(Topic ID: 337392)

Thanx Danger Dawg!!!

By MasterBlaster

11 months ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is Jack Danger awesome?”

• Yes 4 votes
      20%
    • Mar Dude 2 votes
      10%
    • Flippers & Butts 14 votes
      70%

(20 votes)

#1 11 months ago

Jack Danger and the Deadflip crew are putting the streaming cams in sleep mode.
    Please join me in saying THANK YOU DeadFlip for all you’ve done (and will continue to do) to elevate our beloved hobby/obsession!

#2 11 months ago

He's not dying for Christ's sake!

I think we'll all still get a nice solid helping of Danger when we need it.

#3 11 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He's not dying for Christ's sake!
    I think we'll all still get a nice solid helping of Danger when we need it.

Just wanted to show a little appreciation for all the work put in over the years. Streamin ain’t easy.

#4 11 months ago

Flippers and butts in salute of Jack Danger!

#5 11 months ago
    Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Streamin ain’t easy.

I'm sure it's not at all. I'm often amazed how much time is taken for folks here to document troubleshooting, streams, repairs etc. which takes away from
    their actual life and/or repair project. As a seasoned video producer, I can appreciate the time and work it takes. The way I see it, unless $$$$ is rolling in from whatever the content is, it's not worth it.

#6 11 months ago
    Quoted from Seamlesswall:I'm sure it's not at all. I'm often amazed how much time is taken for folks here to document troubleshooting, streams, repairs etc. which takes away from
    their actual life and/or repair project. As a seasoned video producer, I can appreciate the time and work it takes. The way I see it, unless $$$$ is rolling in from whatever the content is, it's not worth it.

Especially on Twitch, there are certain things you have to do to grow the audience…stream on certain days, certain times, length of stream, et cetera. It all affects how well you can do and how much (if anything) you can earn doing it. To have a quality stream and be interesting to audiences, it takes quite a bit of hard work and time invested. Jack certainly made it seem like he simply clicked the on air button and had a good ole time the whole time, and I think that’s what makes his work even more impressive. Granted he now has years of experience under his belt, but I guarantee you it’s still not as easy as he makes it appear.

#7 11 months ago
    Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Just wanted to show a little appreciation for all the work put in over the years. Streamin ain’t easy.

You mean pimping ain’t easy

#8 11 months ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

You mean pimping ain’t easy

Hahaha well I’m sure that ain’t either. At least not until you build up a decent clientele. So I guess there are similarities!

#9 11 months ago

Just changed the topic title because CrazyLevi thought it sounded like Danger was dying…I guess it kinda did. Correction made!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gbye-danger-dawg-ty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.