10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by too-many-pins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 10 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Genco Little Chief Lock Down Bar Back Box Door Wanted

Added: November 13th, 2018 Re-listed: 1 time (January 18th, 2019)

Item description

I need a 1940-ish lock down bar from a Genco. I also need a back box door from the same time period.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Crystal Springs, FL, US

Seller insights

These are Mpellicano's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Mpellicano's stats page

#2 10 months ago

There is an "outside chance" I might be able to help you out with one or both in the Spring if you don't find something sooner. I show 3 Genco parts machines in my parts machine inventory but with snow on the ground here in PA right now I don't know how soon I might be able to do some digging to see what I actually might have around for your machine.

If you don't find something sooner feel free to PM me in a few weeks to see if I had any luck for you. Sadly I am running months behind on "special request" items with way too much other stuff going on in my life right now to move dozens of pinball machines trying to find parts for a few people. On the other hand I hate to not let people know I might be able to help down the road.

-Skip-

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside