(Topic ID: 182582)

German Mail Forwarding: Workaround for Pinball Center

By nerdygrrl

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0197 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0196 (resized).jpg
    20171222_155544 (resized).jpg
    unnamed-9 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 8.19.59 AM (resized).png

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago

I set one up, have ordered 3x from them. plastics suck ass, but everything else is decent.

#102 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Wanted everyone to know I just paid a Pinball.Center invoice for the following parts:
    Frosted "Clear" Polycarbonate Drop targets in three styles (as a market test):
    Modern Stern
    Legacy Williams
    Data East
    Additionally I ordered a small quantity of Pop Bumper Mylar in all colors. I reordered some more Chrome and Gold Popbumper bodies and some TRON: Legacy (LE) Clear Discs. I ordered some misc parts for customers requested via PM but had one customer backout on the Clear Plastic set for Road Show ... I'll probably put those plastics here on the market place unless someone has specific interest.
    Click any of the links above to be taken to the order page to add a stock alert to be notified when they go back in stock.
    Prices are subject to change.

wow, do a guy a favor and he craps out on you.

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

wow, do a guy a favor and he craps out on you.

Nah. No hard feelings.
    He didn't hear from me because I was waiting for the drop targets to go in stock.
    I'm sure I'll eventually sell them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1122-pinball-modscom/01941-road-show-clear-plastics

3 weeks later
    #104 5 years ago

Has anyone tried their glow in the dark star posts (http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts/playfield-parts/star-posts/1651/star-post-white-fluorescent-glow-in-the-dark)? We were going to start carrying UV post lights at Comet Pinball and were thinking that maybe the two would work well together. But maybe not. Didn't initially realize they'd be so difficult to order.

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Has anyone tried their glow in the dark star posts (http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts/playfield-parts/star-posts/1651/star-post-white-fluorescent-glow-in-the-dark)? We were going to start carrying UV post lights at Comet Pinball and were thinking that maybe the two would work well together. But maybe not. Didn't initially realize they'd be so difficult to order.

Sell them as a package deal and carry them in fluorescent green, blue, and red and I would buy a few sets.

#106 5 years ago

Ryan,
    I'll see what I can do to get them in a future order. (not a regular occurrence yet).

#107 5 years ago

Ryan and I are doing another Pinball.Center order at the End of this month.
    If you have any specific needs; please PM me or post here.

2 weeks later
    3 months later
    #109 5 years ago

I'm just about out of stock on Clear and Red pop bumper bodies as well as the "frosted" drop targets.
    Pinball.Center is also just about out of stock on these two colors. As a result; I'll be doing another order in another 2-3wks.

If you have something you want that they have (http://pinball.center) now it the time to send me a PM or post here.

I'd expect/hope to have the parts here by TPF'19 (Mar 22nd).

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I'm just about out of stock on Clear and Red pop bumper bodies as well as the "frosted" drop targets.
    Pinball.Center is also just about out of stock on these two colors. As a result; I'll be doing another order in another 2-3wks.
    If you have something you want that they have (http://pinball.center) now it the time to send me a PM or post here.
    I'd expect/hope to have the parts here by TPF'19 (Mar 22nd).

I am interested. I will pm you

1 month later
    #111 4 years ago

Well shoot. After searching all over for the one Haunted House plastic I needed - seems Pinball Center is the only place that has it. However, I can't see going through all these hoops, and paying shipping from overseas for just one plastic. ....bummer.

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Well shoot. After searching all over for the one Haunted House plastic I needed - seems Pinball Center is the only place that has it. However, I can't see going through all these hoops, and paying shipping from overseas for just one plastic. ....bummer.

@sunking This site has several HH plastics in stock. If you don't see what you are looking for pm me and I can share some more leads.
    http://jtamusements.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=puagqp5grcl47i8fgklpn8p7c4&keyword=haunted+house

#113 4 years ago

right there with you sunking. I need a plastic for a shadow that I am renovating. HArd to beleive in this day and age its this hard, but I guess I can try and set this up. Havent seen a post from the guy in congleton uk that was helping people out.

#114 4 years ago
    Quoted from bsbdmd83:

right there with you sunking. I need a plastic for a shadow that I am renovating. HArd to beleive in this day and age its this hard, but I guess I can try and set this up. Havent seen a post from the guy in congleton uk that was helping people out.

Try Zitt ... he's been periodically placing orders for people here in the US. I'm waiting for the planets to align (so far about a year) to get some AC/DC rails in a group buy.

1 week later
    #115 4 years ago

This is a great thread find. I found Pinball Center, but they can’t ship to the US. I’ll reach out to Zitt to add something to his next order!

#116 4 years ago

Next order is planned for late April'19 with delivery mid may.
    *subject to order availability.

3 months later
    #117 4 years ago

New Order planned for first of Aug with availability mid month.
    Deadline for any orders is 9/2.
    Pinball.Center carries many hard to find parts including plastics for games, translites, etc.
    If you need something; they might have it.

1 week later
    #118 4 years ago

Matt d here! When is your next order to pinball center? I need a williams space station translite. Tell me what I need to do for you.

#119 4 years ago

Pm me. Ordering in a couple of weeks

2 months later
    #120 4 years ago

Greetings
    Bruce Baker here
    I would like to order a rocket for Party Zone and wondering if u could assist?my cell # 2316291776
    Thank you!

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from brubak:

Greetings
    Bruce Baker here
    I would like to order a rocket for Party Zone and wondering if u could assist?my cell # 2316291776
    Thank you!

Post in this thread and email pinsider Zitt above your post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed#post-5268254

1 year later
    #122 2 years ago
    Quoted from perryd:

Tried to warn you guys! However, just two weeks ago, they refunded my full amount from 4 months earlier!! So hang in there, I believe they are a stand-up company which did the correct thing regardless of USPS dragging their feet.
    p

"tried to warn you guys"...blah blah blah
    yeah, we got your warning in the first 5 posts about the issue. has anyone ever told you that you were kind of a cockadoodledoo?
    and, what happened in the end? - you received a refund!
    thanks for sharing your experience - once. all the times thereafter aren't helpful. the other thing not helpful is your eagerness to poop all over this excellent workaround.
    what would be helpful is another option to use when ordering from this source, or another shipping solution.

1 month later
    #123 2 years ago

A little confused i need some parts from them. Do i need put the order through and they correct the shipping?

#124 2 years ago
    Quoted from EightBitLife:

A little confused i need some parts from them. Do i need put the order through and they correct the shipping?

They don’t ship to the USA you have to use a mail forwarder - it’s not hard to do. Use mailboxde.com

#125 2 years ago
    Quoted from EightBitLife:

If it's Pinball Center try Zitt. His ordering thread is below. He has a deal with them for shipping items. It’s sometimes every month sometimes ever other. Post there or PM him about what you’re looking to get.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed#post-4824152

1 year later
    #126 8 months ago

Thanks @nerdygrrl. Just purchased from Pinballcenter. Went smoothly

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/german-mail-forwarding-workaround-for-pinball-center/page/3?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.