1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by I_P_D_B
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2C16E917-8286-47C6-9BA0-A5DC72C05F3C (resized).png

#1 1 year ago

I’m hoping to find a schematic for this scoreboard. My main box is intact and complete but it is missing the scoring push buttons and coin box. There are just four stepper units inside the scoreboard so that is simple enough to go through. But a tag inside says 110 V is common on each circuit. I don’t want to randomly cross wires to see what each input wire does. Even without a schematic perhaps if someone has a functioning unit they could tell me more about connecting the scoring push buttons and the coin box.

My glasses are both flaking badly so I’m hoping someone can provide a good, straight on image of one.

You can read details about this scoreboard on the Internet Pinball Database. The pictures found there are actually of my box but I did not load them there. I bought this from an antique dealer and I doubt they did either. I wonder who put those pictures on IPDB. Odd coincidence. Thanks.

2C16E917-8286-47C6-9BA0-A5DC72C05F3C (resized).png
    #2 1 year ago

I forgot to mention, it’s a Genco Shuffleboard Scoreboard.

#3 1 year ago

Interesting little piece.
    Years back I rewired an American Shuffleboard Scoreboard, but it
    wasn't like your Genco. I believe the transformer reduced 50V for the
    coils, and 6V for the bulbs. It appears maybe the Genco only reduces
    6V for the bulbs, and the coils are 110V (115V)..

2 months later
    #4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Physics:

I bought this from an antique dealer and I doubt they did either. I wonder who put those pictures on IPDB.

Hi, I was surfing today and saw this thread. The pics were on ebay and I contacted the seller who gave me permission to show them on the IPDB.

If you find a schematic or other documentation, please consider letting us host them as PDF for others to enjoy.

Thank you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!