3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

On Aug.19th I placed an order using their pinside order form, and paid $230 by paypal. On the 25th I pm'd them asking for status. As of now I have heard nothing. They seem to have a good reputation. I hope nothing has happened to them. If this is a one person company, and they are sick, I don't want to add to their problems. At some point I will have to dispute this with paypal. If anyone has experience or contact with the company, I would appreciate knowing. Thank you.

#2 3 years ago

I ordered and paid for a clock board back in April. Apparently they can't ship to the US yet due to covid restrictions over there. After a while of not getting responses, I recently heard from his wife who assured me that the orders will be shipped as soon as they are able to do so. I was offered a refund about two months ago, but based on their reputation and the quality of the board, I'm choosing to wait. Definitely the longest transaction I've been involved in, but it isn't their fault.

#3 3 years ago

Thank you for the information. I was afraid it was covid related. Glad to hear it's not due to sickness.

1 month later
    #4 3 years ago

Hasn't responded to either of my messages in the last two months. Ordered in may. Shipping channels are open, it's just not as cheap as it once was.

#5 3 years ago

Yeah, I've been waiting patiently since April. I'm debating just getting a refund.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/german-pinball-not-responding-to-paid-order?hl=nysbadmk8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.