(Topic ID: 223492)

LAST CALL - custom black PinFoots!

By Bryan_Kelly

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

473F3EC5-EEB8-4C45-9581-6B9FD27B6DB2 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0946 (resized).JPG

#1 5 years ago

I've had a few people ask about making custom black PinFoots, so I thought I'd see if there's enough interest in making it worth my time to do.

Price would be the same as the cleared ones, $25 a set plus shipping. These would still be oak but painted gloss black.

PM me for payment info.

IMG_0946 (resized).JPGIMG_0946 (resized).JPG

#2 5 years ago

Awesome Bryan_Kelly put me down for 5 sets!

#3 5 years ago

2 sets for me please.

#4 5 years ago

you can put me down for 1 set. I think it would look good on my addams family.

#5 5 years ago

So need a set. Make that 2 if your on a last run. Thanks. Can pay anytime you aren’t going anywhere lol.

#6 5 years ago

I’ll take 2 sets.

#7 5 years ago

Looks like I've got 12 sets spoken for. I'd like to at least double that.

#8 5 years ago

I just had a brain fart. I'm not delivering Charlie's black Foots for a couple more weeks, so I'll use his to fill orders and replace them later.

If you've replied to this thread, I'll send you a PM. If you haven't replied here, send me a PM and I'll give you purchase info.

Keep in mind......I'm only making/selling these once and that once is now. If you want some, get them NOW!!

#9 5 years ago

Payment sent. Black is beautiful hoping this are autographed as a limited addition final run.

#10 5 years ago

I will take 4 sets.

Quoted from Yelobird:

autographed as a limited addition final run.

Signed, Ol Man Kelly!

#11 5 years ago

No one wants my dumbass signature on anything.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

No one wants my dumbass signature on anything.

The lease for the retirement home, but they got that from you years ago.

Brad

#13 5 years ago

I'll take 6 sets.

#14 5 years ago

16 sets left. BUY NOW!!

#15 5 years ago

Are they just oak on the bottoms? Wondering if they slide good on carpet?

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Are they just oak on the bottoms? Wondering if they slide good on carpet?

Yes, they are natural oak on the bottom. The bottom is not finished. Just the sides and top.

#17 5 years ago

Sounds good — I’ll take a set, thanks!

#18 5 years ago

14 sets remaining.

#20 5 years ago

11 sets remaining.

#21 5 years ago

8 sets remaining.

#22 5 years ago

Only 8 left, Bryan? That's not very many.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Only 8 left, Bryan? That's not very many.

No, Bryan, it's not. They're almost gone.

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

No, Bryan, it's not. They're almost gone.

I haven't thrown any money at you in awhile, how much for your wall of parts and bins.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I haven't thrown any money at you in awhile, how much for your wall of parts and bins.

Not sure when that's going to happen, if at all.

#26 5 years ago

Just saw this thread for the first time
    If you decide to do another run let me know as I would commit to a dozen sets.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Just saw this thread for the first time
    If you decide to do another run let me know as I would commit to a dozen sets.

Seeing as I have to make a batch to replace the ones I've sold (remember these were made for Spooky Pinball), I can make as many as people want. I'll be doing this next week sometime, but will only be making them once, so if anyone needs more than the 8 that are left, just let me know.

#28 5 years ago

The 8 remaining are now sold, plus some.

I'm making one more batch. Let me know how many you need.

#29 5 years ago

Do you have a Pin Footie trade in program Bryan? I have 5 sets of the originals which I love, all are HUO and not modded or tastefully LEDed, but black would fit in better in the game room.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Do you have a Pin Footie trade in program Bryan? I have 5 sets of the originals which I love, all are HUO and not modded or tastefully LEDed, but black would fit in better in the game room.

Is there any wear? We’re Cliff’s installed and do you have a leg hole photo to verify HUO.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

You could always sell yours on Pinside as HUO and ask twice as much, John. Or mod them and add LED's and ask three times as much!

#32 5 years ago

Not so old that you can't come back with witty comments!

#33 5 years ago

I'm spraying another batch this weekend, then I'm done with black. Let me know if you want any.

#34 5 years ago

Thank you!

473F3EC5-EEB8-4C45-9581-6B9FD27B6DB2 (resized).jpeg473F3EC5-EEB8-4C45-9581-6B9FD27B6DB2 (resized).jpeg
    #35 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Thank you!
    [quoted image]

DAMN!! That's sexy right there.

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm spraying another batch this weekend, then I'm done with black. Let me know if you want any.

Once you go black you never go back or so I've heard. They look great!

Brad

#37 5 years ago

I've got a couple guys who backed out of their orders. If anyone needs some, let me know.

#38 5 years ago

Hi

How many sets you have left?

#39 5 years ago

I'm interested in several sets (maybe 10). Can wall huggers be done in black too?

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mayboyz:

Hi
    How many sets you have left?

Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I'm interested in several sets (maybe 10). Can wall huggers be done in black too?

I'll have to check tomorrow and see what I have left. Sorry, the wall huggers are only natural oak.

#41 5 years ago

I will do 5 sets if you have another run. Why did I have to find this thread so late....lol

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'll have to check tomorrow and see what I have left. Sorry, the wall huggers are only natural oak.

I've got 2 sets left.

The only way I'd do another run is if I get people to commit to 25 sets. That commitment would be in the form of a Paypal payment for the number you want. Yes, that would be like a preorder. There...I said it. I've had WAY too many people telling me one thing, then doing something completely different.

#43 5 years ago

Received mine today. Thanks!

#44 5 years ago

Still have 2 sets to unload. I guess unload is a little strong when there's only 2 of something involved.

#45 5 years ago

Got Mine over the weekend. Very nice Indeed.

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Manimal:

Got Mine over the weekend. Very nice Indeed.

Glad people like them!

#47 5 years ago

Last 2 still avail?
    I'll take 1 set...

#48 5 years ago

One set remaining.

#49 5 years ago

Last black set is sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-custom-black-pinfoots?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.