IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).jpg
IMG_2105 (resized).jpg
1012161531b (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Mood_Slime_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 7 years ago

Hey are you working on any mods that will fix the complaints of the ball hopping over the ball guides because they are too short? Seems like a pretty common complaint. Thanks! Love what I see so far.. I'm a Mezel fan for sure

1 week later
#127 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

My first attempt, fooling around with some acrylic I had.

You are on to something here! Thanks for looking into this man.

Also, many people are mentioning that the captive ball lock next to the ghost target is having issues with the wireform bending. Have you noticed this on your machine? If you have, maybe you have some ideas you could suggest to Stern or if they refuse to fix existing machines, maybe come up with some type of mod?

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Mine is still straight.

Maybe it will come out of the closet soon?

#137 7 years ago

I'm loving the direction and eagerness to come out with mods for GB. I'm stoked and can't wait to transfer money from my account to yours as soon as some of these are ready.

#145 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Classic orange and blue proto-stream wrapped on the Slimer gimble. Probably need to do several more wraps to make it more significant.
» YouTube video

I honestly think you need 3x colors of EL wire to make this effect work. 1x orange, 1x red, 1x blue. Might even look better with 1x red 1x orange 1x red 1x blue. Together it would look awesome.

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I like the concept and your vision but I think the black casing needs to go otherwise this mod is going to be massive. IMHO, the mod needs to replace the stock cover somehow...

Yeah I think you are right. The case and the plastic wire loom really was a poor choice on the machine. Looks very unfinished. There has to be an alternate solution..

#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yeah maybe the warning stripes on the top cover would be a low-key simple solution. I don't think you want to draw the eye to it and take away from the lit floating slimer toy.
Regarding this... do you guys really want a huge mass of glowing wires detracting from the bash toy itself? I know you can tie it into the theme but he won't look like he's "floating" anymore. He'll look like he is being pushed around by a massive loom of light and may detract from everything else.
Personally I'd want the arm to be as black as possible to maintain the floating effect and put more lighting everywhere else on the PF.
Just a different thought to consider...

I have to agree with you on this.

#158 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

More prototyping from Ulek to reduce outlane jumping. He has three versions, standard protectors, the ball jumpers and another to be revealed later.

Awesome ! Guess when they were play testing this machine and saw the issue, they knew they could trust Mezel Mods to pick up where Stern left off. Thanks for this

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Working on the tie in to a mode or something that registers frequently.

How about when it hits the right orbit that has the Stay Puft insert? Maybe tie it with a switch, that turns it on for 5 seconds or so each time you make the shot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods?tu=kpg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.