IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
IMG_1100 (resized).JPG
IMG_2111 (resized).jpg
IMG_2105 (resized).jpg
1012161531b (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Mood_Slime_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
19400-ghostbusters-stern-pinball-machine-playfield-library-3d-model_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.
#451 7 years ago

I upgraded for PKE.
Magicchiz

#452 7 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

If anyone wants to offer up their GB Flipper Toppers, let me know. Looking to get a set...

PM sent

#453 7 years ago

Got an email that mine shipped today.

#454 7 years ago

Anybody looking for gb flipper toppers i got a set

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Got an email that mine shipped today.

My order left New Mexico this morning (entered shipping last night)
Super Fast Mezels !

#456 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Now where is the walking stay puff

Still working on it. Waiting for some new parts.

#457 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Still working on it. Waiting for some new parts.

Work Harder ........ Can't wait for this one either.

#458 7 years ago

Ah shucks ... missed. Really want that Firehouse (but who doesn't right? ... Unless someone wants to part with it, ahem... ).

#459 7 years ago

I think I missed too....ordered Wed after it was announced and later in the day it showed SOLD OUT. Received the order conf email but still NO ship email. No clue when I may get mine.

#460 7 years ago

Similar boat. I received my email that the kit was available. I ordered and paid. Received my confirmation email. Hours later, I saw the kit was sold out. I assume Mezel had so many in inventory and locked it once they were gone. I assume we got in and they are just busy filling orders. Excitedly checked my email throughout the day, hoping to get the "shipped" email. Nothing yet. I even paid for the express shipping, hoping to see it faster and get tracking.

#461 7 years ago

If anyone wants to sell the 'PKE lights' out of their kit or of course the 'firehouse', I'm in for either of those.

#462 7 years ago

NEW! -- My MezelMods package came Saturday so I whipped up a quick video for everyone for the Firehouse.

Unboxing , review and install of the MezelMods Firehouse.

#463 7 years ago

Interested in the slimer covers if anyone is selling theirs.

#464 7 years ago

We are working hard to catch up given supply chain issues-- most of the delay in shipping is parts availability. We expect to ship remaining open orders tomorrow and Tuesday. We are processing orders via FIFO.
Also on availability, expect to see more in the wild very soon via Stern and their distributors. If you were unable to purchase on our site you will be able to find it soon.

#465 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Now where is the walking stay puff

A great question-- we continue to work on Stay Puft. I say we but Tim is working on Stay Puft to ensure it is highly reliable. Original motor/design not reliable enough.

#466 7 years ago

Pm me. My should be arriving on Tuesday

#467 7 years ago

Yea ! Just received my shipping notice for Kit # 2. Thanks again to Mezel Mods for a cool firehouse addition. I already offered up my slime covers and toppers to other pinsiders so I will be in touch soon.

#468 7 years ago

Just got my kit #1 -- overall, high quality. The firehouse is a no brainer because the default just looks so bad. Couldn't be more simple to install. Definitely a must have as there's no down side here.

PKE lights: I like these a lot -- you do lose the reflection which some people may prefer, but never had a problem inferring where the ball is, I just couldn't tell if some of the lights were lit. Installation is a major pain, however -- not a Mezel issue, just removing the 2 pan head screws (weren't socket on mine) that hold in the reflector were difficult. Probably easier to disassemble the whole area. I like that the height is adjustable -- I tested the height with a very small piece of tape so I can reposition if necessary. I'd advise others to be really sure where they want it before installing with that large piece of tape. The last step of the instructions could be a bit better: connecting to the C1 (IIRC) connector. Kind of hard to tell the right orientation.

Ghost trap: do others have the red light on the side like in the pic here? [EDIT: mine has the other light, it just flashes with the 'other' ghost trap flasher -- in the test menu, the red light flashes with the left ghost trap flasher, and the purple inside flashes with the right.]

https://mezelmods.com/collections/ghostbusters-pinball-mods/products/ghostbusters-pinball-mod-kit-1

Honestly, not too sure I like this one yet. On a premium, it sits on the ramp at an angle that makes it look like an add-on -- maybe need to find a different place for it. Also, the light isn't quite as bright as it should be -- not easy to solve I guess as it has to shine through the material. I tend to tone down the brightness on flashers, but this is one of those cases where you want more of an eye-searing shine (I'd think).

Haven't touched the slime covers or bat toppers yet.

#469 7 years ago

I am woundering If the slimmer cover will hit the glass if you have raised the slimmer mech so it will not but drag,I will see tomorrow

#470 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I am woundering If the slimmer cover will hit the glass if you have raised the slimmer mech so it will not but drag,I will see tomorrow

I can tell you the slimer cap comes "really close" even if you don't raise it so it might. It all depends on your machine .

#471 7 years ago

New Review and install video -- Slime Caps from MezelMods.com

#472 7 years ago

Everything in the kit is super except the too large, huge ghost trap. This needed to be smaller.
Otherwise very happy.
Magicchiz

#473 7 years ago

Thanks, Chuck. Your videos are extremely helpful.

#474 7 years ago

The Fire is in the House ! Thanks Mezel's !

IMG_3647[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3647[1] (resized).JPG

#475 7 years ago

How the heck did you pull off getting just the firehouse?????

#476 7 years ago

i know i am holding off the mods till i get my new playfield. it kinda sucks but really dont want to have to strip my playfield of mods when i ship the old one to stern.
missing out on the fun. nice mods!

#477 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

I'm sure he bought a kit and he's just showing the part everyone is exited about. The MezelMod Firehouse is the most desirable of the mods.

#478 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

I bought the kit with the slimmer covers and the toppers. I did not want those and offered them up to other pinsiders. Their orders are mailing out today.

#479 7 years ago

Here is where I put my ghost trap. Ran the wire down the same hole the flasher wires come up through. Should work for both pro and prem/le

IMG_2757.JPGIMG_2757.JPG

2 weeks later
#480 7 years ago

Redesign and hardware change, life testing now.

#481 7 years ago

i'm asking for it again, but does someone think of a bash toy (book stacking build on a metal plate ?) to replace the right captive ball ?

as 2 captive balls on a same game is a bit sad...

#482 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

» YouTube video

I'm not one for mods much, but this is hard to pass up. Nice work!

#483 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

» YouTube video

I like it!
Reminds me of how I waddle before my first cup of coffee in the morning.

They went fast, but any idea when more firehouse mod kits may be avail again?

#484 7 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I like it!
Reminds me of me before my first cup of coffee in the morning.
They went fast, but any idea when more firehouse mod kits may be avail again?

We have sold out, Stern has them in stock. They fixed their shipping issue.

#485 7 years ago

Are you getting any more to sell or is Stern the only source now?

#486 7 years ago

Yes, I would love to know this as well.
I am sorry but ... I would LOVE to snag this kit for my game ... but I am not spending $48 bucks for Priority Mail shipping. Lol!
(even $30+ for UPS Ground is pushing it, IMHO).

#487 7 years ago

No kidding. Try $73 shipping to Canada for either of the firehouse kits. I'd feel better if Stern would just ask for a $40 donation rather than tacking it on to their shipping cost. Absolutely ridiculous.

Edit:
They did fix their shipping cost issue. From $73 down to $31....I can handle that. Kit ordered!

#488 7 years ago

Sure wish we could order direct. First attempt on Stern screen goes back to cart with no feedback. 2nd attempt get a order I think but order history says:No Items On Order. No confirmation emails either. Had to start over and I guess it worked finally. Lousy web site.

#489 7 years ago

Try $225 shipping to Australia , that's disgusting .

#490 7 years ago
Quoted from Alby:

Try $225 shipping to Australia , that's disgusting .

We did try and it seems some of the shipping was adjusted. You need to let Stern know.

#491 7 years ago

That Stay Puft mod looks great. I'll be picking that up once it's available too.

#492 7 years ago

Will do, anyone to contact in particular ?

#494 7 years ago

Just get a deposit, if he wants a wall!

#495 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

New Review and install video -- Slime Caps from MezelMods.com
» YouTube video

love these - keep em coming if you buy more.

btw - if anyone doesn't want that slime cap, I'm interested in buying. Not sure I can buy that by itself yet right?

#496 7 years ago

Is the 3D storage facility cover for Pro owners still happening?

1 week later
#497 7 years ago

Love the email you sent out today advertising "pinball accoutrements"
Got a great laugh at the inside joke.
Thanks for staying current.

4 weeks later
#498 7 years ago

I know the Stay Puft is taking some time, but Tim from Tim's Pinball Mods is now helping me with his expertise!

#499 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I know the Stay Puft is taking some time, but Tim from Tim's Pinball Mods is now helping me with his expertise!

Sweet! I was just thinking about this mod tonight.

#500 7 years ago

Awesome, can't wait! Any idea on when the two GB combo kits will have some more stock?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 49.95
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 527 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.