lmao.

#89 4 years ago

That Dominic guy is also banned in the german flippermarkt Forum for screwing people with not or very slowly deliver what they have paid for month ago.

Please do not order anything from this guy.
    There are enough better alternatives.

He is always pretending but nothing will ever happen.
    Die yourself a favour, save lifetime and money an don't order from that prick.

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperFan81:

That Dominic guy is also banned in the german flippermarkt Forum for screwing people with not or very slowly deliver what they have paid for month ago.
    Please do not order anything from this guy.
    There are enough better alternatives.
    He is always pretending but nothing will ever happen.
    Die yourself a favour, save lifetime and money an don't order from that prick.

Amen!
    Wish i knew this before!

#91 4 years ago

When I got my PIN2DMD kit from Dominik for Tales from the Crypt it was far from tested or working. First of all the DMD 14 pin ribbon cable header was soldered on too short, causing it to not reach the microcontroller board I was using. He admitted it as being a board manufacturer mistake. I got around that by using a cable instead. Well it still wouldn't work because he admitted using a chip for a Stern DMD controller instead of the Data East one I needed. I had to remove that chip and jump two legs with a paperclip. But then it STILL wasn't working, requiring me to adjust a third jumper to make it compatible with the DMD signal. Only then was it working and "ready" to be shipped. Not before when he took my money and sent it off in its untested incomplete state.

I made the mistake of recommending this to a friend before I found out my board was messed up. He ended up getting it for his Frankenstein, which also did not work. It was once again an issue with the 14 pin ribbon cable header being soldered on backwards, which would require a full cable hack to get it to work. Fortunately he used a local distributor I contacted on VPForums to send it back and get a refund, who was nice and also disgusted with the outcome. To replace the adapter board with faulty header would cost I think $200.

Frustrating and unacceptable. Was going to convert several more games, but decided to move on and buy from Luis with PinballSP. Luis's display works great in both my Dracula and my friend's Frankenstein, and he is also quick with communication. Build quality is also very good.

#92 4 years ago

And another victim (although they can be counted by hundreds or thousands), even claiming on their Facebook, orders paid months ago and receive nothing, nor do they receive an answer when they claim by sending emails and private messages. This is nothing new, it has been that way for YEARS.

Even he gives false tracking numbers, so that the victims stop bothering him while he enjoys the stolen money, with the intention of never sending anything.

English translation of the claim (original in German language):

" Denis Herrmann Mr. Dancsó, I expect from you an answer regarding my order from 28.07.19. You did not respond to my emails or private messages. The tracking number (00340434167331505632) shows since August 22 the same state! "

Three months he has been waiting for this man, he receives nothing and does not answer the complaint messages.
    Anyone still have any doubt, that this guy is a SCAMER?

ScreenHunter_008.jpgScreenHunter_008.jpg

#93 4 years ago

I think it is time to put some things right here. German Gaming Supplies is nothing but a hardware reseller who is taking the information from pin2dmd.com and https://github.com/lucky01/PIN2DMD to build pin2dmd compatible hardware like many others do. There is no such thing as a official or authorized pin2dmd reseller. Anybody is allowed to take the hardware information we publish and sell pin2dmd compatible hardware. PinballSP, who is badmouthing his competitor here, did this and made several thousand euros of profit with it. He is still selling the pin2dmd compatible DMDST32 hardware on his website here https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/1400162560045889/ I don´t like that kind of competition but I have no influence of any kind on this.

The only difference between commercial resellers and private pin2dmd builders, is that commercial resellers have the option to directly donate to the charity organizations we like to support with the pin2dmd project. If I receive a copy of a donation receipt from these organizations, I generate the keys for free.
    The reseller can then offer the pin2dmd device preactivated. I did receive several donation receipts from German Gaming Supplies in the past and of course generated the keys for the donations done. I did not receive a donation receipt from him lately. Btw PinballSP never donated a single cent to our charity projects.

About the stolen source code accusation: When I started the pin2dmd project I used the USB communication code which was contributed by RussDx. This code was initially added for the monochrome pindmd displays controller sold by VirtuaPin. In the meantime this code has been massively extended by toxie, freezy, djrobx and me. I myself added the dmddevice interface and provided the colorization code to enable Color DMDs in virtual pinball. I think this is what opensource projects like pinMame are all about - use the existing code and improve it. The code on the pin2dmd device is 100% written by Steve45 and me.
    Neither the device code of colorDMD nor the VirtuaPin device is public. So how could we steal this code ?

Here are some shops also selling pin2dmd hardware if you want a alternative to GGS
    https://pin-display.ch/ (shipping from switzerland and germany)
    https://www.artcab.fr/ (shipping from france)
    https://techizy.fr/index.php (shipping from france)
    https://www.ozstick.com.au/ (shipping from australia)
    https://pirategames.hu (shipping from hungary)

There are also some users of the community who build pin2dmds in their spare time but don´t have a shop e.g
    dpannell in the US or dzorbas in Canada.

These are only some examples and there are also resellers in other countries but I don´t keep track of all of them.

I hope this all comes to a good end and every single costumer of GGS gets his order fulfilled soon.
    Unfortunatelly there is no pressure I can impose from my side to accelerate or help.

#94 4 years ago

you can just stop giving him liceneses? the hardware is a brick without them. That would stop him scamming people instantly.

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

you can just stop giving him liceneses? the hardware is a brick without them. That would stop him scamming people instantly.

Sure, I would do this but like I said I did not receive any copies of donation receipts from him lately and furthermore I can´t stop him selling the devices without activation key like some of the other shops do. So the pressure would be equal to zero. The firmware can be downloaded for free and will run in evaluation mode.

#96 4 years ago

Would be a step in the right direction! Won't be able to say "Pre Activated" on his site.

Sadly people are just going to get screwed buying from this joker :/

#97 4 years ago

Another example.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-owners-club-ideas-and-info/page/8#post-4375031

Here is what he sent to crunchysue regarding the connector issue she and I encountered:

If you have a white controller (I assume you have one of these) then there’s only a small thing to notice: The connector (dmd_in) is a regular one with the regular pinout, but since the factory put it on the wrong side you have to twist and shift the cable in direction.

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Would be a step in the right direction! Won't be able to say "Pre Activated" on his site.

True !

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Another example.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-owners-club-ideas-and-info/page/8#post-4375031
    Here is what he sent to crunchysue regarding the connector issue she and I encountered:

Crunchysue had a bad Sega controller board and that was the reason why his display did not work. He then took the occasion
    to return his pin2dmd and buy a colorDMD

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-owners-club-ideas-and-info/page/7#post-4184793

#100 4 years ago

To help fellow pinsiders, i will make a topic with a better findable topic title.
    I will put up a link to this topic.
    Hope nobody gets scammed or screwed.

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.