(Topic ID: 253922)

PinDoc Playfield ROTISSERIES starting at $260.00

By wrd1972_PinDoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    IMG_3672 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2660 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2117 (resized).jpeg
    20231220_082654 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frogman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#444 3 years ago

I purchased the sidekick on Nov 8th and just came to this thread to find that they’re not in production yet. I understand you’re a startup/small business, but it would be helpful if you posted something about timeframe for delivery in the shop and not just on the thread.

My life is not in the balance waiting for the items and I love the rotisserie! Just a suggestion so that people who expect to click->pay->receive aren’t disappointed.

#447 3 years ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

I think it goes without saying that if you're buying an item from the Pinside shop and they clearly have links to threads about the products in their description, it's on you to go and read that thread. OP has a very clear production schedule and layout as described in this thread (and has many times given the opportunity to buy products without waiting). We're all just people in our basements/garages making shit, and trying to put someone on blast on a thread that contains all of the information you needed to make an informed purchase, just kind of bad form.

I have a different perspective for you to consider. First, I said I love the product and was making a suggestion. I'm not sure how that's a blast.

Second, as a serial entrepreneur, I know that feedback is critical to improvement and doesn't need to be kept discreet or super-secret. If I required every employee, customer, or business partner to provide feedback 1x1 I probably wouldn't get much of it. Also, sometimes when people get feedback 1x1 there is less accountability than if others hear it too. It's my perspective and you don't need to share it, of course.

Third, I understand that the OP isn't running a mega-business, but I also think it's fair to provide my thoughts here, since this is a forum. Others may have the same questions or thoughts. If they don't they can move on.

Great rotisserie and I'm getting great use out of it.

#451 3 years ago
    Quoted from eyeamred2u:

No, no, no, you don't get to say well I own a business, therfore I know better so I can tell him how run his better. Just accept you put them on blast when you should not have. It is simple. This group will have none of that for anyone who provides a product, communicates extremely well and delivers said product.
    If others have opinions or thoughts that are "questionable" they can take it up with the shop owner. This thread is not a customer service thread for someone to rant and rave like a lunatic because their feelings were hurt or they can run a business better. Buy the product, don't buy the product. Give feedback to the owner first, then in the thread like they requested.

It's actually bad form to hijack someone else's thread, which is what you're doing. eyeamred2u, you've projected a lot of your own issues onto me: you're carrying on and take things personally. If you have any more thin-skinned thoughts just PM directly.

#453 3 years ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Frog,
    I believe I have very clearly spoken to the terms of delivery in my shop as shown in the ATTACHMENT, and also in the manner that you have suggested. This is actually the same shop page where you made your purchase. I also make mention to this in a secondary location within the shop policies which can also be found on the main shop page. I am going to safely assume that you simply overlooked this information regarding delivery.
    As a few others have already mentioned, and as stated in the attachment. I typically do one large build a month and that is always the last weekend of that month because I do have a regular full-time job. So because you placed your order early in the month, that meant that you would have a longer wait for it to arrive. I really do pride myself in keeping buyers very informed regarding the status of their purchases. Lastly I also would not really consider myself a small business, but rather just a Pinhead in the basement with a welder trying to support my silver ball addiction.
    The good news is that your items shipped out yesterday via UPS, and the remainder of the NON LE items are shipping out today.
    [quoted image]

Thank you for pointing that out and sending the accessories.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frogman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-all-metal-pf-rotisseries-for-18000-shipped?tu=Frogman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.