“Your choice in a one pin collection”

• The Walking Dead Premium 57 votes
    45%
  • Ghost Busters Premium 19 votes
    15%
  • AC/DC VE Premium 50 votes
    40%

(126 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PanzerFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 6 years ago

I would ask yourself what type of rulesets do you prefer. Do you prefer points focused rulsets or those that are objective based that go through a story?

Personally I prefer objective based rulsets that go through a themes story. For that reason I found ACDC's rulset to be rather boring as it's just all about points and the modes, the songs, just focus on hitting one main shot for that song over and over again.

I like The Walking Dead TV show but just can't get into the pin. The lack of voices from the show is a big bummer. Yes you can get a custom voice pack from the Pinside community but the actors are still not incorporated into the games modes which for such a heavy character based show is another bummer. I also heavily dislike the artwork, find it ugly, and the game goes way overboard with white lighting. Also, the giant walker head in the barn just isn't interesting to me, that area should have incorporated a more interactive toy.

Now for Ghostbusters Premium. GB premium in my opinion is one of Sterns best games they have put out. The game has a very unique layout, incredible artwork, excellent theme integration, great use of assets, has multiple unique and interactive toys, has custom callouts by an actor that was in the film's and a great story based ruleset.

The subway ramp that drops under the playfield with physical ball lock integration, magna slings, double scoop shots one with a unique captive ball mech, moving Slimer, and Ecto Goggles are some of my favorite features in pinball. If you want a loaded pin with a true world under glass feeling Ghostbusters Premium is the game to get.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

15,699 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PanzerFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-vs-twd-vs-acdc?tu=PanzerFreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.