(Topic ID: 253922)

PinDoc Playfield ROTISSERIES starting at $260.00

By wrd1972_PinDoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    IMG_3672 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2660 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2117 (resized).jpeg
    20231220_082654 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mathazar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

I would be interested in this as well.

#30 4 years ago

wrd1972_PinDoc - two questions from me:

#1 - newbie question, sorry. I've never used a rotisserie or seen one in person yet, but after doing my first playfield tear down/repair this year I know I want one now. How does the playfield actually physically get mounted onto the rotisserie? Clamps? Can you show a picture?
    #2 - where's the order form?

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Definitely like the table standing unit over the floor unit built with plumbing pipes... with the floor standing unit, I always hit the thumbscrews on the bottom pipes with my shoes and tripped over them constantly... also the unit is not very rigid... I had one accident dropping a play field to the ground and won't be using it again.
    I purchased a moveable floor standing unit at the last Allentown show... but pricepoint is 100$ more than your tabletop version. Us older guys need to be able to sit vs stand to save our backs... that's why I moved from a table top to floor standing model.

My playfield workspace is a pool table with a ping pong table cover covered with towels to protect the surface. Table top rotisserie would be great for me.

2 weeks later
    #107 4 years ago

I don't care what the welds look like as long as they hold, the rotisserie does its job, and it costs substantially less than the other options out there (and many of those options look inferior!).

1 month later
    #168 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

BTW, what PF is that?

Looks like Skateball.

11 months later
    #439 3 years ago

Love this rotisserie! I bought one of the first ones last year and it's held up great. Rock solid, even using the $1.88/ea five foot .5" conduit. So nice to be able to ditch the saw horses and use a proper table-top for playfield work.

My only regret was not waiting long enough to see that you'd eventually offer a colored, powder-coated version. Cleaning up the protective grease coating from those first units was a pain, but well worth it.

06 (resized).jpg06 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #460 3 years ago

I concur - those are great multi-purpose tables. Picked up the same model last year at Costco for $49.99/ea (bought two).

11 months later
    #599 2 years ago

Baywatch?

8 months later
    #650 1 year ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

Been using my rotisserie for about 6 months now. I bought two husky tables for my workspace. Rotisserie fits on either one. The table underneath has casters. This gives me a lot of work space for a smaller area as space is limited in my garage. In hindsight, I wish I went with powder coated. They look great! Thanks again for an amazing product.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's fun seeing other people's setups. I have the same rotisserie and, like you, I'm wishing I had a powder coated one. And in my little work area, I have the same model shop vac, the same model de-soldering station, the same model ultrasonic cleaner, a similar Husky table, and green storage bin with a red cover that I stole from my wife's Christmas decorations storage closet, lol.

I'm thinking for my next playfield swap, I'm going to spring for a powder coated rotisserie and have both side by side.

7 months later
    #726 1 year ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Also, for you EM guys. There is no easier way to service the switch panels than this. I do this routinely with all of my EM restorations.

Oy....I may have to buy a second rotisserie.

IMG_3672 (resized).jpgIMG_3672 (resized).jpg
    6 months later
    #755 6 months ago

wrd1972_PinDoc - received the rotisserie accessories last week (thank you!). With my STTNG project on hold till I get my playfield back from Ron Kruzman, it'll probably be summer before I can use the sidekick. But I'm doing a Williams Flash now and the sliders are great! Thanks again.

Flash Back (resized).jpgFlash Back (resized).jpgFlash Front (resized).jpgFlash Front (resized).jpg
    3 months later
    #776 89 days ago

Nothing like getting the EM electronics all sorted out after a playfield swap while the cabinet is being painted in the garage! Love this roto!!

IMG_3672 (resized).jpgIMG_3672 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mathazar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-all-metal-pf-rotisseries-for-18000-shipped?tu=Mathazar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.