7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by KillerQ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3e10_(resized).jpg
    1656519-pinball_2_(resized).jpg
    IMG_0002_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KillerQ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hey all,

I'm new to these Pinside forums, and theyook really active, so I'm excited!

I have been playing PinballFX VR with my Oculus Rift CV1 on my gaming computer and it's absolutely breathtaking...

Naturally, I want to take it to the next level. I will eventually be building a free-standing controller cabinet to simulate standing in front of a real cabinet - bit for now, I need to stick with a tabletop controller.

I have the Reyann Zero delay USB board and plenty of buttons, so that's not the issue... I just need some help thinking outside the box to save be having to build something from wood from scratch...

I would like a box that is 22" wide for natural button placement.... I could use an old drawer, or find a box or something, but I KNOW there has to be some random item out there that would work perfectly... Some sort of hinged bin, a sturdy box, something...

What have you guys found that would act as a nice controller box? I've attached some random images to get the Brian flowing!

Thanks!

IMG_0002_(resized).jpgIMG_0002_(resized).jpg

1656519-pinball_2_(resized).jpg1656519-pinball_2_(resized).jpg

3e10_(resized).jpg3e10_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KillerQ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/generic-table-controller-housing-for-virtual-reality-controller-help?tu=KillerQ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.