(Topic ID: 351760)

Genie (yes it is mirrored) and Lost World are now in at the stock !

By Teddybaseball

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by kaverne
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

Fellas,

We now have Gtb Genie (yes it is mirrored!) and Lost World in stock at the Shay Arcade Group. They are both $295 plus shipping. Royal Flush (1976) is also back in stock.

Next up Pokerino, Charlies Angels, Lady Robinhood and Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind

#2 3 months ago

Not seeing Genie on shay's site?

#3 3 months ago

Or Black Hole or Haunted House but we know they’re available to purchase through email. Please update the site by adding all of the recent releases.

#4 3 months ago

Site not updated? So you’re telling me there’s still a chance they have a MGOW inner glass available?

#5 3 months ago
Quoted from Teddybaseball:

Fellas,
We now have Gtb Genie (yes it is mirrored!) and Lost World in stock at the Shay Arcade Group. They are both $295 plus shipping. Royal Flush (1976) is also back in stock.
Next up Pokerino, Charlies Angels, Lady Robinhood and Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind

Quoted from Xtraball:

Site not updated? So you’re telling me there’s still a chance they have a MGOW inner glass available?

Yeah, tell us when you're going to have Mars God of War ready to go. That may be one of the most rare backglasses left...I think all of us MGOW owners need one.

#6 3 months ago

I don’t even own the game and I want one!

#7 3 months ago

What site is this on?

#8 3 months ago

shayarcadegroup.com

3 months later
#9 11 days ago

is it still working ? Seems down to me ?

#10 11 days ago
Quoted from Teddybaseball:

Fellas,

Hi Teddy,

Website working now, there was like 30min during which it wasn't reachable.
I'm looking for the Genie backglass you mentioned but can't find it listed on the website.

Cheers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genie-yes-it-is-mirrored-and-lost-world-are-now-in-at-the-stock- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.