(Topic ID: 300175)

German Gaming Supplies

By Ballypinball

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Anyone had dealings with German Gaming Supplies, Sent them a large order and payment several months ago and not responding to emails

#2 2 years ago

I never ordered from them, but reviews on Herman and other sites say they are good, but their communication isn’t the best.

They got mentioned here too:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-seller-german-gaming-supplies-beware

I am having the same issue as you in regards to waiting a long time on overseas orders to arrive.
    I know someone at Auspost and they are just not coping with the amount of parcels comingin.

I am waiting 2 months on a parcel from the US now… I know it arrived in Australia but Auspost has not scanned it in yet. Another parcel took +\- 2 months as well, but that one arrived finally last week.

Hope this helps

1 week later
    #3 2 years ago

Still no Parts or Tracking Info or email replies, Bad for Pinball

6 months later
    #4 1 year ago

I recently ordered a pin2dmd from GGS, I had good mail communication as it was sold out I asked when it was to come in, I got a mail when it was in stock again, and the display was sent the same day I ordered. The shipping (from Germany to Sweden) was a bit slow (5-6 days), but I could check the tracking and see it was on it's way. The display was safely packed, all set up, nice cables to "steal" the power included. I am very satisfied.

Sometimes only those that had a bad experience do write in forums about it, but I think it is good to also write when you had a good experience.

11 months later
    #5 1 year ago

Still out Thousands of Dollars with German Gaming Supplies.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/german-gaming and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.