2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Billmelater
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 2 years ago

I am focusing on a few different hobbies at the moment and there doesn't appear to be any cheap hobbies anymore. Game still in the box.

I would be interested in either a trade involving an extremely nice Wh20. Original or restored. The Pinside pricing tool says $9500, but I reserve the right to sell for a lot more ...or a lot less.

#3 2 years ago

Wish you were closer

#4 2 years ago

Bump for the evening crowd.

#5 2 years ago

AKA "Crap, all these ghosted playfield games aren't going to be worth two sticks, I better sell while it's still schrodingers playfield"

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

AKA "Crap, all these ghosted playfield games aren't going to be worth two sticks, I better sell while it's still schrodingers playfield"

schrodingers playfield - you should trademark that.

Op, any interest in a straight up trade or nearly-even trade on a Scared Stiff with a shitload of spare stuff?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/38069

I have a GB Premium on order but wouldn't mind bumping to an LE, even with schrodingers playfield

#7 2 years ago

Thanks for the offer. I had a SS a while back and really enjoyed it but it's not one that I have been thinking about bringing back into the fold though.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Billmelater:

Thanks for the offer. I had a SS a while back and really enjoyed it but it's not one that I have been thinking about bringing back into the fold though.

No worries - GLWS - your GBLE should go quickly!

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

My nomination for Pinside Post of the Year. Well done sir.

#10 2 years ago

How about a really nice Tommy signed by Pete Townsend (looks real) and a Nice Ripleys?

1 month later
#12 2 years ago

Bump.

I haven't beeen doing too much to push the sale because I was thinking about letting the Playfield cure more and keeping it. I have had the game for over a month now and it is stiil in the box. Let me know if anyone is intersted. Ill let it go for $8,500 and throw in the cliffy protectors for shooter lane, airball fix plastics, and lane extensions from little Shop of Games.

#13 2 years ago

Where are you located? Are you interested in trades (which titles) or cash only?

#14 2 years ago

Atlanta. No trades unless you have a stellar WH20.

Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
$ 10.95
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 41.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 19.95
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside