1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Brian541
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 1 year ago

Just wondering if anyone on here has repair knowledge on this title?I have a dedicated Gauntlet legends that was converted to dark legacy before I owned it.I already planned on getting a flash drive and replacing the 2 cooling fans just for starters.My first question is how low is too low for the 12volt reading off the power supply?Mine shows 10.84 on my meter.5 volts reads good currently dialed in at 5.2.Just going to wait until the flash drive gets here and try again but it is totally dead where the little led display by the hard drive connection is,No beep or posting attempt of any kind.Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

#2 1 year ago

Honestly, you'll get much better knowledge on this over on KLOV.

However, yes, 10v is awfully low. However, the game run on 5v, so you should be fine.

#3 1 year ago

Unfortunately I can't use the forums on klov,I wish they would copy what pinside has done,So much more user friendly for us "non techy" types.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Just wondering if anyone on here has repair knowledge on this title?I have a dedicated Gauntlet legends that was converted to dark legacy before I owned it.I already planned on getting a flash drive and replacing the 2 cooling fans just for starters.My first question is how low is too low for the 12volt reading off the power supply?Mine shows 10.84 on my meter.5 volts reads good currently dialed in at 5.2.Just going to wait until the flash drive gets here and try again but it is totally dead where the little led display by the hard drive connection is,No beep or posting attempt of any kind.Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

did they update the boot rom to dark legacy?

#5 1 year ago

Ya,I've owned it for a long time,I replaced the power supply and hard drive about a year or so ago,Ran good up until it failed recently.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 149.00
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside