IMG_5002 (resized).JPG
19393-ghostbusters-le-pinball-machine-stern-playfield-1-1 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
GB #3 (resized).jpg
GB #2 (resized).jpg
GB #1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170117_184823 (resized).jpg
IMG_4642 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Just updated. Lots of new callouts!
2 weird things happened:
1. Started Spook Central and didn't hit the ramp (or any other lit items) until it neared the timeout. It started We Got One and awarded SC points. Some of the arrows flashed white and blue. When WGO ended SC continued
2. Had Extra Ball and TSG lit and hit the scoop. It awarded a bunch of stuff including special (never had one of those before) and then the screen said Restarting Game and it did.

Did the game restart when it awarded the special or did it play for a bit after? I had noticed my game restart on a special once as well (in 1.11)... though through an award on the left scoop (Tobins Spirit Guide). I had a bunch of settings changed for extra balls, but one in particular that stood out was Special Awarded Extra Ball. I changed settings back to factory default and just turned on free play and hadn't had the problem again. I had issues in 1.12 with restarting as well (it caused me to downgrade back to 1.11) , and it very well could have been tied to a special award but I am not sure, since both times it restarted was during a multi ball and there was so much going on I didn't notice. I feel like there is a deep bug tied to special somehow, but I haven't found a pattern, and your post is the first (other than mine) where special was mentioned in conjunction with a restart...

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Did not continue. Ball stayed in the scoop until the game restarted

Exactly what happened with mine the last time it happened! Other thing I suspected was the December 30 bulletin from Stern. I put some tape over the fin on the back of left scoop incase it was interfering with the flashers.. just to rule it out. That, with the factory reset of settings and I haven't had it happen again after about 50-60 games.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I wish they would fix the mode music playing during storage multiball I hunk the multiball should play then like it used to!

Do you mean the scene music overriding the Multi ball music? I totally agree. I like the Storage Facility music better than the scene music.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

had the same restarting issue. Turned off specials to see if it still happens

Were your specials set to award extra ball? I had a special lastnight on 1.13 and nothing died on me this time, it was set to award credit.

#85 7 years ago

interesting, I think we have a lead on a bug then. I have not tried it in 1.13 yet with Extra Balls on Special, but I might turn it on now to find out.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I really like PKE Frenzy. Stacked with a multiball you can get some pretty good jackpots!
Rob

Absolutely, once PKE is ramped up pretty good, i've easily gotten my score to climb a billion points within a 10-15 seconds with multi ball and getting lucky with the right ramp shot a few times in a row. Best game I've had so far was mostly just from hitting it bigtime during PKE. imagine if you managed to stack it with 6x playfield multiplier!!

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

I just got to "We Came, We Saw" on 1.13 very quickly in a game.
I only completed these 2 modes (on the left scoop stack):
- Spooked Librarian
- Back Off Man
And then "We Came, We Saw" started -> Is this correct? It seemed too easy to get too.

Yes, but i believe it has less balls than some of the other ladders in We Came We Saw...

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone notice that when you plunge the ball, the left ramp diverter (on right side over the shooter lane) always pulses as if trying to divert a ball to the ESP hole). Odd behavior that has been on it since 1.05.
Pro model only since that is the only one with ramp diverter I think?

yup, noticed that too. thought there was something wrong with my machine until I saw others doing it too.

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I always assumed both coils were on the same driver circuit, although I never really checked. Otherwise there was no room for it without another node board. Just my guess.
Rob

I don't believe the diverter activates on an auto plunge, only on the manual plunge, it was more like the diverter was tied to the switch in the shooter lane before the ball had been validated. I could be wrong.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gb-113-now-available-go-get-it?tu=JoshODBrown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.