image-955.jpg
20140504_154446.jpg
image.jpg
DSC_09871.jpg
DSC_0985.jpg
$_57 (1)-812.JPG
002-729.JPG
001-204.JPG
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

Yup. Have them all finished and ready to go.

Awesome! Looking forward to dropping this in. I've owned TZ for 14 years and this is the first mod that I have ordered for it. I'm not a fan of mods normally but this looks pretty nice.

#52 10 years ago

I'm interested in one as well.

#53 10 years ago

I sent payment on 4/2 - still nothing.....

#54 10 years ago

still waiting for mine as well.

#55 10 years ago

No need to worry. Interest was high and I was struggling to get everything shipped out in one day. I'll see if I can find the right tracking numbers.

#56 10 years ago

Only 1 person recieved theirs so far?

#57 10 years ago

Did you find the tracking numbers?

#58 10 years ago

Still haven't received mine.

#59 10 years ago

I guess this guy must be very busy...hasn't even responded to my pm's.

#60 10 years ago

Ill take one

James Lewis

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

I guess this guy must be very busy...hasn't even responded to my pm's.

Yup, drill press is about to roar to life again as I finish the last few pieces. I'll need to think about about getting the print file out there. It's more than one.

#62 10 years ago

just make one for me

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Did you find the tracking numbers?

Tracking numbers would be nice, I sent payment April 4th. Initially was told it would ship Apr 7th or Apr 8th, then in this thread was told it would ship last Friday. No tracking numbers, no response to PMs.

#64 10 years ago

I'm getting worried. When does pay pal claim time run out?

#65 10 years ago

If anyone's order was not sent out the past few days, they will get shipped today. Another thing I need, if anyone hasn't done so already, is to confirm that your paypal address is where you want them sent to.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I'm getting worried. When does pay pal claim time run out?

I was just wondering the same thing. Anyone?

#67 10 years ago

If anyone's order was not sent out the past few days, they will get shipped today. Another thing I need, if anyone hasn't done so already, is to confirm that your paypal address is where you want them sent to.

My Paypal address is where I would like mine sent.

#68 10 years ago

Yes send to my paypal address.

#69 10 years ago

No response?

#70 10 years ago

I think I got them all mailed out. I'll double check. Watching the long receipt come out of the machine at the post office was interesting...

International orders will ship Monday as I was told the customs slips I filled out were out of date when I went to send them today. Need to fill out the new ones.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

I sent payment on 4/2 - still nothing.....

I am in the same boat. Paid in full no piano. Hopefully I will see it this week

#72 10 years ago

where is the best place to buy TZ mods?

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from DoubleOughtPBs:

where is the best place to buy TZ mods?

I don't know about the best place to buy mods. But this site seems good with high quality TZ mods. Damn expensive however. All the TZ mods seem to be priced high.
http://www.pinballdecals.com/TZModPage.html

#74 10 years ago

sweet site. amen to the expensive part thanks for the info

#75 9 years ago

Send me my tracking info.

#76 9 years ago

Got my TZ piano today. Looks great! Thanks Pinballsmith!

#77 9 years ago

Got mine today, looks great. Fit is good... Not perfect but I am very happy with the mod overall. Owned my TZ for 14 years and this is the first mod to go in.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#78 9 years ago

Yep, got mine too!

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

Got mine today, looks great. Fit is good... Not perfect but I am very happy with the mod overall. Owned my TZ for 14 years and this is the first mod to go in.

image.jpg 158 KB

The goal was to have it angle the clock towards the player. Wasn't desired at first, but I gave it a little more volume after the prototype was made for a more noticeable effect. Oh well, that's how I see it, but I'm glad everyone's enjoying it regardless.

#80 9 years ago

Just bought his TZ this afternoon.It has his piano mod witch looks great.Buy with confidence, you wont get burned.

#81 9 years ago

So have all orders gone out? I'm in Canada and waiting on mine. Can you confirm my tracking number?

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

So have all orders gone out? I'm in Canada and waiting on mine. Can you confirm my tracking number?

Almost all of them. I'm still working on the international stuff, but some did get sent out today. I'll check the receipt to see if your's was one of them.

#83 9 years ago

Also wanted to mention that this run is now complete and I'm out as of the last PM inquiry. I can possibly do another run, but I think that will be it for the molds I had to have made. I don't think I'll be able to do any more runs after that as the cost of having another mold made is going to be ridiculous on top of an already ridiculous price to have them cast and finished.

Anyways, I'm improving the print quality of the piano keys this time, but the material selection is making me price these at $60 now to cover the cost of each print. Shipping will still be the same deal. The piano keys came out good this last run, but the paint slightly bled into the material. It's not a big issue, but I'm going to try a different material to avoid it completely. Let me know if your interested in getting in on this next run.

#84 9 years ago

I have not received mine get. Is it on its way?

#85 9 years ago

Everything has been shipped out as of now. I'm also going to run a small sale for the few I have left. $40 plus what I said earlier for shipping. I'm trying to move the last pieces out in order to do one last run. I need to start doing other projects.

#86 9 years ago

5 left...

#87 9 years ago

Were is mine? I pm you but got no responce.

#88 9 years ago

Still nothing here.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Still nothing here.

It should have been there this past Tuesday. The tracking is saying it's still in transit, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll check with the post office.

#90 9 years ago

I haven't received mine either. My paypal address is correct.

#91 9 years ago

Just send me a refund.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Just send me a refund.

The item is still labeled as being in transit (you can see that too as I PM the tracking information to you). I need to check with the post office to see what's going on. I can't refund the item unless I know it's heading back my way.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I haven't received mine either. My paypal address is correct.

I actually missed yours and will send it priority today. Sorry about that. Your invoice was sandwiched between a few people who have yet to verify their address and figured yours was the same situation.

#94 9 years ago

I also want a refund because I never got my Piano mod. WTF is going on? Is this some type of scam?

#95 9 years ago

I actually missed yours and will send it priority today. Sorry about that. Your invoice was sandwiched between a few people who have yet to verify their address and figured yours was the same situation.

I got mine yesterday. I should have followed up earlier on this thread about verifying the paypal address but the piano made it to my house. The piano looks good. Jason

20140504_154446.jpg20140504_154446.jpg
#96 9 years ago

Still waiting for mine. May I have the tracking information?

Rob

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I don't know about the best place to buy mods. But this site seems good with high quality TZ mods. Damn expensive however. All the TZ mods seem to be priced high.
http://www.pinballdecals.com/TZModPage.html

Pinball Decals gets a lot of the mods here, save money by going direct
http://pinballpro.net/product-tag/twilight-zone/
http://pinballpro.net/shop/twilight-zone-piano-tz-2/
$79
image-955.jpgimage-955.jpg

#98 9 years ago

Got mine, thank you.

#99 9 years ago

I got mine today after waiting for a while. Not too concerned with the wait, only about the deadline to take action on paypal, as obviously I don't know Colton personally, and you have to sign up to these things a little blindly sometimes. Just leery sending money and getting close to the buzzer.

In any case, packaged really well, and I'm still at the office and haven't installed yet, but this thing is made a very dense plastic/resin, and is heavier that what I would have thought. I'm hoping that equates to very durable.

Seems like a very decent end product, and I'm glad I went ahead with it.

Thanks for your effort man!

I have often wondered if pinballpro is you. Little things in some of your posts have made me wonder, is it so?

Anyway, I think Colton's is more true to the original piano, and his is likely the cheapest now.

#100 9 years ago

Crap. Just saw this thread. Any more available???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 9.95
$ 1,059.00
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 132.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-more-tz-pianos/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.