• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by slochar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi All!

I just purchased a nice condition GENIE pinball from an auction and I cant add credits. I played the pin at the auction, so something must have happened in driving to my home. It powers on fine with everything appears working.

Neither the coin credit mechanism nor the White service button issues a credit. I tried jumping the white switch and reseating all the connectors. No apparent loose wires. Nothing.

Any ideas? This is for my home, so some way to set to free play would be fine (It appears early Gottlieb units wont go free play?)

Thanks!
Dennis

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Waterbury, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
Tools
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genie-pinball-wont-add-credits?hl=sixleggeddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.