Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Franking1302
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Eric and I have been working on a LOTR topper. We are going to finally release them at this years Chicago Pinball Expo. With that in mind I need to get to work on casting and painting them and Eric has to build the boards that make the topper work. So we are trying to get a feel of how many people would be interested in getting one?

Topper has a casted and airbrushed lighted sword with map background and is interactive. Glows blue whenever orcs are killed in the game. Kill enough Orcs fast enough, and the sword swings! No soldering required. Hooks in easily. Install time under 10 minutes.

We will offer 2 different models, one where the sword only lights up but does not move for $200 and the full interactive one will be $250.

Hope everyone one likes the new topper and thanks again

#2 7 years ago

Looks cool.

#3 7 years ago

Nice looking topper!The swinging sword is awesome!
I'm sure you'll do good with this.If I had a LOTR I'd buy one.
Good luck

#4 7 years ago

Hey guys,

Just chiming in on this, I've had the prototype going since MGC, and it's had no problems. Let us know what you think. I've got the first set of boards being delivered next week, and will start populating them.

Let me make a point in saying this here and now: This is /not/ part of the Hobbit, nor endorsed by JJP. This is a project that Matt and I have been working on independent of Jersey Jack for a while, in what little spare time we do have when /not/ working on the Hobbit.

Now...that doesn't mean it can't be added in as an aftermarket topper on Hobbit, but I just wanted to make sure people didn't get the wrong idea or jump to conclusions that this is associated with Jersey Jack Pinball or The Hobbit pinball machine from the factory.

I am just a huge Tolkien fan, and LOTR is one of my favorite games (the first game I ever bought), and I have had a different version of this topper on my game for 3 years. Actually, we used my replica "blue glowing elven shortsword" to make the original mold to make these toppers! Well, now it's out on the internet...I'm a huge nerd.

Hope you guys like it!

Eric

#5 7 years ago

I saw this at MGC and thought it was pretty bad ass!

#6 7 years ago

It is a very cool topper...but methinks somebody has some leftover map paper from the Hobbit aprons...

4 months later
#7 6 years ago

Christmas bump. If my ceilings were tall enough I would have one of these.

1 month later
#8 6 years ago

I might be interested in one of these.

6 years later
#9 8 months ago

Super amazing topper, is it possible to get one, or some details to build at my own?

Top work... greets

Frank

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside