• Latest reply 7 years ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1374 (resized).JPG
042e53cb6a409f6ec890a00240d1b1ed02b04973 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ItsOnlyPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#111 7 years ago

I have been in the pinball hobby since the 90's. I have owned SM, Tron, LOTR...I currently own AC/DC Premium, METLE, and GB Pro. It's all a matter of opinion.
I LOVE the original ghostbusters movie so that might have an effect, but I seriously believe that GB is in a battle for the best Stern ever. If it is set up right and the pitch not too high and original rubbers as intended it is just incredible.
The layout is as original as you can get and as far as people saying it is linear that is Not true, because you can choose if you would like to start modes at the left scoop, the main ramp, or the right loop. The only linear portion would be the modes themselves in each of the three options.
If you like the movies the quotes and the modes are just spectacular.
Not to take away from any of the other games as LOTR, SM, and Tron are great in their own right. Your feelings change a bit after you have owned them. I owned LOTR about nine or ten years...
In general, ALL awesome games and you cannot go wrong with any of them! Great luck!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ItsOnlyPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-vs-smtronlotr-ect?tu=ItsOnlyPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.