image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
2016-03-24_13.47.26_(resized).jpg
IMAG1687_(resized).jpg
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 13.
#551 8 years ago

These ramps (along with the Cliffy's for them) are fantastic, thanks again Freeplay40!

2016-03-24_13.47.26_(resized).jpg2016-03-24_13.47.26_(resized).jpg

#552 8 years ago

Where did you order your cliffys from?

#553 8 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

Where did you order your cliffys from?

Email Cliff at [email protected]

#554 8 years ago

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#555 7 years ago

Thanks for the ramps Freeplay40! They look great. Thanks to rgb635 for the help with the pop bumpers. I am really happy with the way this turned out. New leds from pinball life, alternate translite, cliffy set, chrome t-molding, various parts and decals from Steve Young. I just need a new plastics set if anyone wants to sell me one. Almost all my plastics are damaged. Thanks here are some pics.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#556 7 years ago

I like the 'Capture when flashing' decals on the ramp flaps. That makes more sense to me than in the middle of the ramp -- especially with the clear ramps.

#557 7 years ago
Quoted from jk:

I just need a new plastics set if anyone wants to sell me one. Almost all my plastics are damaged. Thanks here are some pics.

We need to petition steve young to reproduce the plastics set. Lots of people need sling shot plastics me included. Be prepared to pay if someone offers you a plastic set. They are out there just expensive now that they are sold out.

Has anyone ever made clear or translucent drop targets? Just a thought...

#558 7 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

We need to petition steve young to reproduce the plastics set. Lots of people need sling shot plastics me included. Be prepared to pay if someone offers you a plastic set. They are out there just expensive now that they are sold out.

I asked about redoing the set or just slings only a week or two ago. They wouldn't only do slings so who knows if it will ever be done. Good luck finding plastics. I've had an ad up here and Mr. Pinball for weeks now with no responses at all. Now, after seeing the placement of the ramp decals on the flaps, wish I'd done that.

#559 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I like the 'Capture when flashing' decals on the ramp flaps. That makes more sense to me than in the middle of the ramp -- especially with the clear ramps.

Yeah I'm happy I put them there. I think it looks better.

#560 7 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

Thanks we should start a petition. Maybe start a thread, if enough people show interest it won't hurt our chances.

#561 7 years ago

Mark, that looks really nice. Looking forward to playing it at SFGE!

#562 7 years ago
Quoted from jk:

Thanks for the ramps Freeplay40! They look great. Thanks to rgb635 for the help with the pop bumpers. I am really happy with the way this turned out. New leds from pinball life, alternate translite, cliffy set, chrome t-molding, various parts and decals from Steve Young. I just need a new plastics set if anyone wants to sell me one. Almost all my plastics are damaged. Thanks here are some pics.

Sorry but I am going to have to report this post because it is TOO COOL!!

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Mark, that looks really nice. Looking forward to playing it at SFGE!

Thanks, ask Jeff and Tim about it, I think it came out looking really great. I still want to put chrome t-molding on it, but love the game. Excited to get a game in both banks!

#564 7 years ago
Quoted from jk:

Thanks for the ramps Freeplay40! They look great. Thanks to rgb635 for the help with the pop bumpers. I am really happy with the way this turned out. New leds from pinball life, alternate translite, cliffy set, chrome t-molding, various parts and decals from Steve Young. I just need a new plastics set if anyone wants to sell me one. Almost all my plastics are damaged.

Jk that thing is awesome!! Looks great! Glad you got the pops in order.

1 month later
#565 7 years ago

Hi,
are Genesis ramps still available for sale?

#566 7 years ago

Yes. I actually have two sets ready to go.

2 weeks later
#567 7 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

selling my genesis if anyone is interested.

#568 7 years ago

Freeplay-
Is there even the remotest possibility you could reproduce the Gottlieb Excalibur plastic ramp? It also seems impossible to find, and mine is in pretty bad shape.
Greg

#569 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Freeplay-
Is there even the remotest possibility you could reproduce the Gottlieb Excalibur plastic ramp? It also seems impossible to find, and mine is in pretty bad shape.
Greg

Well, I'd have to say, not anytime soon. I have quite a few that I need/want to make and they take literally months to complete just one. I'm slaving over the Hurricane center ramp right now....toughest one to finish yet!

#570 7 years ago

Freeplay-
Thanks for taking the time to reply and for your candor. I appreciate your consideration, and perhaps one day, my wish will become a reality. In the meantime, I won't hold my breath!

Perhaps I will start a topic to see if anyone has an NOS or good unbroken/not cracked used ramp..............

Can't hurt, eh?

Thanks again,

Greg

#571 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Freeplay-
Thanks for taking the time to reply and for your candor. I appreciate your consideration, and perhaps one day, my wish will become a reality. In the meantime, I won't hold my breath!
Perhaps I will start a topic to see if anyone has an NOS or good unbroken/not cracked used ramp..............
Can't hurt, eh?
Thanks again,
Greg

Absolutely... Good chance someone out there has one. Sorry I couldn't give you better news.

1 year later
#572 6 years ago
Quoted from Radiowing:

I thought you Genesis ramp lovers might like the entirely amateur video that I made for my podcast that shows off the new clear ramps installed on my Genesis machine. I dig this game and LOVE the new ramps and the addition of the clear bumper caps!! Many thanks to the great suggestions in this thread.
http://gameroomjunkies.com/index.php/2016/02/10/gottlieb-genesis/

Totally awesome with the el lighting on the ramps... what did you connect the el lights up to for the effect??

Freeplay40!

You have a clear set available?

2 months later
#574 6 years ago

Hi!
Just recently got a genesis. This is the first ever pinball that i bought - so I'm pretty new to all the terminology and currently I'm trying to get the machine back to shape. It was sold to me as "top condition", but turns out there is plenty of work to do. Okokok, I should stop with the long stories here and come to the point: RAMPS! =)

Freeplay40 : do you have ramps left? They look really nice and mine are cheap redos that are slowly breaking apart

#575 6 years ago

Yes I can make you a set of clears and ship via regular mail to Germany for $30

#576 6 years ago

thanks for the quick reply!

Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yes I can make you a set of clears and ship via regular mail to Germany for $30

$30 is shippin cost, right? what would be the price for the ramps ?

thanks!

#577 6 years ago

The two ramp set is $165 plus $30 for shipping......total $195

#578 6 years ago

The ramps are well worth the price got the clear ones for mine

20160422_090018 (resized).jpg20160422_090018 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#579 6 years ago

Freeplay40
Do you supply the clear ramps still?
Need a set .

#580 6 years ago
Quoted from holmis:

Freeplay40
Do you supply the clear ramps still?
Need a set .

Yes, I still make them. Out at the moment, but will start making new sets later this week. Added you to the list and notify you when available.

#581 6 years ago

Thanks !

1 month later
#582 6 years ago

Believe I have contacted everyone I had on a waiting list for Genesis ramps. If I missed anyone, let me know and I will get you a set.

Also made a few extras.

2 months later
#583 6 years ago

Do you still have the clear ramps? What are the cost? Thanks

#584 6 years ago
Quoted from Houst:

Do you still have the clear ramps? What are the cost? Thanks

Sending pm

1 month later
#585 5 years ago

Very happy with my clear Genesis Ramps set too !!
Thanks for making this, it really makes a difference.

GENESIS-FINAL-2 (resized).jpgGENESIS-FINAL-2 (resized).jpg

GENESIS-FINAL2--2 (resized).jpgGENESIS-FINAL2--2 (resized).jpg

GENESIS-FINAL2--1 (resized).jpgGENESIS-FINAL2--1 (resized).jpg

GENESIS-FINAL2--4 (resized).jpgGENESIS-FINAL2--4 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#586 5 years ago

Are the clear ramps still available?

#587 5 years ago

Ditto - looking for clear ramps also. Any available ?

#588 5 years ago

I told Spraynard I would hold the last set for him until tomorrow. If he doesn't take them, you (NoQuarters) can have them. Otherwise I will probably make some more this coming week.

1 month later
#589 5 years ago

Any clear ramps available? Thanks!

#590 5 years ago
Quoted from Cherga:

Any clear ramps available? Thanks!

Sending PM

#591 5 years ago

Whoa... your Genesis looks out of this world! I want to see more pix of the entire game, please.

Quoted from samish:

Very happy with my clear Genesis Ramps set too !!
Thanks for making this, it really makes a difference.

1 week later
#592 5 years ago

Just bought a Genesis. I definitely need a set of your clear ramps. Ready to purchase. Do you also have the clear pop bumpers?

#593 5 years ago

I'll be making genesis ramps tomorrow. Price for the set is $165 plus $18 for shipping. Send payment via Paypal to [email protected]

I do not have the clear pop bumpers. Just post something and someone will chime in.

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Whoa... your Genesis looks out of this world! I want to see more pix of the entire game, please.

Sorry, i haven't came back here for a while...
I did post a couple of pics here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-genesis-club/page/3#post-4384810

Have a good day !

3 months later
#595 5 years ago

Interested in buying Genesis ramps, any left?

4 months later
#596 5 years ago

Also looking to buy ramps if anyone please doing another run of printing?

#597 5 years ago

I still produce the Genesis ramps. PM if interested.

#598 5 years ago

I played a Genesis with the clear ramps for the first time recently. The game looks so much better with them! I always thought the OEM ramps look kind of home brew.

#599 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I played a Genesis with the clear ramps for the first time recently. The game looks so much better with them! I always thought the OEM ramps look kind of home brew.

Funny... I certainly felt like they were home brew when I saw a set actually out of the game. The color was an underside paint job and a lousy one at that. I did make a few pink sets before I realized everyone wanted the clear ones. To match the originals I had to try to replicate a bad paint job....just not right.

I think Genesis is one of the best examples to have clear ramps because there is artwork under the ramps.

#600 5 years ago

I have a NOS right ramp if anyone’s interested.

There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genesis-ramps/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.