(Topic ID: 155512)

Genco Basketball 2 Player

By inhomearcades

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hey Everyone.

I recently picked up a genco basketball game that we plan on restoring. Does anyone happen to know where I can get the lower gym scene in the background or the front glass instruction cards or art work? I did order a new backglass but can not seem to find the other art. Also does anyone have a line on replacement balls for the game?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

#2 8 years ago

A little bit of a tangent here, but you should order TOP6 from http://www.pinrepair.com/top/

I don't even have one but I found it entertaining and there may be valuable info that you may be able to use - Clay discusses replacement balls as well.

TOP#6 DVD Chapters:

Initial game evaluation of the two 1954 Genco Two Player Basketball games
    Rebuilding the cabinets (repairing missing wood and paint prep)
    Painting the cabinets including sealing the wood, paint selection, color selection
    Making stencils and painting with stencils
    Repairing the game's EM mechanics
    Recreating paper graphic backgrounds
    Recreating other game graphics

#3 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I read about the video online in my search for parts and plan on ordering it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/genco-basketball-2-player and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.