Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by trueno92
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D48FFB0D-0164-4CF4-870D-87DFFE164A11 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

She came up to my place and I fed her but she barks at customers and that is not good. I need to find her a home.

D48FFB0D-0164-4CF4-870D-87DFFE164A11 (resized).jpegD48FFB0D-0164-4CF4-870D-87DFFE164A11 (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

Sounds like a good watchdog!

#3 2 years ago

Who the hell put a chain with masterlock on that poor dog?

#4 2 years ago

I live in Minnesota, but if I were near you I would adopt her in a heartbeat! I hope that chain in the photo has been taken off right away!

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

She came up to my place and I fed her but she barks at customers and that is not good. I need to find her a home.
    [quoted image]

Have you contacted your local animal shelter there could be an owner out there looking for her.

PS. I would make a lot of noise if I had a master lock and a chain around my neck too!

#6 2 years ago

I have heard Texas has several kill shelters so please ask before you act . We adopted an GSD 3 weeks ago here in Virginia . PM if you need contact info for the rescue . Might work . They have moved dogs cross country .

Some dogs micro chipped may lead to local owner .

Shane

#7 2 years ago

Its a long story. I fed her before I went out of town and now she wont leave. I let my porter stay here at night and he feeds her. She barks at customers and they are afraid of her. This is my porters solution. Im working on it. I will not have a dog chained up, its cruel. That is why I need to find a home.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from bepositive:

I have heard Texas has several kill shelters so please ask before you act . We adopted an GSD 3 weeks ago here in Virginia . PM if you need contact info for the rescue . Might work . They have moved dogs cross country .
    Some dogs micro chipped may lead to local owner .
    Shane

Dude this is the hood. they dont microchip dogs here.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Its a long story. I fed her before I went out of town and now she wont leave. I let my porter stay here at night and he feeds her. She barks at customers and they are afraid of her. This is my porters solution. Im working on it. I will not have a dog chained up, its cruel. That is why I need to find a home.

GET THE DOG OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN NOW!!!
    If it was you on chain you would bark all day too!
    Just cruel dude, so much about this is wrong.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

[quoted image]

A dog collar is like <$10 at your local general store. Throw one of those on her and then work on finding the right place

#11 2 years ago

So you guys know me well enough to know that I love animals and would not do anything to hurt one. I went to the auction yesterday and this is what I saw when I got here this morning. The dog barks and snarls at anyone but my porter. I cant have that, If she bites a customer Im done, Ill lose everything. Even her barking will run customers away. If I were to try to run the dog away it will come back. Till I can find it a home this is the only option. I will get it a collar and a lighter chain but aside from calling the pound which will kill it this is the only option. I guess its my fault for feeding a stray dog.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I guess its my fault for feeding a stray dog.

Nope, the sign of a big heart!

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Nope, the sign of a big heart!

Probably need to take that mutt to the vet to get it's shots!

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

[quoted image]

If I was close to you I likely would have a second dog right now.....

#15 2 years ago

None of you guys seen a dog with sharp teeth just clean chew thru its leash? Geezes guys, relax. Its one picture.

These guys have no clue what this dogs history is. It could have been abused or neglected but as the OP says, if the german sheppard gets loose and attacks a customer... them lawsuit crazy people gonna have a field day with him...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/german-shepard-in-need-of-a-home?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.