Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Just tossing this one out there to see...

My Tron isn't getting a ton of play these days. I've been looking at CV or ToTAN and wondering if anyone would contemplate these as a trade?

Tron has the usual goodies...full LEDs, shaker, arcade mod, lit recognizer, etc. First run, 3d translite.

Any thoughts?

#2 7 years ago

No comments?

#3 7 years ago

I suppose if you're not playing it then you might as well trade for something you would play. I enjoy Tron more than anything so I wouldn't trade for those, although I do like them. Fortunately we don't all like the same title the most or that game would cost one hundred zillion quatloos

#4 7 years ago

OK, someone has been watching too much old Star Trek! Wait, what does the fact that I realized that say about me?

#5 7 years ago

Personally, I'd want to keep the Tron, but it all depends on what works best for you and your lineup. I had an IJ (WMS) that I liked, but almost nobody played it besides me. In the end I sold it and rolled that money into a SM and it's been much better for my game room.

#6 7 years ago

keep the tron.... sell the creature

#7 7 years ago

I am not a fan of Tron and I have both TOTAN & CV. Those two will never leave the game room. If your trying to decide between the two I favor TOTAN over CV.

#8 7 years ago

I'm really digging the rest of my current lineup...just my thoughts....honestly there are times I just feel Tron is too difficult and I'd walk away frustrated...I just want to have a fun pin...I've got plenty of challenge in my IM

#9 7 years ago

Are you kidding me? Keep Tron & get BOTH Totan and CV. Drop the CFTBL & the 4 square.

#10 7 years ago

I was going to say, "Maybe try a TOM trade?", but I see you already he the one... :/

#11 7 years ago

I'd consider parting with the 4 square...it might give me just enough to let me get a lower end CV or TOTAN....

I know I'd miss tron

#12 7 years ago

I would trade my CV for your Tron or IM =)

#13 7 years ago

Hmm...show me the pics

And IM isn't going anywhere

#15 7 years ago

Thanks! This looks like a nice machine, but with shipping, it's going to be expensive...

Were you planning a road trip to NJ...or wanted to pay shipping we could talk

#16 7 years ago

I have family in Staten Island I will be coming to see soon, so I was planning a road trip =) , Do not blame you on IM I been offering up CV for one of them too in here some where and nothing solid , Hot title as of late

#17 7 years ago

OK..well let me know if you want to drag a pin to/from FL

#18 7 years ago

will do.. I may be Trading for Jasons IM which I would like more than TRon but if he backs out I will possibly do this trade

#19 7 years ago

Sounds like you got yourself an IM, enjoy it!

So...back out on the table...anyone with any interest?

#20 7 years ago

Just got done playing IM. Bogey running, fast scoring, Monger up and running, death shot(last ball). I was so mad I hit the start button again.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I would trade my CV for your Tron or IM =)

Hrm.....

=|

#22 7 years ago

I would absolutely IF I didn't just go and trade for an IM. Sorry Frax I Had to have an IM seems everyone is going Bonkers for the game

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I would absolutely IF I didn't just go and trade for an IM. Sorry Frax I Had to have an IM seems everyone is going Bonkers for the game

More power to ya if you get what you want..

I'd have to do some real soul searching to do the trade anyways. I love Tron and I haven't played CV in person in memorable history.

I tried IM out at TPF last year. I don't remember being distinctly impressed with anything other than the wierd ramps and how fast the ball goes down the drain. Need more games on it, I guess.

#25 7 years ago

I've got a CV I think I'm gonna sell/trade, but I've already got a Tron...

#26 7 years ago

Hmm...Creature, ToM?

#27 7 years ago

I just sent you a PM.

#28 7 years ago

I would never trade a TOTAN or a CV for a TRON.

Quoted from pinstersix:Are you kidding me? Keep Tron & get BOTH Totan and CV. Drop the CFTBL & the 4 square.

Please, I wouldn't trade TOTAN or CV for TRON straight up. TOTAN and CV are both way better games than tron any day of the week. And built a lot better.

#29 7 years ago

Any one got a CV or a Tron LE on the west coast they want to sell?

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

p. TOTAN and CV are both way better games than tron any day of the week. And built a lot better.

And 10 times on Sunday...

#31 7 years ago

Bump I should post some pics....

#32 7 years ago

I have a CV and TOTAN (and Tron) - I would not make that trade with mine unless you were packing another $2K

#33 7 years ago

Everything depends on condition...a super nice Tron with a heap o' mods would not = a CQ CV. Totally agree with that. But a nice player CV is at least in the same ballpark. Maybe a little cash if needed.

I'm hoping....and maybe I can get lucky for Allentown!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside