(Topic ID: 158960)

GENESIS pinball "Shoot Again"

By King-Homer

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Is there a Genesis owner out there that can help me with a feature I have not been able to figure out in 7 years of owning this machine. Any idea how to "shoot again"? Near the outhole are two light ups, extra ball and shoot again. Extra ball lights for multiball. Shoot again I assume lets you have another ball after the ball drains. There is nothing in the manual detailing it.

(yes, the bulb works)

Thank You

#2 7 years ago

Depending on your settings you get the Extra Ball one of two ways - set Liberal (dip switch setting 31 or 32 I think) you'll get the Extra Ball if you've completed three body parts (completed) during one ball. On conservative you have to complete all four body sections on one ball.

#3 7 years ago

The extra ball I am fine with. Its the Shoot Again option that I do not understand. Common sense would think there is a way to be awarded an additional ball but not setting indicates this.

3 months later
#4 7 years ago

If you look closely you see that the left light reads "next part awards EXTRA BALL".
So it lights if you have to complete one more body part in order to get the extra ball (meaning one more ball after the ball drains).
If you complete the missing body part without losing the ball the "shoot again" will light and you have won your extra ball.

Multiball has nothing to do with those lights.

P.S.: I know that this thread is 3 months old ...

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Maqq:

If you look closely you see that the left light reads "next part awards EXTRA BALL".
So it lights if you have to complete one more body part in order to get the extra ball (meaning one more ball after the ball drains).
If you complete the missing body part without losing the ball the "shoot again" will light and you have won your extra ball.
Multiball has nothing to do with those lights.
P.S.: I know that this thread is 3 months old ...

this

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genesis-pinball-shoot-again and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.