(Topic ID: 33663)

George Gomez. More AV's vids? News on correcting issues. Crickets?

By Gerry

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 205 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinballHelp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0298.jpg
IMG_0296.jpg
IMG_0295.jpg
image.jpg
ACDC_TRAP.jpg
image.jpg
FSC.jpeg
Angry.gif
Aww.gif

There are 205 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Gerry,
I fealt the same way you did about the audio until; I played it. The audio is great. Hulk sounds awesome and so do the other Avengers too; the only one thats sounds off is nick fury, but even if they used the same people to do the voices as xmen the call outs are done better on Avengers for sure. Like I said I think when you play it; you will have no more gripes about the voices.
ps LOKI's voice is well badazz

Wait! You mean Gerry should actually play the game and listen to the audio before complaining about how bad it is??

#202 6 years ago

Well i hpoe so..i wanna have the same enthusiasm as others...

I did till i heard stuff in the vids, and i know in person is the only real way to tell...

I do know one thing for sure, if ripped from the movie, with vioce impersonators for the call outs, one could be assured it wouldnt suck...

example IM !

This route, breeds early preconcieved contempt....

Due to Sterns previous failures in this area....

I hope i dig it...

the guys that have PM'ed and posted as you are making me feel abit better about it...

Thanks much...

#203 6 years ago

Here is a video that George sent me because I was such a pain in the arse lol, a full 5 min 45 seconds on a Avengers Pro test game I think at Gameworks.

He was concentrating on the hulk because of my concerns - looks pretty good really and I think it is going to be a challenging game.

#204 6 years ago

I agree, the Hulk looks really nice.

#205 6 years ago

Simple solution to all these problems: Stop pre-ordering games before youve seen and played them

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
There are 205 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside