image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
2016-03-24_13.47.26_(resized).jpg
IMAG1687_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgoett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

I'd sure love a set, too.
I've made a plaster of paris mold of one of them and started building a vacuum forming box, but I have several other more pressing things going on [secret project, star gazer restoration] so unfortunately, it's taken a back seat for now.

2 months later
#19 9 years ago

Bump. Just finished my SUPER nice Genesis and only bad thing now is the ramps.
Probably in for blue myself. Clear might look equally good due to all the artwork under the ramps.....

1 month later
#45 9 years ago

I'm not sure about the texture. have to see it installed.
many thanks for your work and I'm in for a set texture or not.

2 months later
#111 9 years ago

everything I hoped they would be.
I think i'm skipping the purple painted ones. I know that's original, but since I have a decaled cabinet, mines not exactly stock. my choice boils down to blue or clear.
guess I'll wait to see them installed to make a decision.
most excellent job freeplay40!
setting aside some money now.

#112 9 years ago

on a side note....
now that my game will have perfect ramps, the last thing it needs is the paper that surrounds the metal chick under the playfield. my paper tabs are gone and need a repro BAD!
Anyone have any scans or a lead on one?

1 week later
#194 9 years ago

+1 on the ramp flaps.
I need a set of those, too.
How about the text decal that goes on each ramp? I bought a decal set awhile ago and HAD them but they have since disappeared.
I got a smoked window from pinbits about a year ago. the beveled holes where the screws go weren't cut deep enough so I had to modify them. the ball would fly off the screws sticking up.
If he makes another run, this needs addressed for you guys.

1 week later
#373 9 years ago

Meant to post that I got the ramps and I would say the quality is every bit as good as pinballinc's ramps. And that's saying a lot.
Great product and thanks for your work on these!

1 week later
#432 9 years ago

I was finishing shopping a HUO WWFRR years ago. This is one of the first few DE games I had done.
A nut slipped away and went down in the orbit under the upper playfield. I was NOT going to take the mini playfield out again to get it so I lift the playfield up to a 45 degree angle and start wiggling/shaking the playfield to work it to the left side so I could reach in there and grab it.
Color me surprised when the back left corner of the playfield fell inside the machine. As it fell in there, it caught the corner of the clear ramp on the siderail and shatterd the LIKE NEW ramp in several places.
It made me just SICK. Lesson learned tho.
SO somewhere out there is a game with a poorly repaired ramp that could really use a new one!

1 year later
#567 7 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

selling my genesis if anyone is interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgoett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genesis-ramps?tu=dgoett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.