Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6218 (resized).jpg
IMG_6191 (resized).jpg
IMG_6190 (resized).jpg
IMG_6200 (resized).jpg
IMG_6198 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 1 year ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

for sale

Genesis Underplayfield Lab

Added: 2020-08-02 Re-listed: 2 times (October 30th, 2020)
Condition: New

1 month later
#2 1 year ago

Instead of straight cuts for the colored windows, I'd suggested angled cuts (like on castle windows) so that the ragged edges of the foam board are hidden more.

1 week later
#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Instead of straight cuts for the colored windows, I'd suggested angled cuts (like on castle windows) so that the ragged edges of the foam board are hidden more.

I just installed one of these and honestly you can't see the edges once you reinstall the playfield window but that is a good suggestion. The lens in this reproduction seem to be better than the original as well. Color seems brighter and more vibrant. Thinking about putting LEDs behind them to make them pop even more.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!