Topic Stats

• 527 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mrs_mezelmods
  • Topic is favorited by 64 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 73 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0631 (resized).JPG
IMG_2757.JPG
IMG_3647[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).jpg
IMG_2105 (resized).jpg
1012161531b (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Mood_Slime_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Anybody want to guess what this is going to be?

Clear yellow strips are for the "Ghost Trap" doors so light passes through.

#202 4 years ago

I ordered the Ecto-1, scoop LED, and Storage Facility LED today (and the green/pink captive balls last week).

I'm very interested in the Stay Puft mod once it's available.

#203 4 years ago

Okay the letter is the insert from the skill shot. Obviously there will be a P and a K. The mod replaces the angled plastic and will make the letters completely visible, individually lit as the inserts are lit. And the letters will not be upside down. The letters will be illuminated from the bottom with LEDs.

image_(resized).jpeg

#204 4 years ago

Sounds badass!

#205 4 years ago

I originally got the idea from GOT, you can't see those inserts at all.

#206 4 years ago

Interesting idea.
Looking forward to seeing it in a game.

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Is this really where we are pre-ordering mods or you'll just tell us when they are online and we order them?

At this point, if you look at post 1, you can see when we move from Proto, to Done, then For Sale. Our shipping is very reasonable so it may not be too important to wait until we are completely done with the list. There is 21 of them now.

#208 4 years ago

tim, you're on a roll. do you ever sleep?

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

4. City plastics with illuminated windows

I'm very interested in this mod; will this be interactive with the pop bumpers? I love this part of the table but I think it's too dark around the pops so it would be nice if would always light up more underneath the buildings and then through the windows when the pops are active. A nice "Ice Blue" color for the windows would be great, like lighting....

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I'm very interested in this mod; will this be interactive with the pop bumpers? I love this part of the table but I think it's too dark around the pops so it would be nice if would always light up more underneath the buildings and then through the windows when the pops are active. A nice "Ice Blue" color for the windows would be great, like lighting....

It's in development and yes something along those lines. Simple but effective.

#211 4 years ago

Another video of the ghost trap to illuminate the inside.

#212 4 years ago

Will the trap open and close Tim? Is that the scale/size of the final product or will that be changing?

#213 4 years ago

Any ETA on the Stay Puft mod?

#214 4 years ago

Subscribed!

#215 4 years ago

Burn in testing. Still working on the hookup. It's actually not that bad to have him move during gameplay.

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Any ETA on the Stay Puft mod?

Need a bit more time, waiting on several parts for interactive hookup.

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Will the trap open and close Tim? Is that the scale/size of the final product or will that be changing?

We are comtemplating that....

#218 4 years ago

Hey, Tim. I couldn't find GB mod installation instructions on the site. I got my Ecto-1, Storage Facility LED, and Scoop LED mods in the mail today. Any tips for us simpletons?

Oh, and I'm totally in for that Stay Puft mod. Looks awesome!!

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Hey, Tim. I couldn't find GB mod installation instructions on the site. I got my Ecto-1, Storage Facility LED, and Scoop LED mods in the mail today. Any tips for us simpletons?
Oh, and I'm totally in for that Stay Puft mod. Looks awesome!!

Directions are on the site now.

#220 4 years ago

About to order some LEDs myself from your store tmezel!

Any chance you or ulek could make something like this? http://pinball-universe.de/ghostbusters-pro-pu-upgrade-kit

Best lane guide jumping solution I have seen yet and it looks great (not counting the center post but at least it is optional )

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Any chance you or ulek could make something like this? http://pinball-universe.de/ghostbusters-pro-pu-upgrade-kit
Best lane guide jumping solution I have seen yet and it looks great (not counting the center post but at least it is optional )

Wow ya +1, looks WAY better. Do it Mezel!

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Wow ya +1, looks WAY better. Do it Mezel!

Cool but in my opinion it's too much green...

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

About to order some LEDs myself from your store tmezel!

Ugh...there's a center post included in that kit. Nothing like drilling a new hole into a 7500+ game.

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Ugh...there's a center post included in that kit. Nothing like drilling a new hole into a 7500+ game.

No, its part of the plastic that goes over the flippers and hangs down

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

No drilling required

#226 4 years ago

At this time he has only his version.

#228 4 years ago

Today's prototype project. No more reading upside down letters or not being able to see them.

image_(resized).jpeg

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Today's prototype project. No more reading upside down letters or not being able to see them.

I like that.

#230 4 years ago

Tim,

How about light up Scoleri Brothers?

#231 4 years ago

This works great, the inserts will be shorter to make room for another mod and the LED holder needs some tweaking to nail the lighting effect. Time for a beer!

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Time for a beer!

stay puft is going to lose weight with all that walking

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

stay puft is going to lose weight with all that walking

LOL, he running a full marathon. He's gonna be running the whole 3 day weekend.

#234 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

This works great, the inserts will be shorter to make room for another mod and the LED holder needs some tweaking to nail the lighting effect. Time for a beer!
» YouTube video

That's great Tim, but is there any chance you could maybe offer a alternative set? Instead of maybe the inserts have 3 ghosts etched into the insert extenders? Maybe even different colours for each insert? Dunno if it's possible man but just a suggestion. The current set up is a huge improvement who doesn't love options

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That's great Tim, but is there any chance you could maybe offer a alternative set? Instead of maybe the inserts have 3 ghosts etched into the insert extenders? Maybe even different colours for each insert? Dunno if it's possible man but just a suggestion. The current set up is a huge improvement who doesn't love options

Great idea, we will explore the options.

#236 4 years ago

Great idea with the PKE! So many games have hidden rollover inserts, bet you could do something for them too.

#237 4 years ago

Really cool, how about a PKE meter like one of your test vids but have a light on each arm and one in the middle. Then it's an interactive toy!

#238 4 years ago

Pretty sure you could do the PKE mod for CFTBL too.

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

» YouTube video

I'd buy that.

#240 4 years ago

Just something to consider regarding the top rollovers, at the moment the piece of plastic not only reflects the inserts but also shows you where the ball is. Is the reflector still in place when fitting the extenders?

Edit.. on further play I'm sure the reflector is still needed, there's just too much in the way to see the ball unless its going through the right hand rollover.

#241 4 years ago

I'd love to see the PKE MOD replicated on MET since it can be hard to see back there. Cool MOD Mezel!

#242 4 years ago

Cut down version, much better. Very easy to see from player position.

image_(resized).jpeg

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Like the revision, keep those mods coming...

#244 4 years ago

Storage facility cover, adds a 3D look to it. Almost done.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#245 4 years ago

Tim's on a roll!

#246 4 years ago

More ghost trap. Decals for doors end of week.

image_(resized).jpeg

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

What if you made those look more like the buildings in the back? All three could be different heights, but the lettering would stay level which each other. Laser etch some windows in them, etc....

Brian

#248 4 years ago

Potential improvement to fix Slimer hits. I made a wedge that fits inside under the Slimer ball so when the Slimer is hit from the side, the angle deflects it off the actuator plate. Then I added a spacer on top of the ball so you can but the plastic back on and tighten it down to hold the wedge in place. Play testing now.

image_(resized).jpeg

#249 4 years ago

Final version of the PKE Insert mod

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#250 4 years ago

When do you think they will be available?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
York, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside