By nerdygrrl

10 months ago

Stats

• 67 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by J85M
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20171222_155544 (resized).jpg
    unnamed-9 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 8.19.59 AM (resized).png

There are 67 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 24 days ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinsiders... Can anyone help me?
    I tried to order 3 flat plastics, for approx $40, from Marco (Pinballcenter) in Germany. Went to check out and shipping was quoted at 430 Euro ($511). See my email to him this morning below.
    I'm very gun shy; as I purchased 2 expensive bottles of wine and shipped them (approx $100 to ship), to friend in Ireland, nearly 6 weeks ago. They still haven't rec'vd them.
    Marco… from your website, I tried to order these 2 items;
    Congo lane plastics set #43611 & Congo 2 plastic #43597.
    The total was approx. 33 Euro. I went to check out and it added over 430 Euro to ship these (3) light / flat plastics. I stopped the order due to shipping cost.
    Please help me

Kerry- As of Jan 1 this year, 2017. They stopped selling to USA customers. Seems like bad bussiness, but it had something to do with Rick at PPS. Basically they would make parts and not use the licensing agreements.
    Hope that helps.
    Thus thread was started to work a round shipping.

#52 24 days ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinsiders... Can anyone help me?
    I tried to order 3 flat plastics, for approx $40, from Marco (Pinballcenter) in Germany. Went to check out and shipping was quoted at 430 Euro ($511). See my email to him this morning below.
    I'm very gun shy; as I purchased 2 expensive bottles of wine and shipped them (approx $100 to ship), to friend in Ireland, nearly 6 weeks ago. They still haven't rec'vd them.
    Marco… from your website, I tried to order these 2 items;
    Congo lane plastics set #43611 & Congo 2 plastic #43597.
    The total was approx. 33 Euro. I went to check out and it added over 430 Euro to ship these (3) light / flat plastics. I stopped the order due to shipping cost.
    Please help me

I have several pm’s from people including yourself, if you can wait until the new year I will get this ordered for you, as well as sorting out orders for everyone that has sent me a pm.

#53 24 days ago
    Quoted from J85M:

I have several pm’s from people including yourself, if you can wait until the new year I will get this ordered for you, as well as sorting out orders for everyone that has sent me a pm.

Id like to be added to that list. Gladly buy you something or pay for your services plus shipping. Thank you for helping out!

#54 24 days ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Id like to be added to that list. Gladly buy you something or pay for your services plus shipping. Thank you for helping out!

No problem at all consider yourself added to the list, if anyone else is interested let me know as it makes it a lot easier for me to put in a large single order from Pinball Center, that I can then repackage into smaller individual orders.

#55 24 days ago

did the same thing yesterday, same plastics with some other stuff. he emailed me, no way around it with his company, but suggested a third party to get them, but several people have been ripped off going this route.

#56 24 days ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

put me on that list, will gladly pay for your time.

#57 24 days ago

I ordered their flintstones remakes and their Robocop remake plastics, and they just plain sucked. some holes drilled wrong some parts didn't even fit

#58 24 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

suggested a third party to get them, but several people have been ripped off going this route.

Check out the TRON owners thread if you need any peace of mind or any reassurance is needed, I helped about 20 pinsiders order replacement Tron Spinning Disc Rubbers from Pinball Center, no issues to report, 100% items received.

I offer simply because I have had multiple Pinsiders in the US help me out with parts orders and even stuff that’s non pinball related like eBay items, similar to this situation where I couldnt get them shipped direct from US to UK, so I have had to use a third party, so I am simply returning that generosity.

#59 24 days ago

Add me to the list!

#60 23 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

did the same thing yesterday, same plastics with some other stuff. he emailed me, no way around it with his company, but suggested a third party to get them, but several people have been ripped off going this route.

They were not "ripped off" the shipping carrier they selected lost the parcels. IIRC nobody had any issue with the mail forwarder forwarding the mail (their job). The problems seem to have been with the carriers selected. Again, use German post for most reliable service.

I see a lot of folks not understanding the role of each business. A mail forwarder receives and forwards the mail via the carrier YOU contract. The carrier is then responsible for getting the package to you.

Blaming MailboxDe for not getting your parcel is like blaming Amazon when your parcel gets lost because of Fed Ex.

#61 22 days ago

no one was blaming mailbox de for anything, I didn't say nowhere in my post that they were the ones screwing people. I just said some people were ripped off and still didn't have their packages or refunds months later. settle down beavis!

#62 22 days ago

mailbox set up... ordering tomorrow.

#63 21 days ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

no one was blaming mailbox de for anything, I didn't say nowhere in my post that they were the ones screwing people. I just said some people were ripped off and still didn't have their packages or refunds months later. settle down beavis!

Ripped off implies nefarious intent, mail got lost by international carriers and people had to go through the process of getting refunds from that carrier. That process does take time, just as it does here with our own USPS. I have three claims with USPS now for international parcels I have sent. Want to know how long I have been waiting for their investigation to conclude and for my refunds? About a month and a half.

I saw a couple of folks post about their lost parcels not clearly understanding the service they contracted and expecting a forwarding service to refund them for a separate service that they contracted. Just trying to clarify for everyone's sake.

MailBoXDE recieves and ships your parcel via the international carrier you contract. They are not responsible for lost or damaged items.

The Carrier you select, is responsible for delivery of your parcel and any damages that may occur. If your parcel gets lost, they are the ones that will have to provide the refund.

#64 17 days ago
    Quoted from J85M:

No problem at all consider yourself added to the list, if anyone else is interested let me know as it makes it a lot easier for me to put in a large single order from Pinball Center, that I can then repackage into smaller individual orders.

Please add me to the list. PM sent also and much thanks.

#65 17 days ago

I'm interested as well.

1 week later
    #66 8 days ago

@J85M, pm sent to be added to the list.

#67 5 days ago

Got everyone added and 90% of things ordered just waiting on a few parts for w couple of people, once they are in and I receive a final invoice I will get pm’s/invoices to everyone.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 95.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 129.95
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 19.95
    Apparel - Women
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    £ 25.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 17.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 74.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 67 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside