Topic Stats

• 527 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mrs_mezelmods
  • Topic is favorited by 64 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 73 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0631 (resized).JPG
IMG_2757.JPG
IMG_3647[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).jpg
IMG_2105 (resized).jpg
1012161531b (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Mood_Slime_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#156 4 years ago

Art blades next week ? Hope so. I'm also in for your lighting mods above the skyline, left scoop and right saucer.

1 week later
#189 4 years ago

Me too. Need more stuff in your store available to buy for GB.

3 weeks later
#278 4 years ago

Tim- Not sure how much more detail you can put into this and not cross a line with Stern, but short of having the Premium Library, it would be cool if you can make it larger (with lions) and deeper (with more roof and columns) and add depth to allow custom painting to get the black shading effects. *I* wouldn't care that it covers the text on the plastic above the stand ups...doesn't bother the Prem/LE buyers

The interactive lighting is a good step. Also, the scale of "LIBRARY" seem too large. If you can't use "New York Public Library", maybe just go with "Public Library"?

Thanks for all your efforts...have several of your mods already in mine.

1 week later
#286 4 years ago

Firehouse looks GREAT !!!!!

#299 4 years ago

I pulled my playfield to install. Unplugged the 2 molex connectors but left the Ethernet cable connected. I have never installed art blades and considered the "wet" method but just used the help of 2 other sets of hands and went for it. Turned out well.

#308 4 years ago

Bring it on Tim! Looks great.

#325 4 years ago

Firehouse looks FANTASTIC. Make one for me for sure! Guess I need to consider the fire hydrant mod too.

5 months later
#397 3 years ago

I generally agree that the combo package idea stinks but as most would agree, $ 99 seems fair for the firehouse and I WANT ONE. Can do without the slime covers and flipper bats and would offer them up for half price to anyone that would want them. Still hoping that the firehouse can be bought separate.

#405 3 years ago

I'll sell you my slime covers as I didn't really want them.

Now just need to find someone who would want those lame-ass flipper bats.

#414 3 years ago

So when does this go "live" ?

#444 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I ordered my Kit # 2 early this afternoon. Anybody want to buy the flipper toppers ? Slime covers are spoken for.

#459 3 years ago

I think I missed too....ordered Wed after it was announced and later in the day it showed SOLD OUT. Received the order conf email but still NO ship email. No clue when I may get mine.

#467 3 years ago

Yea ! Just received my shipping notice for Kit # 2. Thanks again to Mezel Mods for a cool firehouse addition. I already offered up my slime covers and toppers to other pinsiders so I will be in touch soon.

#474 3 years ago

The Fire is in the House ! Thanks Mezel's !

IMG_3647[1] (resized).JPG

#478 3 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

How the heck did you pull off getting just the firehouse?????

I bought the kit with the slimmer covers and the toppers. I did not want those and offered them up to other pinsiders. Their orders are mailing out today.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside