(Topic ID: 135029)

General woodrail restoration and question thread.

By Shapeshifter

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2819 (resized).JPG
IMG_2769 (resized).JPG
IMG_2836 (resized).JPG
IMG_9594.JPG
IMG_9593.JPG
IMG_9584.JPG
IMG_9583.JPG
IMG_9576.JPG
IMG_9582.JPG
IMG_9581.JPG
IMG_9565.JPG
IMG_9564.JPG
IMG_9195.jpg
IMG_9197.jpg
IMG_9196.jpg
IMG_9193.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 8 years ago

I'm finally getting around to putting wood legs on my 1949 Gottlieb Double Shuffle. I've had metal on it since I got it but finally got around to refinishing some wood ones. I ordered leg bolts from PBR and got these generic hex head bolts which in my opinion are ugly. Anyone know what they used on the woodrails? I think the acorn shape looks nicer. 20150830_083710.jpg20150830_083710.jpg

#77 8 years ago

Yep, thats what I ordered...it was a year ago but I found the receipt. They are the right length but aren't acorned. I have some old rusty ones I can clean up if they should be acorn head.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/general-woodrail-restoration-and-question-thread?tu=gottguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.