Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    image Mr B (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

Wow....after screwing a bunch of pinball people...he still has the nerve to ask pinball folks for help

#3 5 years ago

"I sold my successful company Pinball company last year...."

Funniest thing I've read all month!

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Wow....after screwing a bunch of pinball people...he still has the nerve to ask pinball folks for help

LOL it's fake news, c'mon don't be that guy haha.

#5 5 years ago

yeah this smells of Kaneda or someone else making fun of things. no way its andrew.

"The Curl Curl is totally deeprooted. "

this one is too easy to spot.. thought in 2018 we'd all have a sharper eye for fake things on the internet.

#6 5 years ago

Bloody funny stuff, almost as funny as DP gofundme

#7 5 years ago

Sounds fair dinkum.

#8 5 years ago

"Help me pay for my new toy and I'll give you a free ride". Hell I should start a gofundme page for people to help pay my mortgage and you are all welcomed to come play a few pinball games. I needed another thread like this one since the 600 play baywatch

#9 5 years ago

" I hope to get it up and running in as little as 2 weeks. "

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from pincil8:

" I hope to get it up and running in as little as 2 weeks. "

He's probably talking about 2 "JJP" weeks

#11 5 years ago

Oh boy... "2 weeks" seems to be a common phrase in Andy's ventures. If this is indeed a fake, well played for the creativity.

#12 5 years ago

I’m kind of impressed - not much gets past Pinsiders.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

I’m kind of impressed - not much gets past Pinsiders.

It appears to be someone from Melbourne, Victoria based on the campaign location rather than the more obvious Sydney, New South Wales which gives it away.

Plus the fact it was posted to pinside within 10 minutes of the campaign itself being created last night (Australian time zone).

#15 5 years ago

Well it wasn't me, the link was sent to me

#16 5 years ago

Now what?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #17 5 years ago

Ok, I will be that guy today. Good humor is best served with correct spelling and in this case a few less capital letters. At least he doesn't type t's as d's.

#18 5 years ago

Wish I hadn’t sunk (pun intended) all my pre-order money into The Big Lebowski and Alien. I’d love to get behind this project.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ge-your-cheque-book-out?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.