View topic image gallery

20200414_075422 (resized).jpg
20200410_105546 (resized).jpg
20200410_104250 (resized).jpg
DSC02579_(resized).JPG
DSC02677_(resized).JPG
20160121_163254_(resized).jpg
Genie-Arch-5000_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dschulpius.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago

Hi, Dave Schulpius here. Sorry I'm late to the party. I still have a few of these overlays available. The decal is a reproduction of the top orbit section including the area around the inserts.

They are top quality and I've sold quite a few with no complaints. They are not inkjet knock offs. They are thermal printed embedded ink (sorry I forget the exact term). I had these done by a quality print shop. They are made of top quality vinyl, are die cut around the edges and insert holes and has self stick backing. If anyone is interested I'll sell the remaining ones I have for $26 each with free shipping in the USA. I'd rather not sell overseas but I have been known to do so. Paypal accepted. Contact me at [email protected] . Once they are gone I don't plan on offering these again. Here are a few pics of the decal. I have a few other pics if you want to see them:

DSC02677_(resized).JPGDSC02677_(resized).JPG

DSC02579_(resized).JPGDSC02579_(resized).JPG

#12 8 years ago

No Problem GreenMachine19. It's good to be remembered once in a while. LOL. I've been wanting to move these decals out anyway.

I've sent replys to the guys who just emailed me. If you don't see it come through let me know.

I've got a few of these decals lift. Let me know of anyone else is interested. One they are gone I don't think I'll be offering them again. My interests lay elsewhere these days.

Dave

3 years later
#14 4 years ago

Hi Everyone. I'm bumping this thread. I was mentioned in it and several others because I used to offer orbit decals for Genie.

First I want to thank everyone who bought all my decals when I had them available over the years. I never got a complaint and they seemed happy.

With that said I've been out of stock on these for just about a year I think. I keep getting requests for them. I totally understand as Genie is an awesome and beautiful game worth saving. Since the last printing I've moved to a new part of the country and the shop I had doing them closed their branch in my old home town.

I plan to contact the main shop to see if they still have my images. If so I'll post in a new thread that these will be available again. If not then sadly I'll not be able to offer them. Stay tuned and wish me luck.

7 months later
#16 4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Bump. LOL.

I know it's been a long time since I posted about getting more Genie Arch Decals made. I finally got to the point after my move to Florida that I could go through all my records to find all the needed details. I contacted the print shop where I had these done. Good news, they still have the images and can print these again for us. I Went ahead and placed an order.

The shop is based up in Wisconsin where I lived and originally had them mastered and printed. It's going to take about a week to complete the order, then they are going to ship them to me down here in Florida.

If anyone is still interested after all this time please contact me. I should have enough to go around and can get more made easy. After I receive the decals from the shop I can then contact you and request payment. I'll ship asap.

Either send PM through Pinside or my email at [email protected]

I'm asking $26 each with free shipping in the USA. Please see post # 9 & 14 above for pictures and info about this decal I'm offering.

Sorry this has taken so long.
Dave Schulpius

4 months later
#20 3 years ago
Quoted from York-4x4:

I purchased the orbit decal from dschulpius about a month ago. I now have it installed, and it looks great. A much better improvement than the blown out area. One thing that is different than the previous run of decals is that Dave has added a clear mylar that now covers the letter inserts. Dave did recommend filling in the damaged area so there are no definite edges. My play field fortunately did not have any ball dents that needed filled. The only negative is that the purple/grey color of the outline is more of a blue on the decal. This can be seen in the attached photos. Other than that the decal is awesome. $26 dollars well spent!!!
One thing to add, Dave went above and beyond making sure that this got done, from locating his receipt to working with the printer to make sure everything was correct with the decal. He didn't need to do all of this since I believe he is no longer involved with this hobby.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks brother for the kind words. Wow, that looks great. Nicely done.

Actually I am in the hobby but life's busy demands have kept me quiet and in the back ground.

Enjoy that Genie my friend.

Dave Schulpius

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dschulpius.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genie-playfield-scan?tu=dschulpius and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.