6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aa 001 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joker2415.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

Ohhh man!..........Ohhh geeezzz......... I'm sorry to inform you that it's not good! When that happens it's the first sign that the rest is going to burn up soon!! It can't be fixed! No good, Kaput!!!!

But if you act now!!!! There's hope!!!! I'd take it 4 hours south, and unload that thing to a guy in GA, trading it for whatever you can get!!!! Even if it's something as useless as a Rough Black Hole back box!!!

I'm joking! (Just in case anyone thinks I'm serious.)

Sry, I'm no help.....I'm still new to all of this...I did try to find a schematic online to see if I could even figure something out? I couldn't find one. I'll look a little more. I do.....Have a few spare parts if anything from the lower cab is the same as Black Hole. If your referring to the round glass(?) things in the lower cabinet as resistors? I may be mistaken but I think those are a type of fuse. I may be wrong on this! I'm going off of cloudy memory.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I would bring it down there. But not for the black hole back box lol. This thing wouldn’t do anything when I got it. Tons of board work, repinned connectors, and ground mods later.... and I have 8 controlled lamps that won’t light up. Lol. I love system 80b games. They are super fun and cheesy

I'm just messing around....I really have nothing worth trading. Everything I have is a ......Mess!! I sit in the garage and work on stuff in the evening, I saw the thread pop up on whatever screen i watch.

If any parts will interchange, and I have no idea what those resistor looking things do, I tried to find a picture online, but for some reason I keep thinking they were a type of fuse. Not even sure for what.

#11 6 years ago

Is this what you're talking about? Or something like it?

Added...I'm wrong...I could have sworn someone told me these were solder in fuses. They are diodes for the coin door, I guess....

aa 001 (resized).JPGaa 001 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joker2415.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genesis-control-lamps-help?tu=Joker2415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.