(Topic ID: 105671)

genco jumpin jacks- how the hell does it work?

By pinnut

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

i picked up a genco jumpin jacks. i havent a clue what the object of the game is, or how its supposed to work. the 3 digit reels, are they for scoring? i think they indicate the number of replays. they were on 642. when i start a game it decreases one single digit. i thought that was a problem, that they should go to zero. i think not. i think it does subtract a replay from that count. there is a relay for it, i manually tripped it and started a game, it decreased one digit at a time,from 642 to zero.then the game reset took a few minutes. at that point it required a coin. i have no clue if you get a score, just a replay, or what? what is the object of the game??? anybody know anything about it??

thanks
mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genco-jumpin-jacks-how-the-hell-does-it-work and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.