old richie (resized).jpg
IMG_5513 (resized).JPG
20170616_134642 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2017-06-16-12-44-22-1 (resized).png
11260 (resized).jpg
IMG_6282 (resized).JPG
IMG_3025 (resized).JPG
IMG_0689 (resized).JPG
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

"Gene Simmons has withdrawn his application to trademark the devil horns hand gesture"

https://metalwani.com/2017/06/gene-simmons-withdraws-devil-horns-application.html

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from woz:

"Gene Simmons has withdrawn his application to trademark the devil horns hand gesture"

Then I guess I'll withdraw my boot from his ass.

#53 6 years ago

I believe we can all thank each other for our comments posted in this forum topic for helping Gene to see that he should not go through with that selfish deed.
He doesn't want to go down as the biggest douche in the world, and to have rockers constantly yell and cuss him saying things like: "You big douche, Dio was doing it before you ever did".

#54 6 years ago

He is probably looking to trademark the thumbs up gesture people are giving him for doing the right thing

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

'bout sums it up!

gene-douchebag (resized).jpggene-douchebag (resized).jpg

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Nah ,keep it there he is still partially responsible "Beth" and every other crappy kiss song .

#57 6 years ago

Won't be long before we read in the Hollywood Beat that ...

Gene Simmons announces today that he is embarking on a second career in art. He's literally taking a shat each morning before gently packaging each in a seaweed wrap to be shipped to millions of homes around the world using logistics giant UPS. "I chose UPS", Gene added, "because the CEO really digs my work and he suggested we make a unique hemp box with my face embossed on it and then use packing peanuts inside to keep everything in place during shipment". Mr Simmons claims each sculpture is unique like a snowflake, insisting that's what makes them collectible.

This new art form will be marketed by KanedaInc as a series of personal artifacts that are sure to make a statement, leaving viewers gasping to collect their breath. Gene spends a lot of time studying each piece for inspiration and choosing of the title is often preceded by a nap. If you want something special done to make yours unique a minimum $1k fee will apply. Or personalize one today with a message to your significant other - where $250 gets you 25 characters.

Gene doesn't expect this to interfere with his role as Kiss spokesman, noting he can bulk up on fiber on Fri and manufacture a weeks worth of pieces during the weekend. "Hey, it's not as easy as it sounds", Gene said adding, "I'm one of the best in this field already, and this should cement a second star for me on The Walk (Hollywood Walk of FAME).

And with that, the legend sped away in his 911 Carerra. His right hand extended straight in the air, a single middle finger raised as his his salute to Dio and the world.

#58 6 years ago

Wouldn't be much of a leap for him as he has always been selling shit .

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

a unique hemp box with my face embossed on it and then use packing peanuts inside to keep everything in place during shipment".

I literally LMFAO at this! Very creative, brother.

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Nah ,keep it there he is still partially responsible "Beth" and every other crappy kiss song .

Beth is a sore spot with Gene, because it was Kiss' highest charting song ever (#7 I believe), but was written by Peter Cris (the drummer).

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.............

6 years later
#61 8 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Won't be long before we read in the Hollywood Beat that ...
Gene Simmons announces today that he is embarking on a second career in art. He's literally taking a shat each morning before gently packaging each in a seaweed wrap to be shipped to millions of homes around the world using logistics giant UPS. "I chose UPS", Gene added, "because the CEO really digs my work and he suggested we make a unique hemp box with my face embossed on it and then use packing peanuts inside to keep everything in place during shipment". Mr Simmons claims each sculpture is unique like a snowflake, insisting that's what makes them collectible.
This new art form will be marketed by KanedaInc as a series of personal artifacts that are sure to make a statement, leaving viewers gasping to collect their breath. Gene spends a lot of time studying each piece for inspiration and choosing of the title is often preceded by a nap. If you want something special done to make yours unique a minimum $1k fee will apply. Or personalize one today with a message to your significant other - where $250 gets you 25 characters.
Gene doesn't expect this to interfere with his role as Kiss spokesman, noting he can bulk up on fiber on Fri and manufacture a weeks worth of pieces during the weekend. "Hey, it's not as easy as it sounds", Gene said adding, "I'm one of the best in this field already, and this should cement a second star for me on The Walk (Hollywood Walk of FAME).
And with that, the legend sped away in his 911 Carerra. His right hand extended straight in the air, a single middle finger raised as his his salute to Dio and the world.

jeffspinballpalace : Six years ago, I know, but I just read it for the first time ... This is F***ING GREAT - you should receive a Pulitzer-Award for that. I'm still laughing tears, you're amazing
I guess I should send this to "PissNews.de" - they really might believe it and post it as "official Piss-News"

Did you see this already? I think I posted it some time ago on another Anti-Piss-Thread but it's worth a 2nd look anyway...

GASP - watch Gene Pimmons falling on his Billion-Dollar-Ass --->

GULP - watch Gene Pimmons giving the middle-finger to the Space-Ass --->

The 2nd clip is almost related to this toppic, too.

Pinside_gameroom_27404_932284 (resized).jpgPinside_gameroom_27404_932284 (resized).jpg
#62 8 months ago
the-office-kevin-malone.gifthe-office-kevin-malone.gif
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gene-simmons-trademarking-devil-horns-hand-gesture/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.