Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by D8n-flipped
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 62 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

genie2small (resized).jpg
genie1small (resized).jpg
IMAG7910 (resized).jpg
IMAG7911 (resized).jpg
IMAG7912 (resized).jpg
IMAG7913 (resized).jpg
IMAG7914 (resized).jpg
IMAG7915 (resized).jpg
IMAG7916 (resized).jpg
pinballlw12 (resized).jpg
pinballlw11 (resized).jpg
pinballgenie3 (resized).jpg
pinballgenie1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6321.JPG
IMG_6320.JPG
IMG_6319.JPG

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 months ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Is it a specific switch or score amount that doesn't make a sound? Or just intermittent?

What sounds does she make?

#102 4 months ago

Roll overs in upper pf, spinner, stand ups, when hit don't produce any sound.
Thanks for the info. I'll need to troubleshoot, now knowing that it should make sounds!

#103 4 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Roll overs in upper pf, spinner, stand ups, when hit don't produce any sound.
Thanks for the info. I'll need to troubleshoot, now knowing that it should make sounds!

They are scoring though, right?

Are you on three or five ball?

#104 4 months ago

Yes, everything scores correctly. 3 ball.

#105 4 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Yes, everything scores correctly. 3 ball.

Rollovers score 2000, spinner 100, standups (targets I assume) 500. Weird that it wouldn't all be at least on the same score level. Unless it still uses the 5 ball settings (rollovers 200) for sound despite scoring differently? Hm.

Do the ABCD lanes make noise when lit and unlit? Is there anything else on the PF that scores 100s and makes sound?

#106 4 months ago

I'm thinking its the sound board? Aren't they nototious for failing? I cleaned the ic's, checked connectors, and erased the board connector, for the 3rd time. The rollovers in the upper pf now make sound. But i got that far before, after cleaning. They eventually fail. Spinner and standups do not make sound. Abcd does.
Yes rollovers score 2k, spinner 100 and standups 500.

#107 4 months ago

The spinner & stand up's work sometimes. When they do it is delayed. Test button on sound board produces all sounds. I'll have to live with it for now. Thanks all.

1 week later
#108 4 months ago

Can one of you guys tell me the switch numbers for the two left white drop targets and the 10,000 rollovers, and if they're on the same column / row?

2 months later
#109 58 days ago

Genie owners! Could someone do me a favor and snap a pic of the wiring to the coils on the two right flippers? I'm helping a guy get his Genie running and someone did an absolute hack job on those wires.

#110 57 days ago

Both lower right and upper right flippers.
IMAG7910 (resized).jpgIMAG7911 (resized).jpgIMAG7914 (resized).jpgIMAG7912 (resized).jpgIMAG7913 (resized).jpgIMAG7915 (resized).jpgIMAG7916 (resized).jpg

Hope this helps you.

#111 57 days ago

Awesome, thanks boss!

#112 56 days ago

Yes I did kick the flippers up a notch with the orange coils. The yellow ones gtb a-17875 even after rebuild flippers with full kit from Steve Young/pinball resource they just weren't flipping good. Yes I did shatter a drop target in the middle bank but needed to change the yellow star targets anyway they looked bad the sharpie stars were sad looking.

#113 56 days ago

I too was unhappy with flipper strength, but instead opted to replace the normal metal ball with a ceramic ball. Jacked the angle up and it is a new, much quicker game. Harder, but quicker. Just one more option.

Quoted from cp1610:

Yes I did kick the flippers up a notch with the orange coils. The yellow ones gtb a-17875 even after rebuild flippers with full kit from Steve Young/pinball resource they just weren't flipping good. Yes I did shatter a drop target in the middle bank but needed to change the yellow star targets anyway they looked bad the sharpie stars were sad looking.

1 month later
#114 23 days ago

are there any custom rule cards out there for Genie? this game definitely deserves some.

#115 23 days ago

Yes check @Coindroppers custom card thread. Or just use these, the should be sized correctly.
genie1small (resized).jpggenie2small (resized).jpg

#116 22 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yes check @Coindroppers custom card thread. Or just use these, the should be sized correctly.
[quoted image][quoted image]

really cool cards!
thanks !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.40
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 289.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.00
Hardware
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 29.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 55.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 93.00
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside