IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).jpg
IMG_2105 (resized).jpg
1012161531b (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Mood_Slime_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.
#301 7 years ago

Thanks for the tips. Scar-de-cat is my middle name--is it that obvious?

#302 7 years ago

Firehouse progress

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#305 7 years ago

Firehouse looks really good!

#307 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Thanks for the tips. Scar-de-cat is my middle name--is it that obvious?

Nah...your just green. It really is easy.

#308 7 years ago

Bring it on Tim! Looks great.

#309 7 years ago

It looks really good. I wasn't really a fan of the ghost trap so I was worried how this one was going to turn out but I think you are knocking it out of the park!

#310 7 years ago

I believe these will work on the le. Am I correct?

#311 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I believe these will work on the le. Am I correct?

Yes, we are fitting the PKE insert mod and trap as well.

#312 7 years ago

Another shot of the firehouse installed, not finished yet.

#313 7 years ago

Pretty awesome looking

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

As a suggestion, the 2 arch building structures above the 3 top windows, well how about recessing the building dedication date in the 3d printing process. I'm not sure how exactly they phrased that back in the old days but I know it had the date it was built. For this building I think something like maybe Firehouse on the left side then for the center block piece have #29 on it then on the right side maybe 1886. I think something like that would really add some character to the face of the building. What do ya think?

#315 7 years ago

IMO; the left top corner roof, should at least be square (or maybe mirror the other side) with the brick side of the building.

#316 7 years ago

I'm amazed and blown away with your talent and patience building quality mods! Not sure what more your planning to add to the firehouse, but I'd say it's done!!!

#317 7 years ago

I think its time to move from making Mods to Just making these the production models!

Looks Amazing!

#318 7 years ago

I love the firehouse! Can't wait to get my machine and start buying more of your mods! By the time they start shipping the Pros again, You'll probably have a full playfield 3D printed!

#319 7 years ago

Ulek made us the sign, nice! Also added more detail to the facade.

#320 7 years ago

Looks great!

#321 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

IMO; the left top corner roof, should at least be square (or maybe mirror the other side) with the brick side of the building.

After a closer look... that left edge "is" probably square, to the inside of the cabinet. I'm really liking this mod a lot. I'm definitely in!

PS: I just need a GB premium to put it in

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

With all the practice painting the brickwork, any new skills to bring to finishing the Game of Thrones castle wall mod? Please?

/off the radar

#323 7 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

With all the practice painting the brickwork, any new skills to bring to finishing the Game of Thrones castle wall mod? Please?
/off the radar

You twisted my arm. Resin molded wall made and painted by Brock at Pinball customs. We still need to add the gate for the left opening. The right opening hides the sling shot assembly.

#324 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

PS: I just need a GB premium to put it in

ME 2!

#325 7 years ago

Firehouse looks FANTASTIC. Make one for me for sure! Guess I need to consider the fire hydrant mod too.

1 week later
#326 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Ulek made us the sign, nice! Also added more detail to the facade.

How we looking?

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Tim- Not sure how much more detail you can put into this and not cross a line with Stern, but short of having the Premium Library, it would be cool if you can make it larger (with lions) and deeper (with more roof and columns) and add depth to allow custom painting to get the black shading effects. *I* wouldn't care that it covers the text on the plastic above the stand ups...doesn't bother the Prem/LE buyers
The interactive lighting is a good step. Also, the scale of "LIBRARY" seem too large. If you can't use "New York Public Library", maybe just go with "Public Library"?

I agree! The library looks good already, but some more detail would be nice if possible. Just so it looks a little bit more like what the Premium and LE models have (and at the same time not causing any friction with Stern). Especially agree with the ideas about adding lions, and making it larger and deeper. Attached a picture of the library on the PREM/LE for reference.

And also... I see in one of the pictures that a ball is hung up on the library mod! Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem once installed if airballs head in that area.

Otherwise keep up the great work, Tim! If I ever get a Ghostbusters Pro, I'd be sure to put a ton of your mods on the game.

19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg

#328 7 years ago

Final touch to the firehouse.

#329 7 years ago

The firehouse looks fantastic Tim.

When will these be available to purchase?

#330 7 years ago

Amazing firehouse!!!!
I don't tend to mod my games (other than my ToM which came with lots of uninstalled mods) but I will totally add your firehouse to my GBLE!
Your attention to detail is second to none.

#331 7 years ago

Any mod being done to cover the spade connector on the new Slimer mech fix?

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Final touch to the firehouse.

That looks amazing, one more to add to the list of must haves

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Good question

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

We were first thinking a cutout of the original, but it looks like to do it right, it has to be covered.

1 week later
#335 7 years ago

What's the latest on the stay puft mod?

#336 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

What's the latest on the stay puft mod?

Mezelmods.com has it as "coming soon".Price is also listed.

#338 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does he rock all the time?

Video description says he moves during key game modes, to be determined.

#339 7 years ago

Are you still planning to release 3D models of the firehouse and Library?

#340 7 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Are you still planning to release 3D models of the firehouse and Library?

Working on Stay Puft to rock when he flashes. Firehouse done, in approval loop and library in design mode.

#341 7 years ago

Any chance you could add a mod with a UV LED added to the green pinball scoop LED kit to make the fluorescent slimer pinballs in the adjacent captive lane really pop? I already picked up each of those mods!

1 week later
#342 7 years ago

These are just amazing mods! I am in heavan with some of these.

Love the firehouse. That is a must. Can your Ghostbusters logo sign be removed? I think having two of them on the building might be redundant aesthetically.

#343 7 years ago

Might I suggest a bit of pink slime? Perhaps in a clear sample container that goes over a spotlight.

Mood_Slime_(resized).jpgMood_Slime_(resized).jpg

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Might I suggest a bit of pink slime? Perhaps in a clear sample container that goes over a spotlight.

With an air pump to make it bubble! Lol...

#345 7 years ago

I was also curious about the dual GB signs on the firehouse... Would there be a way to remove the original factory sign and place the new light-up one on the lower front so it's more screen accurate?

I love this mod and want it to be the first addition to my game when I get it! Absolutely awesome work!!

#346 7 years ago

Also....any plans to replace the city buildings above the pop bumpers with a better quality mold and backlight windows?

#347 7 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

I was also curious about the dual GB signs on the firehouse... Would there be a way to remove the original factory sign and place the new light-up one on the lower front so it's more screen accurate?

I agree! Maybe a cool vintage looking sign from early 1900's like; FireHouse #13 / Brooklyn No.17 / NY City #27 / Queens Station No.3

1 week later
#348 7 years ago

When are mods actually available to buy ? it seems to take a long time... good to have a lot of Gb mods showing on the website but most of them unavailable, coming soon or sold out.

#349 7 years ago

Is a 3D model in the works for storage facility for pros?

1 week later
#350 7 years ago

Whatever happened to the 3D Firehouse mod?
Been awhile since "The final touches" post.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 103.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

15,699 (OBO)
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.