IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).jpg
IMG_2105 (resized).jpg
1012161531b (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Mood_Slime_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.
#251 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

When do you think they will be available?

Soon is all I can say. Here is the video of the insert mod.

#253 7 years ago

Looks great.My only concern is after removing the stock reflective plastic and adding the PKE mod.It increases the PKE visibility.But does it decrease the pinball visibility in the lanes?.

#254 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Looks great.My only concern is after removing the stock reflective plastic and adding the PKE mod.It increases the PKE visibility.But does it decrease the pinball visibility in the lanes?.

I have not found it to be a problem, now that it's obvious what inserts are lit, it's easier to concentrate on the ball location.

#255 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

That's what I said a few posts back, the plastic reflector shows you where the ball is too! Unless you're 8 feet tall you still need it.

#256 7 years ago

What(if any) of these new Ghostbuster mods might be available to buy at the RMPS this weekend?

#257 7 years ago

Unfortunately Kristin's grandmother passed last night and we have to cancel going this weekend.

#258 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Unfortunately Kristin's grandmother passed last night and we have to cancel going this weekend.

Sorry to hear that. Please pass our sympathy on to her.

#260 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

That's what I said a few posts back, the plastic reflector shows you where the ball is too! Unless you're 8 feet tall you still need it.

Good news everyone, I will work on adding a reflective mirror to the bottom of the mod so you can clearly see the ball. Thank you for the feedback. This will be a fantastic add-on.

#261 7 years ago

I'm totally in for this mod. Any word on when the motorized Stay Puft mod will be available?

#262 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Good news everyone, I will work on adding a reflective mirror to the bottom of the mod so you can clearly see the ball. Thank you for the feedback. This will be a fantastic add-on.

Now you got my attention Tim!.If I can see the PKE and the Ball.That's a Win-Win and I am in!.

P.S. Sorry for your family's loss.

#263 7 years ago

The Yeti blades are now on the site, grab some other mods while you are there. Our shipping is second to none, you don't have to wait for me to finalize them all. I like to make sure our customers are happy with their purchases, so a little wait is worth it. I gotta get the mods right.

#264 7 years ago

(to follow the topic)

#265 7 years ago

I'll be putting in my order for the GB blades Tim.

#266 7 years ago

Order placed for the Blades. Those are amazing! Now to get my pin...

#267 7 years ago

For the PKE insert mod, I am going to test two types of mirrors, regular and one that is purplish. Go Ulek!

#268 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Storage facility cover, adds a 3D look to it. Almost done.

May I suggest a full cover for the storage facility that goes al the way out to and over the lights?

thanks
chris

#269 7 years ago
Quoted from crussomd:

May I suggest a full cover for the storage facility that goes al the way out to and over the lights?
thanks
chris

Already working on it. Covers the screws, trying to make it as scale as possible.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#270 7 years ago

Could you make the storage facility cover a little bigger Tim? Yoyo's ghost trap mod is great and it would look awesome with your storage facility mod specially if your storage mod looked bigger than the trap to try and replicate some sort of realistic scale between the two.

#271 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Already working on it. Covers the screws, trying to make it as scale as possible.

great to hear, also a more complex idea. a 3 dimensional library building which has see through windows that flicker blue when in spooked librarian or back off man? That would be awesome.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from crussomd:

great to hear, also a more complex idea. a 3 dimensional library building which has see through windows that flicker blue when in spooked librarian or back off man? That would be awesome.

We have been working this for a while. And yes, have it be interactive.

#273 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Could you make the storage facility cover a little bigger Tim? Yoyo's ghost trap mod is great and it would look awesome with your storage facility mod specially if your storage mod looked bigger than the trap to try and replicate some sort of realistic scale between the two.

Since you mentioned the other ghost trap. My interactive ghost trap is made up of 11 parts with the correct scale. It has a bright red led to coincide with the red storage facility light and and an eerie purple glow when the green light activates. It also has purple underglow. It also goes well with our storage facility illuminated up kicker. And yes, the storage facility make be a bit bigger when finished. Door decals on order.

#274 7 years ago

Nice looking mod. I wouldnt be able to have it with ecto mobile its bigger then car my ocd would kill me

#275 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Nice looking mod. I wouldnt be able to have it with ecto mobile its bigger then car my ocd would kill me

Not all mods work for everyone, I respect your feedback. That's why we carry a hearty selection of them.

#276 7 years ago

Library in the works, test printed in gray. Need to determine interactive light sequences.

#278 7 years ago

Tim- Not sure how much more detail you can put into this and not cross a line with Stern, but short of having the Premium Library, it would be cool if you can make it larger (with lions) and deeper (with more roof and columns) and add depth to allow custom painting to get the black shading effects. *I* wouldn't care that it covers the text on the plastic above the stand ups...doesn't bother the Prem/LE buyers

The interactive lighting is a good step. Also, the scale of "LIBRARY" seem too large. If you can't use "New York Public Library", maybe just go with "Public Library"?

Thanks for all your efforts...have several of your mods already in mine.

#279 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Tim- Not sure how much more detail you can put into this and not cross a line with Stern, but short of having the Premium Library, it would be cool if you can make it larger (with lions) and deeper (with more roof and columns) and add depth to allow custom painting to get the black shading effects. *I* wouldn't care that it covers the text on the plastic above the stand ups...doesn't bother the Prem/LE buyers
The interactive lighting is a good step. Also, the scale of "LIBRARY" seem too large. If you can't use "New York Public Library", maybe just go with "Public Library"?
Thanks for all your efforts...have several of your mods already in mine.

Agree,

If I go with this mod I would probably want a base with it that covers the Dana illustration and the lettering or at least the lettering.

1 week later
#280 7 years ago

Finalizing the ghost trap with purple haze.

#281 7 years ago

Making slime covers for the spotlights.

#282 7 years ago

Prototype of the firehouse cover, slides right over the top. Will have red brick and gray cement accents.

#283 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Prototype of the firehouse cover, slides right over the top. Will have red brick and gray cement accents.

Oh I like that.

#284 7 years ago

Wow, these guys are on fire... Definitely got some winners there.

#285 7 years ago

Slim spotlight covers are cool! Maybe something that could be done for other games to match their themes? but love these on GB nice touch.

#286 7 years ago

Firehouse looks GREAT !!!!!

#287 7 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Wow, these guys are on fire... Definitely got some winners there.

Yes...the 3d printer is their friend.

#288 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yes...the 3d printer is their friend.

Buddy of mine has been doing 3D printing for a few years now. May look into doing some Mods
for my own Pins.

#289 7 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Buddy of mine has been doing 3D printing for a few years now. May look into doing some Mods
for my own Pins.

Now that's a friend to have.

#290 7 years ago

Good job , i works too on the fire house , but without the pinball it's not easy

#291 7 years ago

Awesome work Tim!

#292 7 years ago

Resized ghost trap so it fits right above the storage facility. Krisitn gonna send it out for a potential paint job!

#293 7 years ago

@Tmezel You all have really outdone yourselves with these GB mods. Bravo!!!

#294 7 years ago

Ghost trap with door decals

#295 7 years ago

These look very nice. Great job.

#296 7 years ago

Dialing in the firehouse, will be painted and have some other detail to complete it.

#297 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Dialing in the firehouse, will be painted and have some other detail to complete it.

Lookin good, I'm just hoping I can afford that AND the Library. Oh and I got the Stern art blades from you and they are top quality, just have to get help to pull the pf to get them on.

#298 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Lookin good, I'm just hoping I can afford that AND the Library. Oh and I got the Stern art blades from you and they are top quality, just have to get help to pull the pf to get them on.

Please post any installation tips for the art blades. I also have them (sadly, no pin yet!) and agree they look great. Is it really necessary to remove the playfield to put them on? Are you planning to use felt strips on the playfield sides to avoid scratching? Thanks.

#299 7 years ago

I pulled my playfield to install. Unplugged the 2 molex connectors but left the Ethernet cable connected. I have never installed art blades and considered the "wet" method but just used the help of 2 other sets of hands and went for it. Turned out well.

#300 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I pulled my playfield to install. Unplugged the 2 molex connectors but left the Ethernet cable connected. I have never installed art blades and considered the "wet" method but just used the help of 2 other sets of hands and went for it. Turned out well.

Yup that's all ya do.

Quoted from Spelunk71:

Are you planning to use felt strips on the playfield sides to avoid scratching? Thanks.

No felt, the blades have a nice coating on them .....or it might be some kind of anti scratch surface I don't know but it looks like it will take some abuse. Just watch the pin on each side of the pf when lifting or putting back down, go slow, take your time and be careful. I've never scratched my mirror blades doing it that way. Don't be scar-de-cat.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 103.00
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
15,699 (OBO)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods/page/6?hl=crussomd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.