image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
2016-03-24_13.47.26_(resized).jpg
IMAG1687_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 9 years ago

What does it take to get on the list for a set of these?

I do not own the game, but I will someday so I want a set.

How much and where do I pay?

#114 9 years ago

looking great!

#127 9 years ago

I will likely go clear for durability, but would like to see them installed and photos.

#162 9 years ago
Quoted from rgb635:

I think Steve should look Into reproducing every Gotlieb playfield he has sold out of. He had tons of NOS playfields but now if you check the playfjeld section of "Pinball Resource" there are hardly any titles left. Obviously there is demand for them and he has Gotlieb lockdown! I was able to get a Genesis NOS playfield from him a few years ago but missed my chance on TX Sector. If Steve won't produce playfields for the Gottliebs I wish someone would....

agreed. There are unfortunately only very few titles that have the demand or need to sell enough pfs.

I think SG is the number 1 game to try out first if remaking any pfs.

I wish I had grabbed one of the NOS RoboWar pfs when he had a bunch last year. I was told a whole obox of them were sent overseas and somone is holding a bunch. Sure wish I could find one.

#204 9 years ago

Clear for me. Durability and look great

#280 9 years ago

ramps arrived.

now, I just need to find a local game for a fair price.

#283 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Something tells me the price of the pin is going to creep up slightly now that new ramps are available...

nah, lots of them around and it is a GTB after all

New ramps are not going to dramatically increase the value of the game unless the new ramps are already installed.

#287 9 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

lol. Mark has singlehandedly create a new demand for this game. that is awesome.

no new demand here.

I have been casualy looking for probably 18 months and have passed on a few due to completely blown ramps. Now with ramps in hand, I have more options.

I do the same thing with pfs.

I own a couple NOS pfs for games I plan to own someday. It allows me to realy hunt for beaters and then fix them up myself which is my preference.

2 weeks later
#431 9 years ago

What is next Freeplay?

I am sure it was mentioned but I may have missed it.

Lots of other ramps in need of your great work!

A simple and quicker project may be WWFRR. I know almost all need it and it is a smaller ramp so maybe easier for you?

#441 9 years ago

I will take SOF in clear please (another game I do not own but will someday I am sure).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genesis-ramps?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.