Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 781 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by wrd1972
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    IMG_3672 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2660 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2117 (resized).jpeg
    20231220_082654 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#250 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972:

I am currently doing some design work on some L-shaped brackets that will attach to the rotating angles, and will hopefully allow you to attach to the PF side brackets of System 11, WPC, DE and Stern playfields. This means that the rear wall, and any components near the rear wall can be left installed on the PF. In short, your PF will attach the same way on my roto, as it would for the mega-expensive factory rotisseries. Again if all goes well.
    My goal is to have a single design that will work with as many different make machines as possible. So far, WPC and Sys11 are looking really good. But I have some questions regarding the brackets on the Stern playfields.
    Please take a look at this:
    https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-5329-03
    Can someone tell me if this is the COMMON playfield bracket used on most Stern playfields? I also need to know the following:
    - Diameter of the post
    - Length of the post (looks to be around 1/2" or so)
    - Distance from the dead center of the post, to the VERY rear edge of the PF (looks to be around 10" to 12" or so)
    Also what similar bracket is being used on Jersey Jack, The same bracket as the stern maybe? That would sure be nice.
    Thanks.

I would definitely take one if you added support to use the side bracket to mount it into the rotisserie.

3 weeks later
    #285 4 years ago

So to be sure I understand your pricing, you’re saying $190 for the rotisserie plus $190 give or take a few dollars for the adapter. So $380 for the complete setup?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-all-metal-pf-rotisseries-for-18000-shipped?tu=skins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.