a friend of mine offered me a HUO Ghostbuster LE with swapped playfield for $10.272 (9.500€).
The new Playfield has never seen a ball on it.
My other option is to buy a NIB Premium for $ 8.785 (8125€) and add a Shaker and powder coat the legs and new siderails.
The difference between the two is $ 1.065 (985,00€) if these two Parts were added.
Here is my pro/contra list:
- Limited Edition
- Green Armor
- "long-term maintenance of" value
- new Playfield (second run?)
- Second run (bugs fixed?)
- Cabinet art
- saved 1000 bucks
- same gameplay as LE
- Time to make a buy-decision
- have to add Hardware (extra Work)
- not so exclusive and maybe not stable in value
So hope you can tell me your opinion.