(Topic ID: 231640)

GB Premium, Star Trek Premium or Aerosmith LE

By callaway15

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

IMO TWD pro and MET pro and Acdc premium are better but of that list I’d get ST (however I prefer SM with a similar layout).

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

These are all good points and thoughts so far.
    I’m not set on just these 3....but I prefer NIB and figure I’ll need to jump on titles like these soon if I’m going to eventually have them.
    I definitely get the Aerosmith thought about multiball being the biggest attraction. I played it at a show recently and just really found it to be pretty, and cool. That said, I think they have better songs and I played it at a show where you don’t hear the music.
    I like Metallica but I simply don’t like the theme figures and art as much, and that’s important too me. I like AC/DC too, gameplay wise, but not a lot else.
    I would like an AFM:S.E.remake eventually, but figure I can get one easily in the future.
    I also might want Hobbit, but was a little underwhelmed the last time I had some time on one.

IMO AFM remake is one of the best pins around but I do love TWD and Met (both pro) if you have considered either one both are excellent.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

Have some others you’d recommend considering then?

If you’re a beginner and would like a fairly easy to understand game = AFM remake (or Spiderman) or Iron Man.

If you like complex brutal game rules that require more thought to get the most out (imo) TWD pro TWD pro is the way to go (imo). I prefer pro but some prefer the premium.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

I have TNA coming in the next week, so I only have that settled on at this point. I like games that are varied. I can enjoy games that are catch and shoot as well as ones that you just keep shooting on. I’m not a fan of TWD unfortunately

TNA is fantastic simple rules, it's great light and sound and very adrenaline rush plays veery different than my other 11 pins.

For something nice DI or Woz both of which feel different than our Stern pins. I know they cost money but they both are so well built and have a lot of features (magnets, toys etc.) and great light shows.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-premium-star-trek-premium-or-aerosmith-le?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.