IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).jpg
IMG_2105 (resized).jpg
1012161531b (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Mood_Slime_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Here the list of mods we are pursuing through Stern with licensed and independent products. We will keep you updated on the progress as we get approval. We will also be offering some bundled mod deals.

http://mezelmods.com/collections/ghostbusters-pinball

1. Slimer glow balls - Done
2. Undercab lighting - Done
3. Illuminated scoop hole - Done
4. City plastics with illuminated windows - canceled
5. Interactive slime cover with additional EL wire - Done
6. Stack of illuminated library books - Done
7. Improved PKE insert reflector - Done
8. GB related signs and replacement plastics - canceled
9. 3d Firehouse facade (bricks and ledges) cover with lighted acrylic GB drapery - Done
10. Scolerii brothers illuminated drop targets - canceled
11. Spirit guide - canceled
12. Logo flipper covers - Done
13. Stay Puft mod - Done
14. Interactive PKE meter - Done
15. Ghost trap- Done
16. Proto-plasma streams for inner play field - canceled
17. Terror dogs - canceled
18. Plastic protectors - Done
19. Super secret Stern topper - LOL, canceled
20. Backboard lighting - Done
21. Ecto-1 with flashing sirens - Done
22. 3D library PRO - Done
23. Storage Facility 3D plastic cover - ?

#2 8 years ago

We have officially partnered with several modders to provide some great additions for this great game.

#3 8 years ago

The Moncla Mafia went crazy on this one. I installed it and it looks great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-slimer-glo-balls-by-mezelmods

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

How simple are the under-cab lighting mods to install?

Plug and play, Velcro adhesion. Instructions on the site.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Looking forward to any proton pack/beam mods.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are these going to be upgraded versions (same art/look) of the factory stern playfield items?

The general takeaway we strive for is that the mod looks like it belongs in the game and is better than the original.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Explain #5......I was with you up to that point.

Quoted from tiltmonster:

My guess is the cover for the black case that currently covers the arm of the bash toy, or at least I hope it is...

We have a cover design with lighting.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

Thanks Tim! I appreciate the mention lol. They did look amazing. Glad we choose pink for that other captive ball.

I'm doing pink too!

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

On most of those items it doesn't seem like you need to license anything unless you put a logo on there.

We will be making both types. We have a full time mod business and we pursue all aspects of how we can get mods to our customers. Our partnership with other modders is really cool for them and us.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Can you make the colored captive ball a 6 pack instead of the 4 pack so people can change the front captive ball to as its just a regular pinball.

The front Newton ball has a post in it. You can only do 4.

#31 8 years ago

I will take a closer look at it next week on the machine. I was in the middle of doing stuff on the game in Texas and Kristin wrecked it when she almost cut her finger off.

#34 8 years ago

EL wire on Slimer boom. Working on various wrapping techniques and colors.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

That looks awesome will there be a option for pulsing lights and constant lights?

Probably and I will make this interactive so it will strobe when the Slimer moves.

#40 8 years ago

Another, Kristin said I'm dumb for making her take the pictures.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Maybe twist several strands together and have two or three strands run length-wise (top and both sides)? Make it look like the actual streams (Don't cross!!!) Similar to the Whiplash whips?

IM_EL_Wire_(resized).jpg

I will try that variation too.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Tim did you offer for her to hold it and you take pictures?

I did, and she was flipping me off, so I had to take another one. I'm driving her crazy, I guess that's normal.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I like this concept a lot and there's plenty that can be done with the configuration of the "streams" but something needs to be done with that black plate, even if it's just a decal...

Don't worry about the black plate, I got that one covered. Lol.

#54 8 years ago

Looking to make this guy light up!

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I'll take one. I volunteer to be the tester
Nice job playing the pro the other day btw. Looked like a blast

If I can get it to work, folks can buy their own car and we will supply the light kit. I probably got about 40 games in a row on that machine. Fun, fast, a real players game. Flipper gap is brutal, I think just a 1/4 inch different. Its always good to have something to blame.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Definitely make the vehicle mod. The pin would feel so empty without the iconic car on the playfield lighting up or interacting somehow. Get to work man!!

That car is 14 x 5 inches, I have another smaller one that will fit on the playfield.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Don't we know if we need a additional 2 colored balles for the library newton yet?

You need the 3 green ones and 1 blue or pink. We cant replace the front one, it's caged.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

There's a Hotwheels version that can fit on the pf for sure

You bet, ordered lights today. It's a nice model.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

How come you can't replace the caged one. Normally it's just 2 lock nuts under the playfeild to loosen off the wire bracket above the caged ball and it rolls right out. Or did stern change there newton ball setup on this game?
http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts/flipper-components/miscellaneous/6200/stern-newton-ball-assembly-535-9522-00
detail-1_(resized).jpg
detail_(resized).jpg
Stern Newton Ball Assembly
Used on several Stern pinball machines
Assembly with captive ball replaces the square block under the hammer on Metallica Premium and LE
Set contains:
Retention wire form (Ref. Part no.: 535-9523-00)
Mounting plate (Ref. Part no.: 535-9522-00)
Premium pinball
3 Washers
3 Locknuts

Did not know it came apart. Will definitely tear mine apart and do some testing.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

This might help, Tim
» YouTube video
I messed with this too...for myself, and found it OK, but the low profile meant that it should be angled
as a topper to be seen...not too bad, a great model, and lots of cool things that you might do.....
Art

Very cool Art, nice work. We plan on raising it for the top.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Not mine....Im not that talented...just a good visual of what someone has done...
With the right trips....might be pretty cool!
Good luck! like the stuff you are working on!

A certain lady from MEZELmods is calling you Monday...

#74 8 years ago

Making some progress.

IMG_0155_(resized).JPGIMG_0155_(resized).JPG

IMG_0154_(resized).JPGIMG_0154_(resized).JPG

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Are you developing a mod w/ Stern to put for what was going to be installed in the outer lane holes on the Premium and LE but was cost cut?

Not at this point.

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I have to say I'm really liking that little one... but where would it go with all of your other mods? To date I think I would like all of the ones you've listed, ugh my poor bank account!

This one is easy, by the city, some of the other mods are more challenging due to size needed.

1 week later
#85 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I saw on Tim's web site that the art blades are already sold out?

If you go to our product page and you sign up with your email to be notified when we get them in stock.

#86 7 years ago

Need to do some test fitting

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Did you pull apart your captive ball assembly yet?

I will do it tonight and take some video.

#91 7 years ago

Sorry for the delay, 4 balls in the captive area, replaced the Newton with a glo-ball also. Video witching the hour. I promise.

#92 7 years ago

Lit up scoop.

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I was sure it would work. Thanks for testing. Does the glow newton ball transfer energy as well as the steel one? Like still the same to hit the other 3 balls into the upper lock?

Because they are slightly lighter, I think it is not a noticeable difference. Direct hits always work, a glancing one, 50/50, but I also saw that with the metal balls. Kristin will give the folks an option to buy the set of three or four green ones. I will do the other Newton mech tomorrow.

#98 7 years ago

Video of the green glo-balls. These are flipper shots, I kept putting them down the inlane.

#100 7 years ago

After more testing today, I think it is a better idea to only use the 3, I am thinking the 4 may be noticeable to some players.

#102 7 years ago

Green undercab lifting with LED controller.

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Hey are you working on any mods that will fix the complaints of the ball hopping over the ball guides because they are too short? Seems like a pretty common complaint. Thanks! Love what I see so far.. I'm a Mezel fan for sure

I can't promise anything, but I have some ideas.

#107 7 years ago

Ecto 1 with flashing lights, placement TBD. Supply may be limited on this one.

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Mezmods....I am a customer...can u ccontact me so that I am on list for your mods...thanks

Keep an eye on this thread too. We should start listing items as they are finished.

#114 7 years ago

Backbox lighting mod, this casually dims the lights. Gives the city a neat effect.

#115 7 years ago

Interactive red lighting for the storage facility.

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

Those pinblades on your site haven't been released yet right? They say sold out? Did you ever have any or was this just a placeholder?

It is a placeholder, you can sign up for the blades and be on the list through our site.

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Hey are you working on any mods that will fix the complaints of the ball hopping over the ball guides because they are too short? Seems like a pretty common complaint. Thanks! Love what I see so far.. I'm a Mezel fan for sure

My first attempt, fooling around with some acrylic I had.

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Sorry, I don't care for it. Just my .02

What don't you like, I could ideas.

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

If the plastic was clear you wouldnt really even see it

Yes, I am just checking functionality now. It would be clear.

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You are on to something here! Thanks for looking into this man.
Also, many people are mentioning that the captive ball lock next to the ghost target is having issues with the wireform bending. Have you noticed this on your machine? If you have, maybe you have some ideas you could suggest to Stern or if they refuse to fix existing machines, maybe come up with some type of mod?

Mine is still straight.

#131 7 years ago

Another position of the Ecto 1 with flashing sirens.

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Maybe try to integrate it with the sling protector and make it a larger piece with some etching - kind of like what pinbits did for Metallica

That may be the plan.

#133 7 years ago

Just fooling around with a Slimer bank I bought, nice and detailed. You can get them cheap.

#134 7 years ago

Pic of the 1/64th scale car

#138 7 years ago

Prototype of the PKE meter, for th backbox next to Stay Puft

#139 7 years ago

Classic orange and blue proto-stream wrapped on the Slimer gimble. Probably need to do several more wraps to make it more significant.

#143 7 years ago

Final placement of Ecto 1 car. Flashers on all the time.

#144 7 years ago

Trying to determine scale for the ghost trap.

#148 7 years ago

One of our partners, Ulekstore, has these designed for the flippers. This will be part of our licensed line of products.

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

When can we expect car for sale?

We expect to have several of the items on the site next week. As each is available, I will open a market ad.

#157 7 years ago

More prototyping from Ulek to reduce outlane jumping. He has three versions, standard protectors, the ball jumpers and another to be revealed later.

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Tim when do ya think you'll get more GB Art Blades in? I signed up to get an email when you do.

We have a large order in, just waiting for Stern to ship. Did you get on our sign-up list?

#171 7 years ago

Good timing Joe, toyotaboy and I just finished the first fitting and prototype making Stay Puft move like he did in the movie.

#175 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Hey, looks great!
Would this be tied to a mode/internal flasher or an "on or off" switch type of deal?
Many thanks

Working on the tie in to a mode or something that registers frequently.

#183 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Tim, do you know yet if this will work on the LE/Premium?

Yes it will.

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Is there a topper in progress? If so, what is price range?

We are discussing our ideas! So....that would be a possible yes!

#195 7 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Any plans for a 3d version of the library building? That would be a must have in my book.

Yes.

#196 7 years ago

Slimer cover prototype

#197 7 years ago

And the prototype ghost trap, will be interactive with storage facility.

#198 7 years ago

Anybody want to guess what this is going to be?

#203 7 years ago

Okay the letter is the insert from the skill shot. Obviously there will be a P and a K. The mod replaces the angled plastic and will make the letters completely visible, individually lit as the inserts are lit. And the letters will not be upside down. The letters will be illuminated from the bottom with LEDs.

#205 7 years ago

I originally got the idea from GOT, you can't see those inserts at all.

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Is this really where we are pre-ordering mods or you'll just tell us when they are online and we order them?

At this point, if you look at post 1, you can see when we move from Proto, to Done, then For Sale. Our shipping is very reasonable so it may not be too important to wait until we are completely done with the list. There is 21 of them now.

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I'm very interested in this mod; will this be interactive with the pop bumpers? I love this part of the table but I think it's too dark around the pops so it would be nice if would always light up more underneath the buildings and then through the windows when the pops are active. A nice "Ice Blue" color for the windows would be great, like lighting....

It's in development and yes something along those lines. Simple but effective.

#211 7 years ago

Another video of the ghost trap to illuminate the inside.

#215 7 years ago

Burn in testing. Still working on the hookup. It's actually not that bad to have him move during gameplay.

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Any ETA on the Stay Puft mod?

Need a bit more time, waiting on several parts for interactive hookup.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Will the trap open and close Tim? Is that the scale/size of the final product or will that be changing?

We are comtemplating that....

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Hey, Tim. I couldn't find GB mod installation instructions on the site. I got my Ecto-1, Storage Facility LED, and Scoop LED mods in the mail today. Any tips for us simpletons?
Oh, and I'm totally in for that Stay Puft mod. Looks awesome!!

Directions are on the site now.

#226 7 years ago

At this time he has only his version.

#228 7 years ago

Today's prototype project. No more reading upside down letters or not being able to see them.

#231 7 years ago

This works great, the inserts will be shorter to make room for another mod and the LED holder needs some tweaking to nail the lighting effect. Time for a beer!

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

stay puft is going to lose weight with all that walking

LOL, he running a full marathon. He's gonna be running the whole 3 day weekend.

#235 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That's great Tim, but is there any chance you could maybe offer a alternative set? Instead of maybe the inserts have 3 ghosts etched into the insert extenders? Maybe even different colours for each insert? Dunno if it's possible man but just a suggestion. The current set up is a huge improvement who doesn't love options

Great idea, we will explore the options.

#242 7 years ago

Cut down version, much better. Very easy to see from player position.

#244 7 years ago

Storage facility cover, adds a 3D look to it. Almost done.

#246 7 years ago

More ghost trap. Decals for doors end of week.

#248 7 years ago

Potential improvement to fix Slimer hits. I made a wedge that fits inside under the Slimer ball so when the Slimer is hit from the side, the angle deflects it off the actuator plate. Then I added a spacer on top of the ball so you can but the plastic back on and tighten it down to hold the wedge in place. Play testing now.

#249 7 years ago

Final version of the PKE Insert mod

#251 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

When do you think they will be available?

Soon is all I can say. Here is the video of the insert mod.

#254 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Looks great.My only concern is after removing the stock reflective plastic and adding the PKE mod.It increases the PKE visibility.But does it decrease the pinball visibility in the lanes?.

I have not found it to be a problem, now that it's obvious what inserts are lit, it's easier to concentrate on the ball location.

#257 7 years ago

Unfortunately Kristin's grandmother passed last night and we have to cancel going this weekend.

#260 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

That's what I said a few posts back, the plastic reflector shows you where the ball is too! Unless you're 8 feet tall you still need it.

Good news everyone, I will work on adding a reflective mirror to the bottom of the mod so you can clearly see the ball. Thank you for the feedback. This will be a fantastic add-on.

#263 7 years ago

The Yeti blades are now on the site, grab some other mods while you are there. Our shipping is second to none, you don't have to wait for me to finalize them all. I like to make sure our customers are happy with their purchases, so a little wait is worth it. I gotta get the mods right.

#267 7 years ago

For the PKE insert mod, I am going to test two types of mirrors, regular and one that is purplish. Go Ulek!

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from crussomd:

May I suggest a full cover for the storage facility that goes al the way out to and over the lights?
thanks
chris

Already working on it. Covers the screws, trying to make it as scale as possible.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from crussomd:

great to hear, also a more complex idea. a 3 dimensional library building which has see through windows that flicker blue when in spooked librarian or back off man? That would be awesome.

We have been working this for a while. And yes, have it be interactive.

#273 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Could you make the storage facility cover a little bigger Tim? Yoyo's ghost trap mod is great and it would look awesome with your storage facility mod specially if your storage mod looked bigger than the trap to try and replicate some sort of realistic scale between the two.

Since you mentioned the other ghost trap. My interactive ghost trap is made up of 11 parts with the correct scale. It has a bright red led to coincide with the red storage facility light and and an eerie purple glow when the green light activates. It also has purple underglow. It also goes well with our storage facility illuminated up kicker. And yes, the storage facility make be a bit bigger when finished. Door decals on order.

#275 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Nice looking mod. I wouldnt be able to have it with ecto mobile its bigger then car my ocd would kill me

Not all mods work for everyone, I respect your feedback. That's why we carry a hearty selection of them.

#276 7 years ago

Library in the works, test printed in gray. Need to determine interactive light sequences.

1 week later
#280 7 years ago

Finalizing the ghost trap with purple haze.

#281 7 years ago

Making slime covers for the spotlights.

#282 7 years ago

Prototype of the firehouse cover, slides right over the top. Will have red brick and gray cement accents.

#292 7 years ago

Resized ghost trap so it fits right above the storage facility. Krisitn gonna send it out for a potential paint job!

#294 7 years ago

Ghost trap with door decals

#296 7 years ago

Dialing in the firehouse, will be painted and have some other detail to complete it.

#302 7 years ago

Firehouse progress

#311 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I believe these will work on the le. Am I correct?

Yes, we are fitting the PKE insert mod and trap as well.

#312 7 years ago

Another shot of the firehouse installed, not finished yet.

#319 7 years ago

Ulek made us the sign, nice! Also added more detail to the facade.

#323 7 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

With all the practice painting the brickwork, any new skills to bring to finishing the Game of Thrones castle wall mod? Please?
/off the radar

You twisted my arm. Resin molded wall made and painted by Brock at Pinball customs. We still need to add the gate for the left opening. The right opening hides the sling shot assembly.

3 weeks later
#328 7 years ago

Final touch to the firehouse.

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Any mod being done to cover the spade connector on the new Slimer mech fix?

We were first thinking a cutout of the original, but it looks like to do it right, it has to be covered.

1 week later
#340 7 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Are you still planning to release 3D models of the firehouse and Library?

Working on Stay Puft to rock when he flashes. Firehouse done, in approval loop and library in design mode.

2 months later
1 week later
#369 7 years ago

I'm still diligently working Stay Puft. Gotta a make sure it is reliable.

1 month later
#456 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Now where is the walking stay puff

Still working on it. Waiting for some new parts.

3 weeks later
#480 7 years ago

Redesign and hardware change, life testing now.

#484 7 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I like it!
Reminds me of me before my first cup of coffee in the morning.
They went fast, but any idea when more firehouse mod kits may be avail again?

We have sold out, Stern has them in stock. They fixed their shipping issue.

#490 7 years ago
Quoted from Alby:

Try $225 shipping to Australia , that's disgusting .

We did try and it seems some of the shipping was adjusted. You need to let Stern know.

1 month later
#498 7 years ago

I know the Stay Puft is taking some time, but Tim from Tim's Pinball Mods is now helping me with his expertise!

#501 7 years ago
Quoted from Phoenixbt:

Awesome, can't wait! Any idea on when the two GB combo kits will have some more stock?

We sold out of our stock, Stern has them in stock.

2 weeks later
#510 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Any update on staypuff

Tim from Tims Pinball Mods has got it programmed and a new design from Toyotaboy and we should be off to the races.

#511 7 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Will the Premium/LE library building fit on the Pro? My understanding was that it doesn't.

It is plug and play on the pro. Not made for other models.

#513 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Mezel mods please make a lighted drop target like acdc and twd mabey in green or purple

We are play testing a new design.

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I think Im on the list but how can i be sure. I dont need two and want top stay at the top when they come out. Please LMK.

No worries.

2 months later
#518 6 years ago

Finally finished the walking Stay Puft with help from Toyotaboy and Tims Pinball Mods. He walks for 15 seconds when the storage facility light is on. Waiting for parts and it will be listed on the site.

#521 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Been waiting for this for a while ... Hope im still at the top of the list Tim.

Kristin still has the list, it's been a long time coming.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 103.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmezel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods?tu=tmezel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.